There is no rational reason to still eat meat in 2016. It is unhealthy and degenerate...

There is no rational reason to still eat meat in 2016. It is unhealthy and degenerate. For a board that claims to be redpilled you sure have fallen for the meat Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueLQ5ZewmXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fuc7IDQk760
google.com/#q=nutrition facts for brocoli
google.com/#q=nutrition facts for steak
google.com/search?q=nutrition facts for seitan&oq=nutrition facts for seitan&gs_l=serp.3..0.5238.7673.0.7938.9.5.1.3.3.0.208.588.3j1j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.8.504...0i67.kLqN7Z3KaoI
adaptt.org/killcounter.html
endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/23/arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron-eat-less-meat-china
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
livestrong.com/article/271979-foods-that-are-high-in-saturated-animal-fat/
oneworldoneocean.com/blog/entry/the_green_list_farmed_shellfish
youtube.com/watch?v=aA4I-WRu_s0
livescience.com/37102-vegetarians-live-longer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>broccoli
kek

How much brocoli is that again?
3?

Do you have any fucking idea how many goddamn kilogrammes of broccoli I'd have to eat to reach my protein intake for the day?

I'm not some DYEL faggot like most vegans and vegetarians. I need meat to maintain my impressive physical strength. That's why all that vegan pussy wants a taste of my carnivorious cock.

100 cal of broccoli is a lot more volume than 100 cal of steak. Have fun with your vegan gains when you can barely eat 1800 calories per day.

>(((Fuhrman)))

>not eating steak and broccoli

A filling meal with a savory taste, gee what a concept, Mr. Meme.

How many grams of broccoli versus steak for 100 calories?

Sage for expect 1 of 1.

Last time I saw this graph, I think someone noted you had to eat like 2lbs of broccoli a day for this to be right, or something to that effect.

>not eating beans
>not eating rice
>Le "vegans only eat vegetables" maymay

youtube.com/watch?v=ueLQ5ZewmXQ

Top kek

Lol the amount of broccoli you would need to eat.

>What is mock meats?

youtube.com/watch?v=fuc7IDQk760

just 5 kilos to get 100 callories, healthy as fuck? you mad meat eater?

Looks like the broccoli is more unhealthy to me, it doesn't have any fat.

wouldja look at that
google.com/#q=nutrition facts for brocoli
google.com/#q=nutrition facts for steak

Did you know that 100 calories of broccoli tastes like shit, whereas 100 calories of steak tastes like steak?

The fact that steak tastes good is a sufficient reason to eat it, period.

>>What is mock meats?
Something irrelevant to the OP's comparison of steak and broccoli.

Roughly 300g of broccoli to about 40g of steak.

I'd slit that cuck's belly open so fast he wouldn't have time to cry for his mother before the acid chewed through his lungs.

Mock meats are disgusting and not relevant to the discussion. Another crushing defeat for vegans, how will they ever recover!?

Beef and broccoli is one of the best food combos

why not both?

bum bum bum burra da

google.com/search?q=nutrition facts for seitan&oq=nutrition facts for seitan&gs_l=serp.3..0.5238.7673.0.7938.9.5.1.3.3.0.208.588.3j1j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..0.8.504...0i67.kLqN7Z3KaoI

>Fatty and cancerous red meat
>"Healthy"

Lets look at The Animal Holocaust to trigger the Kikes: adaptt.org/killcounter.html
Never forget the 6 gorillion.

>Wanting to live 6-10 more years
brb, gonna chain smoke.

I'll go vegan when there are actual sources of protein from plants that is healthy.

>Legumes such as beans.
>Soy.
>Whatever the fuck else is out there.
All unhealthy.

>Upper middle class white people who have the time preference for picking through grocery aisles for new and inventive ways to make disgusting rabbit food taste good live longer than the entire rest of humankind
No shit.

Yep. And delicious. I'm in better health than you, 90% odds.

Explain this OP
According to the USDA's Agricultural Research Service's Nutrient Data Laboratory database, 100 calories of broiled beef, top sirloin steak has exactly 11.08 grams of protein and 100 calories of chopped, raw broccoli has exactly 8.29.

Pro Tip: (You) can't.

DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!
That this shit happened??

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html

also veggie heads are fucking gay. xD

What a coincidence that the vast majority of fast food is meat-based, which just so happens to be consumed by most people...

It's almost like fat people are pretty common, huh?

It also likely lacks a lot of the essential amino acids that meat carries, along with the iron content being harder to digest and absorb compared to the iron in meat.

body builders that shill this stuff always eat meat when they were getting and get huge, and then become vegan to shill this shit. It's all a lie.

whats wrong with beans? i eat beans all the time and they make me feel goooood

Most Vegans are health freaks. Meat eaters include alcoholics, drug addicts, fatties, and basically is the general populous.

