How are americans not embarrassed to have trump as their president the dude is an absolute clown...

how are americans not embarrassed to have trump as their president the dude is an absolute clown. i mean seriously if you took away all the politics for a second and just looked at the man behind it all you'd see is a complete joke i'm genuinely embarrassed for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3BVN5QzzaLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish trump was my prime minister

baloompf impeachment soon lads

Not a fan of drumpf but can we honestly talk senpai? Trudeau is at least as big of a meme lol

>

trump is a millionaire

are you a millionaire by any chance?

A lot of people are, but it gets tiring talking about nothing but politics.

b*

nice argument

Millionaries just join politics because they're losing money and becoming poor, Trump dad was a good businessman trump is a shit businessman

Dsofgruodnujfufu turmprurm is not my mayor

Friendly reminder that whenever you read a leafpost on Sup Forums it's coming from a nation that unironically elected pic related

well, a "complete joke" cannot make himself a millionaire, can he?

TWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSFCCOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS?

ZOOOOOOONNAAALLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Trumps only purpose was to piss people like you off but he's actually done some pretty good stuff too which I didn't expect so I'm pretty happy with him.

it doesn't piss me off at all i just think it's silly i don't understand why a grown man feels the need to act that way my mum raised me better than that

I voted for drumpf and now I regret it, who /drumpfgret/ here?

It pisses off a whole lot of the worst kind of people here.

>Canada
Trudeau is a beneficiary of nepotism with nice hair whose most intellectually-challenging employment before politics was as a substitute teacher. His second most intellectually-challenging job was as a snowboard instructor.

He has increased your national debt immensely and seems to spend most of his time as PM promoting various identity politics causes.

Me. Voting for Krumpf was the biggest mistake of my life.

It was Jeb's turn.

trudeau i disagree with but he's a nice guy just trying his best and at least has some tact he's not a total lunatic

Americans aren't supposed to fall for dumb populism like we do kek

Why do Ecuadorians drink from those huge glasses?

>he's not a total lunatic
youtu.be/3BVN5QzzaLI

hmmm

What do you mean? Which glasses?

The wine ones

wtf I hate Trump now

By that logic George Soros is even better since he's way richer than Trump

You'd have a point if he started with nothing, I would be surprised his father didn't also hire a handler when he gave him the small loan of a million dollars

MADAM PRESIDENT

I have no idea what you are talking about

To be fair he did make a ton of money and build an empire...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

nobody calls soros a complete joke though

I went over to a guy from Ecuador's house and he told me that you people use special wine glasses that are very large at dinner. Was he pranking me?

Trudeau is far worse.

At least Trump isn't a pussy

I'm not going to insult a man who's achieved more than I probably ever will but he strikes me more as a man with cunning than a man with high intellect

None the less, willy wonka is not my sultan.

Those are probably pretty close together though. I'm not personally a huge fan of him but building such an empire as he did even with many "one million dollar loans" is no easy feat

Well, we do have glasses specifically for drinking wine, but don't you do that everywhere? They are quite taller than other glasses, but i don't think they are huge

If you were under the impression that he did it all alone which like I said before I highly doubt. He knows what he wants but I doubt he knew how to get there.

If it was that easy then no one would be millionaires, they'd all be billionaires instead.

And Turnip Brumpf is not my President

Not everyone has millions of dollars in capital to invest as a baseline so no I don't think that's true. He is too impulsive and visceral for me to believe his success is his own.

why does he wear a combover? I thought billionaires were supposed to not give a fuck