Not gonna lie, this is actually great

Not gonna lie, this is actually great.

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 12K)

Melon, no one's going to watch your review

man i love this album, i haven't heard it yet, but fantano gave it a 9

Yes it fucking is.

Still miss The White Stripes tho.

that cover is ugly as sin

Attached: 1511289496989.png (683x672, 372K)

Could do with a couple of the shorter tracks shaved off it for consistency but other than that it's the best thing he's done since Elephant, genuinely impressed after the MOR neo-blues that made up most of Lazaretto. Humoresque almost sounds A Moon Shaped Pool-esque.

EVERYONE CREATING IS A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY
PASSING DOWN GENES AND IDEAS IN HARMONY
THE PLAYERS AND THE CYNICS MIGHT BE THINKING IT'S ODD
BUT IF YOU REWIND THE TAPE, WE'RE ALL
COPYING GOD
COPYING GOD
COPYING GOD
COPYING GOD

not going to lie this is amazing

Attached: xxxtentacion-sad-changes.jpg (1080x720, 105K)

Fantano said it's amazing, but i still don't like it what's wrong

you have taste

t. fantwon

what is up with rym scores

wtf I like this album now

Attached: 1bc5003b42ef6c99bb11b3407c3977a0.jpg (1363x729, 457K)

Pitchfork gave it a 4.7

Pitchfork, stereogum, and other cuck-approved publications shit all over it. It's gonna be really funny to watch dozens of hipster fucks go from, "wtf this album is a mess" to "this album is an experimental masterpiece."

I'M THINKING OF STARTING A CORPORATION

I enjoy how two of indie's biggest revivalist frontmen are coming thru with experimental mixtures of electronic and their og influences (Jack White with blues and Julian Casablancas with new wave), but the discordant stuff feels too accidental n so idk if I'd give either a 9

Why would you lie?

I'm reserving my opinion until I've listened to it some more, nice to hear Jack break the mold a bit, but so far it doesn't really wow me.

If this album had been made by a trendy 21 year old white boy or a black man everyone would be praising it. It's getting tons of shit only because a dorky old white guy like Jack White doesn't fit into any of the current trends. Pitchfork only care about pushing poptimism. They aren't interested in rock music made by unhip old white men.

its just a bunch of shitty unfinished sketches, slapping on an experimental tag just to fool faggots into thinking there is any substance to it is fucking retarded

It is indeed good.
First two were better but this is good as its own thing easily. I actually expected to dislike it and I almost never do that with anything, but upon the first actual listen I felt it was pretty good.

I've liked it since i heard the leak. That 4.7 by pitchfork was horrendous

>xxxtentacion
Stop polluting

>I've liked it since I heard the leak. Pitchfork is horrendous
FTFY

not sure what's experimental about this album lol it just sounds like rock music to me

it's good
Please I'm beggin ya to gain taste

Me personally, I love this album. Very cool

You people are completely shameless. At least wait for the review to be out for a day before pretending like you’re capable of forming your own opinions.

Melange garbage.

Whats it sound like

I had a hard time figuring out if I liked the album or not.But seeing how polarizing it is I feel that Jack got something special here. I've started to enjoy it more and more for every listen now.

Attached: 543.jpg (720x711, 42K)

I always liked it. First time he truly broke his style and made something entirely unique.

Happy to see Fantano isn't as narrow minded as the other review sites.

Corporation might be best thing hes ever written. Those super high pitched vocals at the end (if they're even vocals) made me nearly flip over.

B A S E D

A mediocre album, gave it a listen after all this bullshit that is going on with fantano's review. The thing is fantanocore normies go and give it 4+ stars while contrarian plebs go rate it with 1-2 stars. Listening to music is a meme nowdays.

God-tier lyrics.

the second half is kind of weak but over all its a solid album.

woah

t. Jayson Greene

Attached: 1521198230710.gif (311x228, 1.48M)

There is nothing wrong with being a pleb and following the trends. Even me the ultimate patrician of this board sinned and listened to virtue when it got leaked.

I LIKED THIS ALBUM BEFORE THE FANTANO REVIEW
Thanks for reading.

It's a grower, I'm starting to like it desu

that's what i said the first time i got pecked

the album art sure isnt

Very cool.

I LOVED THIS ALBUM BEFORE THE FANTANO REVIEW
It's really great glad Fantano gave it a 9

Hypermisophoniac would be amazing if not for that fucking hard-panned noise. What the fuck was he thinking

meh i get that it's not for everyone but i dig it

Misophonia, literally "hatred of sound", was proposed in 2000 as a condition in which negative emotions, thoughts, and physical reactions are triggered by specific sounds.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

I dig everything about that song except for that fucking noise. I'm going to give it another listen soon because it's definitely the highlight on the album, but damn.

BUT WHY

Doubt
But I won't bother seeing for my self thought.