Let’s be real, is there any actually proof that these guys hate each other?

Let’s be real, is there any actually proof that these guys hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uf3ThrpMZIg
youtube.com/watch?v=kmnQwZhHYRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. They are friendly.

Absolutely zero, I don't believe most people think there is hostile relationship between them anyway.

Manlets are always perma-mad

they're secretly lovers but their fake rivalry brings a lot of shekels to corrupt fifa officials

I wish I received a Audemars Piguet as well

>le everyone is gay meme

find me 1 (one) picture where messi is as blissfully happy as when getting tenderly touched by his sweetheart ronaldo

I thought that was a photoshop

>that look in his eyes

spotted ronaldo in the crowd
ney

Ronaldo is jealous of Messi but Leo is oblivious to it so they get along fine

While rivalry is often interpreted as hatred I don't think these two actually hate each other. The competition between them is being mostly romanticized. And why it should't be? They play for the two most popular clubs in the world famous for their derbies. They constantly compete for the best player in the world. Their statistics are similar. And if there was an actual hatred between them it would've been the cherry on the cake. But no, there isn't any proof that there's a personal thing to their rivalry. In fact, there are many videos where you can see them admire and respect each other.

Why would they?

why dont arabs make a charity game with tsu and messi in same team? fucking be useful with your money once

this

>charity game
Booooooooring

The only problem for me here is that those two are proof that quality of football went down and with fifa I don't think it is going up very soon.

>The only problem for me here is that those two are proof that quality of football went down
t. muh nostalgia 90s faggots who wouldnt touch the physical peak of a modern player were better than Messinaldo

Erdogan Sup Forums'i kullanmaya izin verir mi, dangalak? Nereden shitpost yapiyon?

youtu.be/Uf3ThrpMZIg

>un crack
w-what?

They have to thank one another for the millions they make every year. This marketeered rivalry only benefits them.

Ronaldo hates messi with passion but messi doesn't know who ronaldo is.

Like the fat girls they marry. It's a viscos cycle

>JR: “Why do the film? Who came to you, how did the film “Ronaldo” happen, and what was it that made you want to do it?”

>CR: “When Universal (Studios) came to me and my team, and said, ‘I’m interested in doing a commentary about you,’ in the beginning I was in shock. I said, ‘A movie about me?’

>JR: “You thought, ‘Why me? Why not Lionel Messi?’

>CR: “Because they are looking for the best player in the world.”

There's never been one to begin with. Messi always says they are just "two players doing the best for their teams". Cristiano has some slips where he compares himself to Lio (sometimes even with a banter feeling) but it's because journos have been bugging him for years about how he was the 2nd, it feels more like he just hates the journos comparison. And due to Cristiano 's personality, he was bond to react like that

Perhaps during Mou-Pep era there was that cheeky smug face Messi give to Cristiano, but that's really vague

youtube.com/watch?v=kmnQwZhHYRE

Ironic how TSUUUs sons favourite player is Messi, there's a video somewhere of Ronaldos mum telling Ronaldos son how good his father is and he's just not bothered, SAD!

This

Ronaldo knows that, if he was born literally at anytime before 1980 he would have been the Absolute GOAT of his generation if he worked as hard as he works

But he got the bad luck of having been born at the same generation of the second most talented guy after Pele, who can be better than Ronaldo with working just a little bit less than what Ronaldo works

It's just not fair to Ronaldo

Did he just kiss his son in the mouth?

messi likes crack

Who says so?

>Ronaldo was voted the most charitable athlete in the world in 2015 and he is continuing his good will after raising £600,000 by selling one of his cherished Ballon d’Or trophies.

hmm

Messi is such a sperg it is doubtful he'd recognise cronnie in the street

Messi is more talented than pele

Maybe the shirt taunt tensed it

>selling 2013 ballon d'or
i wonder why kek. maybe ribery will buy it

Antonella is so gorgeous

There's no proof of him selling Ballon d'Or just like there's no proof of him donating his Golden Shoe to some Palestinian organization. Why do you fucks fall for these PR internet baits?

Remember couple of years ago when there was an internet rumor of him donating money to Nepal children organization, and the spokesman of the organization publically said it's not true?

it's normal to hate your opponents