PRO LIFERS COMPLETELY BTFO BY SUPREME COURT

vox.com/2016/6/27/11713644/whole-womans-health-supreme-court-choice

n a huge victory for the pro-choice movement, the Supreme Court voted 5-3 Monday to strike down two major anti-abortion provisions that were part of an omnibus anti-abortion law Texas passed in 2013.

The court's ruling in Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt also strikes a blow to a strategy by the pro-life movement to limit abortion access incrementally, through state laws.

To provide abortions at any stage of pregnancy, the provisions forced doctors to have "admitting privileges" with a nearby hospital (which are difficult to get for abortion providers specifically), and forced clinics to undergo often expensive renovations to become "ambulatory surgical centers," which haven't been demonstrated to make abortion safer (though abortion is already quite a safe medical procedure.)

While pro-life advocates said these laws made abortion safer for women, their most significant effect was forcing roughly half of the state's abortion clinics to close. The overwhelming consensus from doctors is that the laws had no medical benefit, and actually made abortion less safe because they forced quality clinics to close for no compelling medical reason.

The central constitutional question was: Did the policies put an "undue burden" on women when they are forced to drive hundreds of miles because their nearest clinic has closed due to regulatory hurdles?

The Court found that it did.

"Both the admitting-privileges and the surgical-center requirements place a substantial obstacle in the path of women seeking a previability abortion, constitute an undue burden on abortion access, and thus violate the Constitution," read the decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/
gallup.com/poll/157886/abortion-threshold-issue-one-six-voters.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>abortions at any stage of pregnancy

Why don't we just give women q coat hanger? Having them leave their house is an undue burden.

I love living in a time when an explicit right guaranteed by the constitution is denied by liberals but women have a right to murdering babies just because.

Reminder that if you are pro-life, you are pro-nigger, and therefore supporting the destruction of the white race.

Abortion is the only thing even remotely attempting to keep the rampant nigger population under control.

It's a lot like the "grandfather clauses" that conservatives used to try and prevent blacks from voting.

They came up with all these restrictions (even down to BS about parking lot size), but all the other healthcare providers were grandfathered in.

>murdering babies

Emotional and inaccurate.

>I love living in a time when an explicit right guaranteed by the constitution is denied by liberals

Constitutional rights are not absolute.

Do you have the right to yell fire in a crowded theater? Of course, but if the theater is not on fire, your right suddenly become a crime.

Do you have the right own live grenades, tanks, nuclear missiles and other weapons of war?

Your rights end at my nose.

T H I S
H
I
S

Reminder that abortion terminates hundreds of thousands more white babies per year than blacks.

Niggers can't afford abortions dumbass.

Fetuses don't have any legitimate sense of cognition, killing them is no different than swatting an insect. There are bigger issues in this world than the rights of unborn pieces of slime.

All this means is that if they want those rules they have to ensure it's easier to have admitting privileges and surgical-centers.

20 week still stands.

This

Source? Last I checked, blacks and Hispanics benefit massively from abortion programmes in the US.

You're a literal fucking retard, along with your samefag IP. The "blacks use abortions" meme is a fucking lie, and it's doing wonders to keep Sup Forums from abandoning this root conservative ideology. Abortion clinics rarely see anyone other than white women and the occasional asian or spic.

I wish the Supreme Court would hurry up and legalize weed. (What's actually important here)

Wrong. You aren't being charged for exercising your right to free speech. You are still free to shout fire if there is none and you will not be prosecuted for that by the gov. You are charged for inciting panic.

legalized murder. stand before the God YOU don't belive in and tell him to his face it's not murder and you support it. All as you stand on the edge of the lake of fire.

murdering idiot. murder of life is murder. all should be charged and executed.

Who needs children when you can import sandniggers?

no cognition? is that why the baby tries to pull away as the murderer chops them into pieces. have you never heard the term ;" she is with child"? God didn't say with slime. the evil within your heart will haunt you for eternity.

>pretending that they aren't babies because he can't accept reality by admitting what's actually happening

Why don't you just admit you believe people have the right to kill their own babies for convenience reasons?

