Hanging in there, Sup Forums?

Hanging in there, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1518760411529.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEo4qho6Kfk
youtube.com/watch?v=uSgVejhWob8
youtube.com/watch?v=BhfHjgoFh3c
youtube.com/watch?v=4r12DZ9es5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really, but that's okay.

hell na

Not yet. (lol)

Attached: 1521515475097.jpg (461x462, 79K)

no

I was starting to, then more shit piled on me.

i applied to a few schools as a transfer student now im nervous and compulsively browsing mu to cope.

Haven't hung in there in fucking years lol

I'm trying my best. Had a falling out with my boyfriend, and it's very cold. I think I'll be okay.
Twin Fantasy's keeping me company.

Attached: TwinFantasyAlbumArt.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

(and that's a good thing)

fuck no
my mental state is deteriorating

thats a fucked up arm

No. I'm having a very hard time. I don't know that I'm going to make it through it this time.

Mentally I'm in bad shape.

Yeah for the first time this year actually.

How do I stop being a total social autist Sup Forums?

over a month since we split up, still not over it really

I’m hanging in this noose! :’^)

Try 4 years

Attached: 1520457043820.png (218x231, 8K)

>DUDE ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION LIFE IS SO HARD

sad to see this board has succumbed to the defeatist liberal mindset

Attached: WUBBALUBBADUBDUB.gif (800x800, 195K)

2 years here and last 3 days i have been having dreams with her.
>Tfw you wake up on an empty bed

Attached: 1521685393667.png (634x483, 341K)

I thought things were looking up, but nevermind. I'll forever be a dreg.

Those dreams are the worst
Just when you think maybe this time you're finally over her and it hit you like a train

Attached: 1519462803739.png (1013x1072, 503K)

My only friend got engaged 3 weeks ago. I haven't spoken to him since he let me know. I think it's over between us.

I called my gf a whore and she slept at her mother's house.

Attached: tumblr_n1z563pByj1r04u8go1_250.gif (245x170, 976K)

baste

Confessed my love to a female friend to get some closure (she's married so it could never have worked out). It hurts, but not the worst falling out I had.

Attached: 1516405762903.png (213x237, 8K)

That's why you don't have women as "friends" user.

You pick up your phone, open some shitty app like IG or FB, almost type her name in there but then you realise that you are going to see photos of her with some random normie who got his shit together. You gently leave the cell phone on the desk, reach over your computer, put this on
youtube.com/watch?v=yEo4qho6Kfk
Cry on the inside for a few mins and head towards the kitchen to make yourself some bitter coffee.

yes. i've given up on life and i'm enjoying myself being a neet

>having social media
>having exes on social media
>not ragelifting to glassjaw youtube.com/watch?v=uSgVejhWob8

chicks don't respect pussies man

get yourself a waifu and you'll never be sad again

Attached: 1521286662051.jpg (1800x1199, 204K)

Nope.

Attached: pppp.jpg (405x371, 20K)

I actually have plenty of female friends. The problem with this one was that we didn't have much in common apart from being kind to each other and messing around at work. Falling in love was the only option for me.

moping on Sup Forums is nothing new

>I have an IG profile but i never use it, i only made it when it was trending years ago and i am not deleting it because it is the only way to keep in touch with her. She hasn't unfollowed me. I have been lifting since 16 and i am 25 now, what pussy are you talking about?

But why would you have female friends? I get coworkers, but not like full on friends. What is the benefit? A lesbian could be a good friend. Chicks aren't funny or witty like men are. And they don't wane on philosophically like men do.

Don't know why i greetexted that, autism i guess.

>i'm perfect nothing can touch me I have no need whatsoever to question myself
Sad to see you're retarded

Why are you green texting? Why "keep in touch" with her. Just ghost out like a man.

going to try to get a job on the beach (somewhere) in Massachusetts in April/May whenever it starts to heat up

Graduated from high school last June and I've just been a lazy NEET since.

Some people on /fa/ said I look good recently so my confidence is OK but I'm tryna get out into the real world some more. I miss the sun :/

I greentexted by accident. I ghosted out, we haven't talked for 2 years, keep in touch means stalking her profile every now and then simply because i miss her. She was my first real relationship that lasted 6 years, we literally grew up together even tho she was older than me. I just know that i will never feel the same way for any other woman no matter how great they are.

>expects well adjusted people on Sup Forums
congratulations, you're a retard.

You people are fucking idiots for replying, seriously. You fuel the soy shitposters.

Having a fictional waifu makes everything even worse.

No, you will never feel the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=BhfHjgoFh3c

you fuel the fucking idiots who fuel the soy shitposters, you fucking idiot

>waaaah people on the internet invalidating my feelings

>tfw achieved spiritual bliss and emotional restoration through transcendence

Attached: 1442293058477.gif (800x800, 676K)

you fuel the fucking idiots who fuel the fucking idiots who fuel the soy shitposters, you fucking tool.

>tfw have never meditated past the taint chakra point

i want pizza but i don't have money lol

Feeling depressed about how much I hate being in law school but also simultaneously feel like I shouldn’t complain. I’m at an okay ranked school (top 50) on a full ride. Im just kind of salty that I’m not rich enough to have gone to the top 14 school I got into without a scholarship

lawfags are so inauthentic

How so?

I'm still here. Been thinking of what to do to improve my life. Looks like a long and tough process ahead of me, but it's all I got.

What's your plan user?
youtube.com/watch?v=4r12DZ9es5k

Not really. The only thing that helps is music

A fine power move, she’ll get over it.

therapy changed my life!!! get help its good

Not quite, I just got out of a shitty relationship where she had a constant rollercoaster of feelings (mostly negative towards me) and like halfway through I started falling for my friend who got a new boyfriend right before I left my ex. But I’m finding new music to listen to which is great.

bump