Why do you keep coming here?

Why do you keep coming here?

Attached: 1494658078263.png (702x420, 149K)

For recs and something to do while listening to music.

i've got nothing better to do

that's what I keep asking myself.

When I'm out and about it's more fun to phonepost than to play a shitty mobile game or use social media

Fear and greed.

The edgy contrarianism plus you guys have good taste

Best music board. Name one online community with taste on par as here.

>please, show me a way out of this hell

Sup Forums and /lit/ really do have good taste they're just a bunch of fucking mongoloids when discussing it

Fuck... I, I don't really know.

high traffic which is great for wasting time and occasionally I might get to briefly chat with someone with similar taste

I have no social life

true, I'd leave but everywhere is garbage. The shit posting on Sup Forums is kind of funny sometimes and there is some decent discussion.

All the tru patricians are on ihatemusic

i hate myself

holy shit, do people still go on about pleb/patrician BS here?

To shitpost against the Sup Forums alt-right idiots.

its a really bad habit at this point. im usually utterly bored when i come to Sup Forums now but how else am i going to waste my life?

As far as music discovery goes, the only good websites are either this or scaruffi. Thankfully I don't browse this place as much as I used to after I got in a relationship.

Attached: 1500257126448.png (473x488, 234K)

shitposting and waifuposting. maybe the occasional good thread

you could watch tv and have a couple of brews

it gets decent once you filter kpop and trap

HOW DO I ESCAPE

Sadly, being a goddamn loser i basically grew up with Sup Forums in my life, and now i have too many fond memories of being here with you guys. Even if i left, you guys would still be inside of my heart.

This but ungayically

Don't worry, user, I will remember you until the final day even tho I don't know you.
Ignore the swastika it's there just for fun

Attached: photo_2017-09-30_12-14-31.jpg (640x640, 60K)