God damn it I cried bros

God damn it I cried bros.

I cried too because I suddenly realized I had literally wasted years of my life for this shit

They literally had no idea what they were doing. They just started some new cool shit every season to make the viewer forget the loose ends from the previous season. So, of course the show finale makes no sense.

They literally explained everything

>still in denial

Everyone did

>It's a Jack saves everyone episode

Fuck ye.

me too, bro. me too

one of the wors ending of all time

it was the afterlife. what else do you need to know??

actually doing a rewatch right now (just finished s5) , the only dissapointing things are s4 finale and time-travel stuff. they never explained why only certain people dissapeared with the flashes

miles charlotte and faraday were noticibly absent from the church, where did the entire ship crew go? and where were eko and michael, were black people not allowed in the church.

time travel was fun IMO. both the flashes and the living in the past sawyer stuff
what really sucked was the whole temple and devil sayid shit from last season. You could tell they ran out of ideas, if the show kept going another season im sure they would've got aliens or mirror dimensions or something as farfetched as that

> b-b-bur they werent dead the whole time
This show was shit

Remember the good old days of watching LOST with Sup Forums in the megathreads? All the shitposting? All the Locke memes?

I miss it.

think time travel is what really fucked the show plotwise, they should have stuck to the plots that were already going

Every time you say literally a child gets raped in Sweden.

anyone with half a brain stopped watching this stupid shit in season 2 or 3

i agree it was fun, hell yeah. but if u include some iconic sci-fi shit like this and never explain the rules of it(specifically who is moving through time and who's not) it becomes a pain in the ass for a viewer to search for answers on his own. sometimes ambiguity is cool but not in a time-travel story where everything should be clarified

i like it

Never watched this show but I had a friend who insisted they were not all dead at the end. Years later that's pretty much fact right? They're all dead at the end?

They were dead the whole time

I literally hope that you mean it

DUDE WE DED LMAO

yep
it's afterlife

>Americans believe that they will be in Heaven.

AHAHAAH, may Allah burn them.

In S3-4 they knew that Lost was gonna get 6 seasons. They knew. You're just a disneymarvel atheistbaby who needs everything spoonfed.

Also KateHaters are insecure lil' dick betas who don't know women