Is it true Sup Forums ?

Yes

No

No

same could be said for being the opposite of a nationalist

> but you should apologize for slavery

A pussy?

It's true, but you have violated Sup Forumss safe space with these words.

Perhaps somewhat. But it also teaches you to love your heritage and to defend yourself.

Globalism teaches you to surrender yourself and prep the bull.

>sins of the fath...

Oh wait, that's bullshit too.

Grow up, OP.

it teaches you to cherish the land your forefathers died to defend, to care for the values of your people and culture.

if everyone ran around like headless chicken, we would have it like its 2016

Remember to sage shill threads and use the @.

Not everybody can be great. Most people need something to cling to, otherwise, what else is there? Might just as well kill yourself.

There is no shame in Nationalism, religion, being a big sport fan, etc. You need something to help you go through your daily misery.

Shit like OP often comes from elitists. Easy for you to mock nationalism, Einstein, you fucking genius.

Fucking /thread/ this bitch good

/Thread

I've met plenty of people that I hate.

Yes and No

There is nothing wrong with borders and wanting people to speak the main language of the country and know about it's culture but it can go too far if you're going to promote violence against someone that is legal and did assimilate to the country just for their race being different.

nationalism has always meant loving your country and your people

no idea why liberals think it has anything to do with hating others

oh, right, because they've never actually opened a history book

No

Das right WHITEboi.

No.

There's a distinct difference between being proud in one's accomplishments, and one's nationality.

Pride in one's nation people is equal parts gratitude and responsibility. You can be proud of an accomplishment of your father, not because you helped in it, but because you come from the same place. A piece of that same greatness is within you, and it's your responsibility to live up to it. It's not about lording over those who you perceive as lesser, it's about living up to those who came before you, and reaching, or even surpassing, their greatness.

That's the kind of pride it is and it is purely a healthy, natural thing.

Nothing wrong with taking joy in the traditions and celebrations of your nation/football club.
The problem is when retards decide to harbor legitimate hatred towards other people simply for their nationality/football club.
Even though we're permitted by age old law, no sane Dane would actually smash person crossing the Baltic Sea's skull in with a club, just because of their citizenship.
What I'm saying is that hooligans should all off themselves.

Liberals are short sighted and small minded despite all accusations they make to the opposition. Nationalism isn't about muh piece of dirt or muh piece of land, it's exactly what you said, an acknowledgement of your ancestors who died to protect the privileges you enjoy today, a communal sense of belonging among your own people and those like you who share your heritage and are rooted in the same struggles you and your ancestors partook in.

For what it's worth, from what I've seen in Britain only the foreigners are fucking salty. Every Brit I've run into is beaming, even the women are being nicer. Which says a lot because Anglo women are fucking mean.

I see Anti nationalists hate alot more than actual nationalists

Yes. Nationalism is retarded, as is being proud of your race.

No a leaf

RARE

I hope you dont take pride in any of your family members or love them more than people you dont know. If so you are fascist scum.

bullshit
nationalism helps perfect against islamofacism and its muslims

It's not about feeling proud about stuff.
It's about developing a sense of belonging, a sense of duty, and to actually care about your people.
The people that call nationalism "retarded" might as well call any form of love, appreciation or responsibility retarded too

Nationalism teaches you to put your own country first and be distrustful of strangers.

As it should be.

No, nationalism teaches me to have pride in my identity and cultural heritage and to defend myself against those that would take them from me.

It's natural to love your family before others, your people before others, your nation before others, your race before others.

it could be 100% true and still be better than the alternative

A cuck to surpass the metal gear

why you using my pictures with out permission

Sup Forums likes nationalism because they've failed in all aspects of life and have to find some reason to feel good about themselves

and posting this was done to make you feel better about yourself. see how this works?

Best Korea's gay cousin?

>family
>teaches you to take pride in things you never did and be careful with people you've never met

disgusting

Even if this was true it's still pathetic rhetorically. One side offers you pride and a goal to strive for, the other offers you shame and a vision of the world that has never existed that makes you minuscule. I wonder which side people choose

I posted it to make you butthurt, which I've succeeded in doing so :^)

I can do that without banning gay marriage and unregulated guns.

do i detect a little bit of deflection in this post?

which has nothing to do with nationalism

Why is Canada in there? We've been a cooperative multicultural, globalist country for 46 years. We're just waiting for the rest of the world to learn how to get along and catch up.

By that logic you can't be proud of your friends and family for their achievements and are not allowed to hate Isis because you've never met them.

Mhm, they're all white,skinny and look like that weird nerd you used to hang out with when you were young. But as you grew older you realized what a lose her was.

You've got the detector pointing backwards bud lmaooooo

No, I just love America. There is nothing wrong with loving your country. Especially if your country is the greatest country to ever grace this earth.

That sounds like liberalism

>tfw you've hated Trudeau Sr. For years and then we elected his freakish spawn

protesting a little too much, don't you think?

Heh.

Damn... really makes me think...
Well I'm part of the #HillaryArtillary now

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

If this is how a nationalist bantz then i'm sorely disappointed.

>The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
Seriously one of the greatest quotes in history

Nationalism teaches you that your are a part of a people with history and traditions, and it's an important part of a healthy functioning society.