>guys listen to the sky wizard

>you must be religious to be against taking innocent human life

>In 2012, there were more black babies killed by abortion (31,328) in New York City than were born there (24,758), and the black children killed comprised 42.4% of the total number of abortions in the Big Apple, according to a report by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

Google black abortion rate, it's just page after page of stuff like this you mong

>Wrong. You aren't being charged for exercising your right to free speech.

I didn't say you would be charged with a free speech crime. I said that your right to free speech would result in a crime, like imminent lawless action.

You might be the most ferocious poodle-fucker wherever the hell it is you come from, but here you;re nothing.

you have lost your will to defend life. abortion is murder. your so called rights end when you stand before God and declare your right to murder.

>implying Foetus is human life and has the same rights

How the fuck do these cunts even make these assumptions, the Constitution doesn't mention killing your baby, and I doubt the founding fathers considered baby murder part of Americas founding principals?

It very much is a human life and the only way to stop it from continuing to develop is violent force.

There is scientific basis for fertilization being the defining point when human life begins. You can't make a consistent argument for any point before or after fertilization takes place.

[x] weeks is all completely arbitrary, just as any definition like when the baby draws its first breath, or when the baby exits the womb or when the umbilical cord is severed, etc

it's all arbitrary

the constitution gives no "right" to murder. any judge or doctor involved is guilty of conspiracy to commit and murder itself. have you never held a precious baby? how in the fuck could you kill a baby? demons have given you a lie. repent from this evil and ask God to forgive even the thought of such a cowardly action. give the baby to me and I will love him and help him grow to live life! say you will adhere to my post.

Prepare to be AMAZED by the POWER of science.

The fundamental question you silly people are attempting to debate is whether or not a fetus within a female human's womb is in fact, alive. Let us first examine the parameters:

this is an closed-ended "if" statement that defines a test state "alive" to the subject "human embryos". Let us examine the evidence.

For a creature to be classed as "alive" there are eight parameters it must meet simultaneously. This is biological law and is unnegotiable. Thusly, if any of the 8 following biological qualifications are UNMET, then the specimen shall rightfully be declared as being UNABLE to be described as "alive".

1) growth (yes)
2) self-directed movement (yes)
3) consumption (yes...in a way)
4) capacity to reproduce post-adolescence (yes)
5) nervous response to external stimulus (yes)
6) excretion (yes...in a way)
7) respiration (yes...in a way)
8) self-sustained homeostatis (no)

So there you have it. Because a fetus is hitherto incapable of surviving outside the womb prior to approximately the 7th month of incubation UNAIDED BY SCIENTIFIC APPARATUSES, it is justly declarable as biologically UNALIVE. At that point during the final trimester when the baby takes over its own hypothalamatic and homeostatic functions, it can be considered alive. That's. It.

>What is per capita

this alone is a reason to gun you "choice: bastards down. it is treason against human life. how can you even think of such evil. a strong spirit has latched on to your soul and uses you to kill babies. does that seem normal to you? it's not. it is very abnormal my friend. just stop promoting this atrocity. Hillary and the Supreme Court will be judged on this evil. evil. pure simple evil.

>self-sustained homeostatis (no)
>UNAIDED BY SCIENTIFIC APPARATUSES

Is this thing alive? Can we just decriminalize the murder of it?

>you have lost your will to defend life.

I defend life, but like most people, I also have the good sense to know when it begins and when it ends.

> abortion is murder.
Abortion is not murder. Murder is illegal Abortion is not illegal.

Rights-grabbers just make up ridiculous claims like it's "murder" because they can't come up with a cogent, rational argument.

>your so called rights end when you stand before God and declare your right to murder.
Your manufactured god is imaginary. It was deliberately fabricated to fool the weak-minded like you.

Even so, if you had read the words of your God, you would know that even he does not think abortion is murder. Show me in the Bible where he says this.

I will show you that God never says abortion is a sin. I will prove conclusively that God always always always equates life with breath. You will not believe it because you hate God or whatever you slimy infidel.

