His best albums are his attempts at both minimalism and maximalism

>His best albums are his attempts at both minimalism and maximalism
He's always impressed me, he tries a new theme every solo album he releases. College Dropout is his classic chopped and screwed chipmunk style, Late Registration incorporated great strings, Graduation was his synth geared release (why it's the worst), 808's is his sentimental poppy release, MBTDF is maximalist, Yeezus is minimalist, and Pablo is centered around choral themes. I think we can all appreciate the effort Kanye puts into his work.

Attached: image.jpg (304x304, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15376904
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because dipping his toes in the surface of genres is really innovative. Jack of all trades, master of none.

He literally innovated with 808.

Except he was one of the best producers in the early 2000s and single handedly brought back the soul sound in hip hop

>People who hate Kanye are morons
And grass is green.

The questions begs to be asked, what style will he incorporate into the Wyoming album coming up soon?

It might have been innovative in the context of Hip-Hop, but other than that, it wasn't that special. There's nothing there on that album that Kate Bush, Tori Amos and Bjork haven't done already.

Doesn't make him good, though. He just resurrected a style of music already explored properly. Not nearly sufficient enough to be considered one of the greatest artists of our generation.

>Bjork
She doesn't actually make her music, she just teams up with great producers and makes uninspired "avant-garde" pop music. At least Kanye acts as the conductor of all the ideas he takes from other producers, Bjork just sings into the mic to whatever instrumental her producer cooked up

Greatest living 10/10 album rated musician of our time

Attached: 27576050_1831527410475097_2621921725679403008_n.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

i don't care much for his music but i still think he's quite the genius

Attached: Pac-827x620.jpg (827x620, 99K)

>graduation is his worst
kill yourself

I wonder what Turbo Grafx 16 will be like

Kanye just shows up and talks over beats someone else works to create. He stinks, and I don't like him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What's the context for the pic you posted?
Is this another
>Dumb youtube like post
This is a really good way to troll. But i'm smarter than that.

Attached: 1467496367697.gif (625x626, 758K)

From Spiderman, the Raimi film. Little Jim Norton's one line was "He stinks, and I don't like him."

Oh. Now it's all clear. Thanks.

How can you claim to be a hipster and like Kanye West?

Best hip hop artist of all time by far

Attached: aaa.png (513x529, 614K)

Saved

What did you save?

Almost as retarded as the people who like him, very impressive I agree

How does it feel to know you will never understand lol

Not gonna lie, former Kanye West fan here. It's fucking hilarious watching Kanye crash and burn. But I'm all seriousness we can't let him get the damn croissants.

Prefer Yeezus over all his other albums

Goddamit I'm pissed
Time to end this once and for all

strawpoll.me/15376904
Vote now for old Kanye or new Kanye, who is superior?

Attached: image.jpg (511x392, 156K)

Kangay

Fuck you

Seven.

There IS a progression with his work. Kanye actively tries to not be pigeonholed.

808 is new kanye

Kanye is what made it possible for white people to unironically like rap.

New (mental schizo) Kanye is best Kanye

>Names all Female artists
He gave a very good account of the male perspective towards heartache. Without falling into emo or bluesy cliches.

the full saying is Jack of all trades, master of none, but better than a master of one. So gj confirming OP's point by bringing that up.

Was about to post this, that user is foolish

Bjork contributes a great deal to the production of her music. Sorry that you are fucking retarded and hate women, though.

Yup he's a genius

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 182K)

Yet I won't accuse other females artists like Johanna Newsom of the same thing, Bjork would be just as shitty if she were a man

Im sorry but she composes her strings and produces her music, don't know where you come up with these ideas. There can be help in terms of beats but you're exaggerating alot here bro. How can you explain multi-decades worth of great music if a fantastic artist wasn't behind it?

I don't think Bjorks music is good, I'm not a fan of her style or songwriting

Ok, I am

I fuckin hate you

>mixing minimalism and maximalism
yeezus is unironically the first major metamodernistic album

what about viper
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI