Supernatural

>Season 13
>Adam/Michael finally escape the cage
>visuallyshaken.jpg
>Adam is still the avatar for Michael, but because of years in the cage Adam has grown 'strong'
>The character constantly switches between Adam/Michael in a split-personality archetype
>Seeks vengeance on both Dean & Sam but also Lucifer and Crowley
>Castiel is the olive branch
>Michael/Adam are the final boss
>Castiel, Lucifer, and Crowley die by Sam/Dean/Adam/Michael throughout the season
>ohshit.png
>Season 13 is the end of the series
>Dean and Sam live happily ever after, God is their bro

Reading OP and realising that people still watch this, I actually felt a bit sick and got a lump in my stomach. All those hours wasted on fucking trash.

Same.

>Castiel, Lucifer, and Crowley die by Sam/Dean/Adam/Michael throughout the season
>Michael/Adam are the final boss
>ohshit.png
>Michael and Adam split
>God appears
>God captures Michael
>Adam is resurrected
>Dean, Sam, and Adam live happily ever after
>Season 13 is the end of the series

>season 14
>God wasn't a real God and was actually some bad God and they have to stop him to find the real God
>Castiel is resurrected
>Crowley was just pretending to be dead
>it just keeps happening

the series should just end like this, on season 13 (oospooky) and finally the series can die and end,.

So fucked up how they acknowledged numerous times that poor Adam is still in the cage, yet they do nothing to rescue him. They could've at least recast him if Jake didn't wanna come back.

well that's alright

Supernatural should never have gotten a 6th season

>release Adam
>probably fuck it up and release Micheal too
Best to leave him there

>He thinks Season 13 is the last

Adam needs to fuck off. That guy and the fucking ass pull trope of another Winchester hurt that season.

fkn pottery

This us still gooing WTF. I remember thinking 5 seasons where too much.

>Chuck is such an asshole he tells them to leave them in there
>Even after making up with his sister
Man Supernatural God is a bit of a cunt

>show is now more than twice as long as it should have been

I really couldn't force myself to watch it till the end.

It was a comfy monster of the week type show that went downhill when they started using that edgy heaven vs hell shtick while obviously being on a tight budget that could never do justice to mythical creatures like Leviathans or epic battle between Satan and angels.

It's been a while since I watched it, when the angels resurrected Adam, was he just a shell or was his soul intact too?

It was fine because it played with the trope by having him be dead even before he was introduced.

>yo we need your help satans gonna end the fucking world
>Death is about to wipe a city off the face of the earth
>"i dont care"
God is the true villain of Supernatural.

I remember when this was supposed to end after season 5. This show was a mitake, havent followed it for some 2-3 years.

He was already dead? I don't remember that

Yeah the guy they met was actually a shapeshifter that had killed Adam and his mother before they showed up.

thank you based god

I stopped watching at end of series 5 cos I assumed it was the end full stop. Remember seeing it advertised after that but never bothered to tune in because I was into various other shows at the time. Fast forward to years later and I finally watched an episode recently. Why is Lucifer back? Who is the black cloud smoke woman? What the fuck kind of drugs are they smoking?

Self indulgent rubbish episodes dedicated to that faggot Chuck. Every season they fuck up Castiel that bit more too.

there's no problem releasing michael. it's ok if michael is released. i don't care if the whole fucking universe crumbles into dust JUST RELEASE ADAM.

#freeadam
#justice4adam
#spnFreeAdam
#spnJustice4Adam

#chuckisajerkassholewimpbetabitch
#spnChuckIsAJerkassholeWimpBetabitch

i watch it for ocassional laugh and also i have seen so much already if i drop the show and dpn't watch it till the end i will have serious anxiety attacks

I'm hoping it goes for 20 seasons. Supernatural is the goat comfy show. Dean and Sam feel like family.

nigga u srs?

I only watch it because I have a crush on Misha Collins.

I only watch it because I have a crush on Misha Barton

carry on my wayward sons

why is he starting to look like Robin Lopez

Just like the real one.

are u me?