The only way you could do that stat fairly is find people with similar lifestyles but have one eat vegan and the other meat. Even then you'd need sets of identical Twins to do that experiment fairly.

Im not a vegan but come on son.

Every human on earth should be eating a ketogenic diet

This.

Healthiest diet is a varied diet.

Not only do you need a ridiculous amount of broccoli comparatively to get such numbers, fat isn't bad.

Especially if you use the drippings from the beef to make a nice reduced glaze to drizzle on both.

But it tastes good.

>Mock meats are disgusting and not relevant to the discussion
>Something irrelevant to the OP's comparison of steak and broccoli.

While this is true, how can you reason that at the very least cutting out meat (Specially red meat) or reducing it from your diet is a bad choice?

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/23/arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron-eat-less-meat-china

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>.4 grams of fat in broccoli
>thinking fat is bad for you
>2016

i bet you fucking take care of your physical or mental wellbeing lmao what a loser i don't need teeth where i'm going

>tfw keto master race

Been at it since I was 14. Wish I could post pics of myself.

Picture Jon Snow with blue eyes and with more muscle.

Nah, it's only 300 grams, which is a bit less than 3/4 of a pound.

Still though, there's a mild toxin in broccoli that can give you terrible diarrhea if you eat too much.

To eat a full days worth calories in broccoli, you'd have to eat about 6 kilograms in it, which is well over 12 pounds.

You know the US government had to open a website on the dangers of eating a vegan diet?

Steak tastes better.
I don't fucking care about the animals, the mankind or any other living thing.

Oh, and I do like broccoli, I just don't shield behind a false moral superiority complex.

i've seen this pasta before

>Legumes such as beans.
>All unhealthy.

What

pretty sure not eating meat somehow affects nervous system, that's why vegans have people like vegangains

>how can you reason that at the very least cutting out meat (Specially red meat) or reducing it from your diet is a bad choice?
Where did I do or even imply that? Are you foolishly assuming anyone who criticizes a position assumes the opposite position?

>IT TASTES GOOD DURR HURR

Sugar tastes good, but you wouldn't go a whole day eating it, would you?

I fucking hate beans blaughh

>vegetarians and vegans pushing their shit
Eat what you want, just don't tell me what to eat unless you're my fucking gastroenterologist.

keto master race reporting

>All fats are the same

livestrong.com/article/271979-foods-that-are-high-in-saturated-animal-fat/

>What is cholesterol?

100 calories of broccoli is like a huge heaping bowl of it

Meanwhile 100 calories of steak is like a normal cut on then end of your fork

Meat is much much more calorie and protein dense

Broccoli doesn't even have a full protein to it

Pretty much anything you look up online about red meat is false unless you know where to look.

Red meat is great for you. Go and cry to the natives that they shouldn't eat red meat and how they all had unhealthy lives.
Problem is modern meat practices creating carcinogenic meat sources.

Buffalo is some real good meat.

GMOs

Also, we are made to eat both meat and veggies/legumes to get all the necessary vitamins, proteins and fats that we need to function. Or at least we needed to function. In today's faggot world where going to the store is considered exercising i guess going vegan is the way to be even more of a faggot that sits around doing nothing.

you have to eat 10x as much broccoli to get the same amount of calories you DYEL faggit

To get even half of my daily caloric intake I'd have to eat roughly eight pounds of broccoli a day compared to a single 16 oz steak?

>not being on a low carb high fat high protein diet
>current year

COME ON NOW

Your economy has gone to shit
How much is a Big Mac in Leafland now.....$10?

yur just mad cause you can't afford meat

You vegans are so fucking brainwashed its disgusting

Broccoli 4.5 g of protein
Burger 20 g of protien

Except you'll have a baby immune system. There's bacteria in meat that keeps our immune system adapting

I can understand ethical vegans being cunts (I'm not one). But if you're gonna come here and say that a plant-based diet (not just any vegan diet) is "Bad" for you, you will be met with discussion.

tthe six gorillioooon goy
never forget the siiix gorillioooon

I'm a firm believer that diet is entirely based on your upbringing.

If your parents fed you red meat in every single meal, never gave you wholesome vegies like broccoli and cauliflower, and overall put poor diet habits into you, then you're a lost fucking cause.

Not to say you should blame your parents, because that's stupid.

You can always change the way you eat, but its much harder when your parents gave you the shitty eating habits of eating mostly meat and no vegies.

Sucks for the ameritards because most American families know nothing about a proper diet, instead binging on red meat because they think its what makes them 'feel rich'.