>prepare to be amazed by the power of science
>babies can't survive outside the womb, therefore we should feel no moral qualm while killing them

Murderous scum

>For a creature to be classed as "alive" there are eight parameters it must meet simultaneously. This is biological law and is unnegotiable.

RETARD ALERT!! No real scientist ever says stupid shit like "unnegotiable".

So because we've defined life in this way, it's okay to remove babby

Doesn't that mean your definition is worng

So you could use a gun to instantly kill someone who's sleeping, right? They wouldn't actively sense that they're being murdered so it wouldn't matter.

>Abortion is good because it stops le dinduz!!
You've got to be fucking joking me, right?

Abortion is the legalized killing of your own child as a mean to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions.

>How the fuck do these cunts even make these assumptions, the Constitution doesn't mention killing your baby, and I doubt the founding fathers considered baby murder part of Americas founding principals?
They didn't. They were wise enough to hang faggots and keep women in their place, they certainly wouldn't have supported killing babies.

>babies can't survive outside the womb, ... killing them

If I cut off my arm, the living tissue dies
If I abort a fetus, the living tissue dies

It is the same

>your manufactured God is imaginary

A little redundant there Richard

First of all your attempt to use subjective definitions is moot to begin with.

Secondly, does that mean that old folks on artificial life support aren't really alive because they aren't "self-sustained"?
Hell, how do you even define "self-sustained" in the first place? Everyone dies eventually.

It's amazing what mental gymnastics burgers go through on issues that the rest of the developed world has sorted out decades ago.

>If I cut off my arm

so it's OK if I cut off your arm?

It's not alive after all. It's all the same really.

>Abortion is the legalized killing of your own child as a mean to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions.

It's not killing because the fetus is not alive until it is born.

It is not a child yet. Calling it a child is an emotional argument like calling a fetus and unborn senior citizen". See how ridiculous it sounds? Maybe you can't because your rational mind is broken.

>Hillary and the Supreme Court will be judged on this evil. evil. pure simple evil.

No they won't, cletus, juan or tyrone. It will be legal the rest of our lives.

Most of us here don't care what a Jewish folk deity is written to think about a practice that those swarthy sandniggers didn't even perform 2,000+ years ago.

Europe should probably restrict abortion to some degree to help save whites, but in the US and other mongrel nations it honestly is a good thing. In places like Africa and South America where people shit out way to many babies it should be the norm.

If I shoot my siamese twin with a revolver, the living tissue dies.

It is the same.

>living tissue dies
Then you should have no qualms having your head removed?

Obviously, the distinction must be made between human life and tissue aka just a clump of cells meme.

>It is not a child yet
Says who?

>the fetus is not alive until it is born
Says who?

>rest of the developed world

Nice pride you vainglorious bastard.

>not a child

But it is a baby

>It's OK to kill babies if they aren't white

That's terrible user, just get rid of leftist policies and blacks wouldn't be such a problem.

No murder?

Requesting the webm where the fetus fights the clap with his leg trying to escape.

>mfw there are still people who claim that the supreme court is not a 9 person unelected legislature with no checks on it's power

Written constitutions are such a fucking meme, they don't work yet we refuse to change

>capacity to reproduce post-adolescence

Yeah. page after page of semetic propaganda.

Great decision. If you want to make abortion illegal then challenge it directly and legally rather than this sneaky shit to add pointless regulations to it.

>written constitutions are a meme

No, your executive, legislative and judicial branches are a meme, if you had people who studied the constitution understood how it worked and are morally upstanding citizens it wouldn't be a problem.

>it takes away more blacks than whites!

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/

Pro-choice cucks btfo

>If I shoot my siamese twin with a revolver, the living tissue dies.

That's where you really fucked up. In Thailand guns laws are very restrictive. If you were under the age of 20 when you pulled the trigger or the gun was not registered, they you're going to jail for a long time.

Now I get it. Being trapped looking at some ugly bastard who looks just like you must be cruel and unusual punishment. Of course you needed to wipe that smug smile off his retarded face, but the fact is that he might already be born, too.

