Apex predator PRIDE

>apex predator PRIDE

All vegans can eat a green dick!

How does one live without this?

M-muh lentils burger t-tastes the same you fucking meat eating murderer

i think the goy know
it was a close call back there

>feathers

Last cuck loser vegan just got b& hard and his thread deleted. He also got blown the fuck out and had no comeback.

Pretty sweet. Losers rekt.

we dont

delete this

da fuck is that?

How is that a vegan burger? It looks like a regular burger to me. It even has a patty

ill admit its not as good as beef, but better than being 300 lbs

In that case you must hunt and farm your own food. All of this mass produced bullshit is only making us weaker

What the fuck are you hunting bare handed or with just a spear?

Apex predator at walmart maybe

who would want to poison you, sombrero goy?

They many of the other foods that aren't burgers.

>eating meat =! being fat

>vegans say how eating meat is wrong
>Still make Fake meat that attempts to taste like real meat

it is for me, i was pushing 300 before i went vegan, now im down to 160

im not an ethical vegan and still eat steak a few times a year

Ketofag here

Eat the fat and give the meat to the dog

I can go hunting with just me cock if I wanted to....spears the wild cunt!

>Not enjoying scientifically accurate feathered dinosaurs
Fuck you.

>I'm too stupid to count calories so I eat grass instead

>I'm too lazy to count calories so I eat vegan burgers and fries instead

No really...we are apex preds...we've evolved to hunt with our brains...not our fingernails. BIG difference there.

>vegan burgers
>fries in general

Eating meat....can be messy.
Mostly when you raise it.
You grow fond of it only to grab its legs as it stares right into your eyes while you raise your knife. All you can think is why, why must i kill it. Then, you try to kill it, but you are too slow and give in the agony of watching it struggle and gurgle desperatly as you cut through it neck and the warmth of the blood tains your hands while you constly whimper I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry.
Then, after the deed is done, you pry open the carcass, the stench, the still moving vital organs, the heart, the warmth....the fading warmth.

By the end. You have fresh slice of meat and you grill it. In silent, always folding and turning it around as your children play. Then you are reminded of it. You killed so that you children would not starve, you would not starve.

In the end, you eat the fucking steak and get so used to killing that you no longer have feeling for it.

So, when your kid says he does not like meat, slap his fucking face off and say this.

This steak, belonged to someone, it died because of you, so eat it or the next time your liver may be prey to a bald eagle.

k, you dont like them, why should that effect my opinion of them?

>not realizing that the very fact that I can get 10lbs of ground beef at walmart for $20 means we're the apex predators

Australopithecus and Homo Erectus didn't eventually become the dominant species on the planet by eating onions. We beat sabretooth tigers to death with nothing more than a stick, and sometimes a rock. We caught deer by running at them till their hearts exploded. A pack of unarmed humans is the most dangerous force on Earth by magnitudes compared to anything else in the wild.

>Vegan burgers
Begone with that Hersey.

Nothing wrong with eating meat. Animals eat other animals. It's nature. Also meat eaters have bigger cocks.

Fact

The Jews were the ones that started attaching morality to food.

Just sayin'.

Damn straight. If its good enough for them, then its good enough for me. I'm just sick of vegan drivel trying to label us as herbivores...so annoying.

Now more dangerous than ever.