When was the last time you went to a sports event?

When was the last time you went to a sports event?

I went to Hannover 96 vs. EIntracht Frankfurt today. 8/10 would go again

you can't go the stadium alone. So it's been a long time

Actually, you can go to most places alone. If you are insecure about muh autism, well, you might have mental health issues.

went to the Bakersfield Condors hockey game 3 days ago.

i am an only child and grew up doing lots of shit alone why be autistic about needing a group all the time

I honestly don’t even remember. Probably a minor league baseball game in the early 2010’s

Went to a penguins devils game back in April. Next game I’m going to is against San Jose

Broncos Raiders two weeks ago

no you didnt. your brother or cousin did. we all know you sat around and posted on Sup Forums, you fat fuck

every 2 weeks

Abhorrent post.

Australia v Syria in Sydney

breddy gud

last night i went to the Melbourne derby

left pretty sad since we lost 2-1 but the atmosphere was great as always

Last tuesday, to watch tsu and friends.

I had sex yesterday, does that count?

Last game I went to was San Jose vs Portland at Avaya.

Comfy stadium, not a bad view anywhere.

Hoping to travel around Europe and see different stadiums and watch matches.

TSUUUUUUUESDAY

I went to game 7 of the ECF. Couldn't afford final tickets though

i wish, but he played like shit

thank god the midfield was elite that night

I went to the Packers-Cowboys game last week. I'm a Packers fan so I was glad it ended the way it did.

Also I took a flight down from milwaukee in case anyone thinks I'm some bandwagoning faggot

spring. montreal impact Vs. portland timbers.

Last Saturday for a Minnesota United game
I have had season tickets since the NASL days.

NLCS Game 1 last year

3 weeks ago, to a Red Sox - Blue Jays game. Watched Sale get absolutely rocked and knew it was a sign of things to come.

Sheff United today. Comfy pints in the pub pre and post match. Another deserved win for 11 brave British lads. Nice bit of banter. I can't believe some people choose to support teams via a tv.

I have to say Ipswich fans seem a more decent than Norwich fans despite different experiences from many years ago.

Yankee Stadium for the last game of the season. Was pretty boring overall, though I did get to see a Yankee dinger at least. Wish I went to the Tanaka 15 SO game that Friday though