Speech and action is seperate you fucking retard

Abortion is supposedly grounded in the privacy grouping of the constitution, and has fuck all to do with your stupid comments

>written constitutions are a meme

No, your executive, legislative and judicial branches are a meme, if you had people who studied the constitution understood how it worked and are morally upstanding citizens it wouldn't be a problem.

>mfw someone would abort Holly Hunter

Agreed. A lot of women are single issue voters over abortion and worrying republicans will overturn Roe v. Wade, the underlying foundation for the legality of abortions.

Establishing bullshit regulations on top of abortion that don't actually enhance the safety of the procedure for women in a way that is contrary to the original Roe v. Wade supreme court ruling is cowardly and stupid, challenge it directly.

That image isn't even how normal abortions work. It's right-wing propaganda meant to scare people who don't understand how abortions are performed

So is everyone here aware that the Supreme Court is fucking decimating conservative ideals right now? Or are we too busy posting about the leaf on Canada's flag?

Our country is straight up fucked bros. I don't know how they can get away with pushing verdicts through in the wake of Scalias death. It seems so fucking shady.

They also pushed through a verdict today that sets prescience that if you have a misdemeanor domestic abuse charge on your record, you can never own a fucking gun.

KILL NIGGER BABIES NOW

>But it is a baby

Like the lady with two small dogs, she calls them her "babies" that means (in your tiny brain) they're human beings too?

This is why we can never have a intelligent conversation with you turd-for-brains.

>a lot of women are single issue voters over abortion

Bull shit, give me a sauce of this, the only people who are pro choice I know, are raging leftists.

>mfw the Supreme Court is decimating conservative ideals
supreme court is based. loving it.

gallup.com/poll/157886/abortion-threshold-issue-one-six-voters.aspx
In 2012, abortion was a single issue for 17% of the population. It's generally somewhere between 13 and 15% of the population.

>talks about siamese twins
>brings up Thailand

My fucking sides

You seem to be lost friend, Facebook/cnn/huffingtonpost are that way ->

So what is it if it isn't a baby, or a human?

when it comes out, it won't be a senior citizen or a dog.

Instead of being an agressive cuck make some arguments.

>Abortion is supposedly grounded in the privacy grouping of the constitution, and has fuck all to do with your stupid comments

So what is it you think you have to do with a woman's right to decide for herself what to do with her own body? How is it you think you decide you get to violate her constitutional rights and privacy?

Nah dude I'm right where I want to be; inside the mud pit making fun of you slimy self-righteous weasels.

So because conception is black and white it's when human life begins? That's fucking retarded. Why not say ovulation is when life begins and treat every egg like a human? Why not just make the point of birth the definitive crossing over point? You're being arbitrary by picking conception of all possible points of development.

Daily reminder pro-life is code word for Anti-White.

Alright. Have fun man!

>fat obese lesbians delighted they can kill their children legally
Oh well. Less nigger babies on Earth. Grats, OP.

It is a virtue to protect human life. The difference between Conservatism and Reactionary Hooliganism is evident here..the NuRight and other Neo Fascist movements are simply racist and reactionary..they are not in any way related to conservatism.

you have yet to affirm how a fetus is either
a.) not human
or
b.) not alive

or at what point during development the fetus becomes either of those things

>Government isn't going to stop niggers from killing their unborn children & thus further preventing niggers on welfare getting more welfare for muh chillinz
>bad

Probably the best news for conservatives this year.

It's more or less sorted here too, legally speaking. Any regional restriction gets shot down (like the one in the OP) because Abortion was made permanently and country-wide legal under Roe v Wade many decades ago. When a bibleblubber tries passing a regional law it gets challenged then destroyed, although that legally takes time which gives them a window of sorts.

>semetic propaganda.

So the Bible, Quran and Torah?

Conservatives aren't emotional racists like yourself m8 they are actually philosophically minded and ideologically consistent..you are just turned on by violence (either mentally a child or latently homosexual tbhfam )

Honestly, its a two part issue.

On one hand, it kills minorities, and imbecils massively, so its good.