Spoken like a true twelve year old. Now off to bed laddy whilst your daddy and your daddy suck each other off.

bantering? is that what you were doing? I couldn't tell. anyways, let me assure you, you are much better than the people on here. you have convinced me of your superiority to nationalists. and you certainly did not make that post to feel superior.

But isn't it about time the world stopped hating each other because of nationality or ethnicity? Like I said earlier, Canada is a multicultural globalist country, but nobody has to drop their heritage or lineage or religion or whatever to live here.

Jesus lad calm down, I didnt mean to hurt your preshus feefees that much

NATIONALISM, PRIDE ISNT ABOUT HATE.
Stop baiting, for the love of god.
Jesus christ, just look at canada and all non-nationalistic countries, theyve lost all their values

#WITNESSED

>1: Being proud and cherishing the actions and accomplishment of your parents.

>2: Believing that actions and accomplishment are superior merely on the basis that they were done by your parents.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with one of these statements,

The other one is absolutely an indicator of lower than average intelligence.

/thread

Canadian identity suffers because immigrants don't change. We're a country, not a hotel.

I'd say nationalism is like a more tangible form of religion. It's the same kind of thing offering communionship and a bigger cause to believe in but this is rooted more in culture than the culture / magic hybrid you find in religion.

I wouldn't say it's that bad though but there's plenty of silly perversions and the actual countries is a lot of times rooted in a lot of shitty people making a lot of money so feels silly to treat that as something sacred.

So if you put the fish down the hole and count to your breath you will find that the answer was always there under your seat and the bear in the bath tub was just your friend wanting to greet you in the proper way since all money became eyes of the non-people who speak in earthquakes.

>Especially if your country is the greatest country to ever grace this earth.
But only Danes can love their country for that reason.

Sage isn't pronounced like the herb, it's pronounced sah-geh since it comes from the original nip boards and they speak nip in nipland.

hey man, i already told you that i'm on your side. i understand.

No, we haven't. Our values have always revolved around respect, kindness, and peace. They haven't gone any where.

Find one argument. Protip: you cant.

You say globalist like it is objectively a good thing.

If any, retarded people like yourself is the reason for loss of value.

>Canada is a multicultural globalist country
Speak for yourself

What people say nationalist means: I hate brown people.

What nationalist really means: I should try as hard as I can to make my country great.

Canadian identity IS diversity. Immigration has not and will not hurt this country.

Do you guys shill for living or someshit?

Aye, we even tolerate Quebec.

Nope. Everyone is part of his country's history and collective consciousness. Also, nationalism doesn't mean you "hate" anyone else, just that you want to protect your nation, and for most that also means its peoples, and not welcome systematic replacement of the population. Invaders will be "hated" just like someone "hates" a burglar or other attacker.

Even if this were true, it would be just as true for identity politics

Nationality is a choice.

Debate me.

No. How come when people here encounter someone with opposing views they call shill?

>Implying making decisions for the future of your nation based solely on 'muh feelings' isn't retarded regardless of what side of the isle of an issue you're on.

You must have surströmming for brains.

White pride is usually racist and nazi though. You are legit a retard if you can't see why.

The thing is, you could argue that today the left is starting to go too far in punching up that it's actually starting to have an effect and that white pride might actually become relevant as we should celebrate who we are and shit but as long as the beauty standard, celebrity standard and all of that still is white it just won't be needed. Associations are also really hard to sever. White pride has been an attempt att disguising hate before so even if you do it sincerely you'll be sending the wrong signals.

na·tion·al·i·ty
ˌnaSHəˈnalədē/
noun
the status of belonging to a particular nation.
"they changed their nationality and became Lebanese"
synonyms: citizenship

>>citizenship

Looks like it is a choice, assuming you are granted citizenship to your choice.

State-sanctioned multiculti only became a thing when Trudeau the Cuck Sr. made it so.

This country was created by Scots/English/Irish/French and his policies do their best to make you forget that fact.

It's for the same reason that other people scream racism at people with opposing views.
They're just lacking in the intelligence department.

>up until the 1970s over 90% of immigrants were British

Instead...

>REGRET EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER DONE AND LOVE PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET.

Globalism

No because some cultures and nations are better then others. The second the majority agree that all cultures are equal and all nations are the same and we should all live in some borderless world is the second humanity takes a turn for the worst.

The same could be said about your family name or property that's been in the family for generations. You know, if you were a fucking piece of shit.

THE SINS NEVER DIE

CAN'T WASH THIS BLOOD FROM MY HANDS

>It absolutely HAS to be one or the other
Imbecile.

Nationalism means, there is something more important than just you. That you belong to a larger group, a group that has shared traditions and behavior. That you the individual have dutys to that group and that group has dutys to you. The behaviour or that of that group is the behavior that is expected of you. The benefit of the nation is the benefit of all.
It has no connection to race, an nation is a family of unrelated people towards a goal to the benefit of all.

WHITE PRIDE IS ONLY ASSOCIATED WITH NAZIS BECAUSE OF JEWS

NAZIS ARE ALSO ONLY EVIL BECAUSE OF JEWS ALSO

Go die in a gas oven jew