Can they pull it off?

Can they pull it off?

Should it have been an anthology?

I don't really see much potential in the current cast of characters or the Upside Down. Most of season one's appeal was stylistic or rooted in figuring out what was going on with the characters. That part is mostly tapped, now.

An anthology would have been better, probably. But who knows.

It amazes me how quickly hype for this show died after the season ended

People went from praising it as the best thing ever made to almost never posting about it

Compare it to a show like TWD or GoT, both of which still get regular attention in-between seasons

it's almost as if corporate shilling isn't so far-fetched after all

Definitely should have been an anthology.
Found out it wasn't going to be awhile ago and now I just hope its set years after the first season

Hopefully season two focuses on how people with opposing political views should be PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

It was a good weekend watch but after finishing it I don't think it needs a sequel. The show was never terribly original in the first place.

As long as they keep Finn then yes

What was SJW about the first one?

>SAG awards
>Stranger Things cast hears about their win
>Finn runs to hug Millie
>Noah gets emotional and starts crying
>Millie runs to hug him

BTFO

It's because of the netflix format. People get used to shows like twd bc they see it every week. It becomes integral part of of your life.

Will Winona make it to S2?

The ending clearly sets up the second season by showing there being something wrong with the kid. I imagine there's going to be some type of outbreak and the town quarantined.

It probably should've been an anthology, but I'm glad they aren't because I genuinely like the characters.

I really hate the Netflix format for this, I still space everything out when I watch their shows, but I wish the discussion could follow it.

not praising GoT but Stranger Things is a very small-scale show in comparison and Netflix release all at once which kills hype

Such is the nature of bingewatching

An anthology would have made more "artistic" sense, but they could never assemble such a cast again. And the cast was a huge part of the show's success.

>watching libtard propaganda
off yourselves.

is everyone else going to make it to S2

Supposedly they already had plans for S2 and knew what they were going to do with it, which gives me hope.

my penis sincerely hopes so.

>It amazes me how quickly hype for this show died after the season ended
>People went from praising it as the best thing ever made to almost never posting about it
welcome to netflix shows, this is my problem with their release schedules
theres no room for discussion or speculation per season when you can watch it all in one day
everything just dries up after a week or two