Happy Kurban Bayram, God believing retards

Happy Kurban Bayram, God believing retards.
t. Gonna visit my Tatar relatives to eat tasty shit while being a commie atheist myself

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>while being a commie atheist myself
Good man.
t. autist

>majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian
No one gives a fuck about religion here except the small groups of radicals who attack rock concerts and such. Government is pushing religion down the throats but youth is 99% fedora, and fedora movement is big even in Caucasus, very conservative region with Muslim majority.
>they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.
You're retarded, western Christianity is defeated, Islam and Orthodox Christianity are the targets now. Krauss and Dawkins has been debating with Muslims for a long time.

>Dawkins
I feel bad for this guy tbqh. Liberals praised him when he attacked Christianity but now they label him as a racist and so as soon as he targets Islam

Actually everyone loves Dawkins, liberals hating Dawkins is the retarded pol concept which has nothing to do with reality. Only conservatives hate him. Also Dawkins is a leftist politically so I really like him. All the religions are the same, it's especially obvious in Russia because Muslims and Christians here are basically the same (except Caucasian Muslims are more conservative).

>in Russia because Muslims and Christians here are basically the same
Is that so? I don't know much about eastern orthodxy.

Orthodoxibis basically Islam lite. Of course dogmas are different, but social positions of religious organizations, behavior of adepts, public statements of the priests are the same. They call atheists animals, propose dress code for public places, both want to ban abortions, both are against secularism, both hate gays, both are rabidly anti-western etc etc etc. We have a TV show in a liberal TV channel where they invite Jewish, Orthodox and Muslim priests and liberal showman debates with them. All the three say basically the same things.

Orthodoc Christians don't hate gays, are against contraception nor are Anti-Western. Fook off

kill yourself cracker

What? Russian Orthodox Church is officially anti-gay and Patriarch Cyrill talked about "le godless West with dangerous idea of humanism who replaced God with man" thousand times. Orthodoxy has been a core thing in opposing to the West for ages, read something about Russian history. You know, I live in Russia and I know more about an Orthodoxy than a burger. Also they actively promote an idea that abortion is a murder.

Aren't Tatar women the most beautiful and loyal women in Russia?

>the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian

Lolno, the only religious people in Russia are 80 years old grannies and muslims.

>hurr durr degenerate West

That's just usual Russian ultranationalism and radical xenophobia, it has nothing to do with religion. I saw many non-religious people here who zealously hate America and Europe.

>calling The plov shit
delet it or else

that's certainly not true, the orthodox church got significantly more strong since the fall of the soviet union

plov is tasty indeed albeit i personally don't like rice very much but meat makes even rice edible :3

i am not the op ofc

God damn Russia is down the toilet. No culture, no religion, people are just literal heathens with no moral compass or compassion. I guess it's understandable when the people vested with the authority to lead your country to prosperity have traded your futures for the benefit of the oligarchs. You're always in my prayers, even if most of you have been complete cunts from my experience.

I'm a tatar and fucking hate islam. Is there someone like me else?

>tasty shit
I call everything shit, don't worry.
>no religion
Too much religion actually.

You're so right.

I am 1/4 Tatar, does it count? Actually nothing special about it, most of young Tatars I know are like that. Same goes to the young Russians hating Christianity too. Youth in Russia are atheist 2bh. I guess it's because if you're atheist it's a part of anti-Putin protest now with Putin promoting religion.

Dude, there are feminists in Dagestan nowadays, who do you want to surprise with Tatar atheist lol?