NO:Willie Snead listed questionable vs Lions
FA:49ers pull the plug on LB NaVorro Bowman

Not a sport.

you legitimately have autism, please seek help

Sopa de macaco.

Eagles

>not a sprot hueheuhe

OOH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Will Joe Thomas AND Jason Peters make it into the HOF?

BRs really should have some kind of quarantine internet separate from the rest of us

There is only one god

And he lives in Wisconsin

Pretty damn impressive considering the Panthers blitzed 80% of that game

11th for 0-6

>ringless O-Linemen
>HOF
Nope

Lucky kick. Wind carried it

has he missed since this kick?

nope

This thread fucking sucks

lmao you know there are flags atop the goalposts to show there's no wind, right?

>webming a fucking field goal

are eagles fans this starved for exciting plays?

Peters is a lock

>Anthony Munoz
>Walter Jones
>John Hannah
>Dan Dierdorf
>Bruce Matthews

Who will be the first currently winless team to win a game?

I think you fucking suck in my honest opinion

>gnats

but isn't JT slightly if not clearly better?

Congrats, you eeked out a victory AT HOME against the 0-16 giants. Super impressive.

>61 yard walk-off by a rookie
>the 0-5 giants
are you this starved for insults?

police put your trip back on. We all know you have no life

Joe Thomas will be first ballot.

NFCE matchups are ass-backwards. The away team should always be seen as the favorite.

t. lifelong Eagles fan.

Cool blog fag

>hasn't missed a snap
>on his way to his 11th Prob Owl in a row
What a hack, right?
We don't really know whether he's good or bad and that's the point. Due to his good preseason performances the Packers will at least get something out of Hundley whether he stays or whether he goes (which we have found out isn't that uncommon), and this already means that the pick they used on him wasn't a waste

>vagiants

as a kicker who played Varsity, 60 yards is actually not that impressive. we routinely knocked those in practice all the time. It's the in-game factor and snap that make it harder, bu the actual depth is something any modern kicker should be able to get 9/10 times.

>as a kicker who played Varsity, 60 yards is actually not that impressive.

>that rodeo-esque celebration

based

We don't know, but the team that employs him and gets to see him in practice everyday will have a more accurate opinion on him. Teams don't trade what they think is a good QB for a bargain price even if he's the backup, they prefer the insurance and letting him go in the free agency.

barely made it too. a few more yards right and that's the end of the iggles season

He missed all of 2012

He was talking about Joe Thomas, not Peters.

Where does Carlos Hyde end up?

Philly

The Colts, who will replace Frank Gore with him.

REDSKINS TO THE PLAYOFFS ISN'T TOTALLY ASININE THIS YEAR.

MY EXPECTATIONS HAVE BEEN EXCEEDED.

Arizona

if we played your cupcake schedule we'd probably be 3-3 at worst. anyway, the entire staff is being fired this year so buckle up.

y

Can someone for the love of god explain to me the Ezekiel Elliot domestic abuse case?

Because I keep hearing about “he’s innocent” and yet I can’t find anything on google other then people talking about the suspension being upheld. How is that suppose to work out? What’s the actual timeline of events related. Is this purely within the folds of the NFL or is there actual legal courtroom deliberation on they matter with testimony from anyone? The defendant, Eliot, the cops?

>b-but we did it in practice all the time

>Tfw hyde cucks AD out of the starting job the first day he gets there

JUST

well yeah, Seabass has made 70-yarders in practice, but I doubt anybody will ever be able to do that in a game situation. nailing a 60-yarder in an actual game is always impressive, and when you're a rookie and the FG wins your team the game in the dying seconds, it's that much more impressive

He's a woman beater at heart. Don't let the butthurt cowgirlfags tell you otherwise

THE FUCKING CHARGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Blount does the same thing as hyde tho. Big bellcow back and is a monster between tackles. Only thing is he can catch passes unlike blount

And I didn’t meant by defendant (because I’m a idiot). I meant the accuser.

>we
what position do you play

Not a country

Don't engage assblasted New Yorkers. Absolute scum

can blount not catch? or is he just not asked to

I'm a season ticket holder. Try again.

I don’t doubt the NFL for being filled with these guys but I wanna know the facts regardless if nothing more than to satiate my curiosity.

>number 70

but Philly needs 5 rostered RBs at all times, like a sane franchise.

blount is too fat to bother catching a football

Is smallwood good for you guys? I thought he was the new sproles

I'm going to be in Skaggsville at the McDonald's off I95 tonight. Fucking fight me.

literally who can stop >us?

You do know the eagles almost lost to the chargers.. Eli made one bad throw but we shoulda beat them handily.

I don't recall "sucker paying for overpriced entertainment" being a roster spot

>Eagles ALMOST lost and we SHOULDA won so we're actually the best

FUCKING CHARGERS LMAO

If I pay for them, they're MINE.

niners desu

How much TD's is Matt Ryan dropping on the Dolphins tomorrow?

>conditions I deem fair

>overpriced entertainment

Nothing's as entertaining as watching the Eagles fans get excited after rolling through the turds they should beat as the only stable team in the division right now, and then collapse miserably to barely miss the playoffs. That shit is priclesss lmao

Probably the Niners, I agree. They've played most of their losses to the wire and eventually they'll get lucky.

Pumphrey (who's on IR) is the "next Sproles". Smallwood is the de-facto starter I guess. Pederson does such weird shit with his RBs I don't know how everyone is supposed to fit in besides Blount, really.

Since the Sproles injury he has had work on pass-catching downs, though.

until 3rd stringer tyrone blackman needs your tickets for his 3rd cousins and they promptly take your seat.

>lose your best defensive and offensive starter
>win games

Naw.

Seabass is shit. He is no Tucker

82nd for El Guapo to the Cardinals

Shouldn’t you be going into Hibernation now that the giants aren’t playing anymore for the rest of the year?

I'm cautiously optimistic. They haven't blown anyone out besides Arizona, but are showing a bit of resilience (starting the season with four of six road games, one of which was on the West Coast and the other on Thursday).

There's a real chance the Eagles fade, with both Dallas games, and road tilts against the Seahawks and Rams later on, but I think at least a Wild Card is likely this time around.

>eagles fans needed this desperation of a field goal to beat the giants at home

fucking kek, can't wait for this shit show to come crashing down like it always does

When they beat the bronkeks tomorrow I'm gonna be shitposting all over this general. Hope you're ready for some smug Elis

>It's another "My team's Win column starts with a number smaller than 5 yet I think they aren't trash" episode
lel

>Puckers/Vikes
>Pats/Jest

I wonder which will be the better game.

>Pretending to be someone else because you got BTFO by /nfl/

You now remember when the Patriots barely beat the Cardinals last year and that exposed them proving they wouldn't even sniff the playoffs

>tfw im gonna make bank betting against the chiefs in the playoffs

*gets 3 touchdowns in the first half*

>britbro thinks he has any idea whats going on

stick to povertyball cuck

sit him in the second half, please god

You allowed a rookie negro QB to go for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns lol. The most fraudulent 5-0 in the league.

>you let a meme QB get garbage time stats
W O W

England sucks at socker, thats why Nigel is in this thread

i hope puckers don't think they have a chance

no one asked you trip faggot

_______ getting injured would lead to your team losing all their remaining games