On the other, it lets low-iq women, who after avoiding 19 different birth control methods, avoid facing the fact that they have zero ability to plan forward from being identified more easily.

Difficult choice, on either making potentially awful matches for me more easily identified, or to reduce the number of competitive genotypes.... Though call...

Doesn't even go into specifics based on gender, but it is split between 7% baby killers and 9% pro lifers who are single issue voters, so your point is moot.

>though abortion is already quite a safe medical procedure.

Except for the baby?

Welp, that convinced me
I guess i now #ShillforHill

> abortions at any stage of pregnancy
> on the due date

Because once fertilization takes place, you have the beginning of human life. You and I both know that is the beginning and we both know what the natural result will be if left alone.

>Why not just make the point of birth the definitive crossing over point?

So a 24 week old birth, that's human but 6 months in the womb is not and is free to be killed?

If anything is arbitrary, that is.

>ovulation is when life begins

No, life begins when sperm gets in the ovul. In that moment the cigot/fetus has different DNA from the mother and the father, it's a completely different person. Every scientific agrees with that

If you can't figure it out yourself you're fucking clueless and autistic.

Yeah, you're right. What really happens is they crush the baby's skull and suction it's brains out. Then they scrape the leftovers out with a medical spork.

>I don't know how they can get away with pushing verdicts through in the wake of Scalias death.

The Republican created this situation by not advising and consenting a nominee. How many more will retire or die in the next 8 years Hillary is president?

>Why not say ovulation is when life begins and treat every egg like a human?
Because an egg does not automatically form into a human without some form of error. A fertilized egg does. Likewise, conception is also when it gets its own wholistic genetic code as well.

I don't get why liberals constantly love using the same three or four arguments that have been debunked several times, but treating them like they're true just because they're the most obnoxious and loud about the issue.

It's really annoying that everyone makes abortion a woman's right issue. They're forcing you to argue about it in a specific way.

But I dont even see it about woman's rights. To me its about killing babies. I see abortion as plainly evil and wrong. It's not just "your body" anymore. You have a life growing inside of you and its wrong to kill it.

But whenever you talk about restricting or outlawing abortion you get a million screaming cunts yelling about how we're trying to control their bodies or trample on their individual rights. Well sorry ladies, you drew the short straw, that's just how it is. You shouldnt get to decide on your own to kill any unborn child you want, you're killing someone elses child too. An innocent child.

Abortion is not a woman's rights issue.

>implying moderate mclefty would have sided with conservatives

Granted, the point is that for about 7% of pro-choicers (respectively) vs overall voters, abortion is single issue. A slightly greater percentage of voters (9% overall) are pro-choice.

Men are more likely to be pro-life then women, I'm curious to see how turnout is this year. For the overwhelming majority of people there are other issues.

Liberals generally don't consider conception to be the moment at which life begins, so at that point it is not "life", merely a growth in your belly. I won't debate the arguments of that.

This is a stupid argument IMO, I was born after 33 weeks and I suffer from issues (mostly vision problems) that I would not have had if I was born in a timely fashion. Otherwise, my mother would not have had a choice.
>but what if five weeks earlier and she could have aborted you
I could have been, my mother was warned there was a significant risk to the pregnancy, thankfully she asked for further testing and it was determined we were low risk (identical twin, likely a large factor in being premature)
Then I probably would have been underdeveloped to the point where my lifestyle would not be the same.

The third trimester law sets a limit for the parent to decide whether or not they're sure they can have the child. Once they do, they legally own it, financially, etc. for the next fifteen years. Humanity is never perfect, and I think we have to draw a line *somewhere* even if it's imperfect to allow people to have choice while preventing cases where people express regret later and then subject a fully conscious human to a totally fucked up lifestyle.

then where do miscarriages go?

>you have yet to affirm how a fetus is either
>a.) not human
>or
>b.) not alive

Those stupid strawman points of yours are not the points I made.

There is a difference between living tissue (your arm) and a living being (yourself)

A fetus is living tissue, but not a living being until it is born. If you have severely fucked up cognitive skills, you may need someone in your trailer park to slowly explain the difference to you.

>mfw this thread