Americans make tv show

>Americans make tv show
>The woman has maximum luck, everything goes her way
>The men literally all beta cucks, desperate for women
>The men literally follow female leaders
>The men literally have no shame or dignity

"land of the free" my ass. free only as long as you choose to be a cuck.

There's a reason it's called fantasy.

how can anyone watch this boring piece of shit show? whats so special about it?
go watch band of brothers or the pacific or something...

It's made for the tumblr crowd

it's propaganda. you cuck

indeed. soon the entire USA will become "the tumblr crowd"

>go watch band of brothers or the pacific
implying I haven't? You forgot "Generation Kill"

It was really good when it followed the books. Then they made daenarys a mary sue for all the tumblrina's. It devolved from there to the point where I stopped watching 2 seasons ago.

SUNSET
U
N
S
E
T

I know, I complain about it but watch the next episode every time. Well I'm off to go fishing, have fun circle jerking in your woman haters man club.

>It was really good when it followed the books.
only season 1 was good. It turned to shit as soon as "le fantasy" shit when through the roof with ice zombies and stuff. Season 1 was good because of the politics and stuff.

>woman haters man club.
lol
>t. betanumale / fem landwhale

So you agree it was really good when it followed the books? Everything they have done with the white walkers is different from the books. Down to them being zombies looking fuckers in the first place.

the entire concept of white walkers is too fantasy shit for me. they should have only focused on politics and diplomacy, not any supernatural nonsense.

I actually just watched both series about three weeks ago senpai

>the tumblr queen literally has a beta manlet at her side
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

what about Generation Kill?

Seen it a thousand times. Love that series, it mayhave played a part in me enlisting in the marines out of high school

cool, though it was supposed to have the opposite effect, showing how broken the system is.

Yeah because it's not HimmeyWood

The men fighting for queens and shit are literally castrated.

The thing about the marine corps is literally everything about the marine corps is shit. Except for the grunts. The grunts are so good at what they do that it makes up for everything else

>The men fighting for queens and shit are literally castrated.
only the slave army, none of the others.

>The grunts are so good at what they do that it makes up for everything else
what good is it if the higher up giving them orders, are full of shit?

>alright guys go clear that complex, shouldn't be more than twelve possible hostiles in there
>70 hostiles
>all neutralized, zero casualties
I'm exaggerating, but that's the sort of stuff. Just fucking garbage intel, but the grunts always come out on top.

And a lot of higher ups aren't bad. General Mattis is a breathing goddamn legend. The real issue are the guys who choose intel jobs in the Marines. People who join the Marines do so to fight. Navy/Army intel usually do their jobs well, but Marine intel is so bad.

sure, but even higher, the US military (army, marine, whatever) is being used for the wrong purposes. Trump wants to use them to continue to defend the Saudis, so does Clinton, as Obama has, and so on.

The whole thing would be great if the Americans fought for America.

Oh believe me, I agree. So many problems would go away

GoT is the most blue pilled TV show out there. You're a cuck if you watch it.