I pity you guys. My mum forced me to eat my greens, now as an adult I love eating them. Dead serious. They taste fucking good.

>all protein is the same
>what are amino acids
>more cock in my mouth please

>fat is bad for you

>the amino acid profile of broccoli is equal to that of steak

sage

Man it feels good to be murica!!!

Watch me faggot.

Meat is more dense

Why not become a pescatarian and eat a diet of farmed clams and mussels? They are dirt cheap, the sustainability buzzword, and have a bunch of B vitamins and Iron.

oneworldoneocean.com/blog/entry/the_green_list_farmed_shellfish

>not steaming broccoli with baby carrots and others and applying some pepper

Literally melt in your mouth.

GO BACK TO /FIT/ WITH THIS TROLL THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're a fucking mong, this thread comes up every fucking day on /fit/ and steak still has more than twice the proteins FOR THE SAME CALORIES

also to get 11g of proteins from BROCCOLI you need to eat HALF A FUCKING KILOGRAMME OF THE STUFF

go die you fucking leaf

Bullshit. I recently cut out carbs and have switched to a high-protein and high-fat diet and I've lost 30 pounds and my cholesterol has decreased.

Do the research.

Legumes and grains just aren't that great of a source of food.

Look at Mexicans. What is their diet?
Corn.
Beans.
Corn.
Grains.

They literally look like potatos with fucking legs.
Okay and of course they also drink a lot of coke.

Did you know that no one fucking cares you fucking faggot?

>GMOs
How are GMOs unhealthy?

>There is no rational reason to still eat meat in 2016

Morons keep citing the amount of land to raise crops on

yet morons are morons, they seem to forget that not all land types can be used to grow sustainable vegatables

another thing morons say is that all the grains used to feed cattle could instead be fed to humans. Yet the grain types fed to cattle are unedible by humans

>It is unhealthy and degenerate.

eating meat is what caused our brains to grow, fuck off

11.1 grams of protein, 90% of which cannot be digested by humans

8.0 grams of protein, 90% of which can be digested by humans

Not all protein is the same - furthermore meat contains essential supplements that we require, that plants do not.

Do you really think humans would just farm animals for a joke?

>He fell for the "All GMOs are bad" Meme

youtube.com/watch?v=aA4I-WRu_s0

Wew lad

Checkmate

The NO content of the broccoli protein is so low it's basically worthless. Broccoli is great for calcium and vitamins, however. Don't fall for the dairy Jew.

Nobody said that meat eater refuse to eat veggies, mohammed. But eating strictly veggies is retarded

That's not how it would go down, BOY.

*smirks*
*Teleports behind you and performs haikandokuishin*
*Watches you drop*
*Holds up vegan hand sign*
*goes off to vape.*

>People who watch their diet carefully love longer than those that don't

Oh gee whoda thunk

Implying steak doesn't taste 10x better than veg shit xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Here's an easy way to cook your vegies.

Throw them all into a microwavable container.

Add salt, pepper, olive oil, some water, and a knob of butter. You can throw in other stuff too depending on taste.

Microwave for 1 minute on high.

Fry up a small portion of meat as a side.

Easiest dinner you'll ever make.

This- my old man went on the atkins diet to lose weight. Pissed off his cardiologist but when he went back for his yearly checkup they couldn't fucking believe his numbers were so good.
>muh fats = bodyfat!
Stupid misguided argument. CARBS = bodyfat.

Is this guy retarded?
You eat meat with vegetables. It's what we Americans do.

>vegans live on average six to ten years longer

really

so you can stay slim while being health conscious?

>fleshfags btfo

It could be a great choice, I'm still never going to do it. I climb mountains for a living. I'm in better shape than any cuck Vegan you could wheel out. I don't give a shit about what you believe, or what you want.

Vegans are faggots, period. Never met a single one who could make the trail without stopping for some Quinoa or whatever gay shit they eat. Gotta love those cucks trying to drag tons of veggies up the trail too. What losers.

You know why man reached the North Pole? Pemmican. The only foodstuff calorie-dense enough to be carried into the wilderness in sufficient amounts to sustain parties on those kinds of trips. Vegans so fucking adorable in their kitchens pretending they're "healthy," why don't you stay a vegan up here than 12,000 feet in a cabin, faggot. See how long that lasts. Oh wait, that would require you to actually do something with your time other than shitpost about how healthy you are.

EAT MUH APEX COCK

>Not knowing the use of fats in Mexican diets

livescience.com/37102-vegetarians-live-longer.html

>not knowing about adventist diet

>be 76 years old
>shitting in my diapers
>needing a nurse to wipe my ass daily
>have dementia
>don't remember my family/wife
>"But, atleast I didn't eat animals! :D"

Vitamin B