How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

WE

to this?

>majority of Sup Forums were disappointed that she didn't end up going with the nerd, some how the jock fucking steals her.

>some how
Yeah, can't imagine what...

How do you go from this...

... to this?

I always found her super cute.

Her teeth are beginning to rot at the bottom.

I would snort her dandruff

Post more goth-fus

wait what the fuck

hows this possible

What's wromg with British teeth anyway? Dutch and German people have a similar diet but their teeth aren't nearly as bad.

>tfw blood fetish
GOTTA BLAST

MORE

It's not fair. If you were born ugly you should have to stay that way.

Genetics

There is something like that in some Mongoloids (East Asians, Native Americans, etc) where the enamel doesn't form as strong and is more apt for damage due to a modern diet of acid and sugar.

Honestly at this point, I'm surprised humans haven't start evolving to have 3 sets of teeth or to regrow specific ones like a shark, humans over their history have eaten a lot of shit that is very bad for their teeth, evolutionary process should have started to fix that rather than getting rid of wisdom teeth for the lack of a root diet.

Klepto waifus are pretty cool.

don't ever joke about that again

i'm not joking

>Popular jock forms a relationship with the shy goth outcast
Feels fucking good. Only problem I had was that they gave her a makeover in the end when she was easily more attractive in her old form

what you gonna do cuck?

go on national tv and makes dumb faces?

Klepto waifus are sexy.

>tfw no qt werewolf gf

she was cute as fuck i dunno what you guys talking about.
I think hollywood fucked up your perception really bad. She doesn't look human anymore, which i guess is not bad for a 40+ woman, but still

>Chad gets the cutest girl
Yeah man, f-feels g-good...

Ginger, best werefu.

In my 'emo' phase in high school I dated a jock.
He cheated on me with a better looking girl, and, well, there you go.

>dated
sucking him off in his pickup isnt dating

you were letting him blow off his angst into your mouth

whore

Kes from that to this

How does one sell one's soul?

>Dating a jock outside the 80's

Ginger Snaps 3 qter

shut up oven dodger

Breakfast Club is good because it was realistic. Nerd still eats shit and does everyone's homework, Bender will still be a poor nobody fuckup, and the jock will still reign supreme. No wish fulfillment, just the brutal reality.

How do you go from Wachowski Brothers to Wachowskis?

JUST