Want to start a rap career and become a well known rapper

>want to start a rap career and become a well known rapper
>have 10k set aside specifically to fund it
>I'm not wealthy either so I'm fucked if I use that money wrong

How can I best use this 10k to help me become a huge soundcloud rapper? What features/marketing could I probably get for under that?

Attached: xxxtacotuesday.jpg (640x645, 40K)

i wanna fuck that x

Most rappers started with nothing

meme answer is spend it all on xans
real answer is probably spend it all on beats by famous producers and features from big soundcloud rappers.

Hire town crier

>real answer is probably spend it all on beats by famous producers and features from big soundcloud rappers.
How big do you think I could go for that much? Like, Lil Xan tier?

have you made any music??? i'd start there

>What features/marketing could I probably get for under that?
you could pay me to shill for you on Sup Forums
also keep in mind how hard you can backfire if you're not good enough, look at unkle adams

Kinda. I want to buy some good beats first.

I don't know how much these marketers cost but the do a ton of the work.

That's secondary. You don't need shit in terms of skill just be a marketable figure have a good team behind you and get hot at the right time at the good point in a wave and you're on the way to riches

Recording material and beats

>I have a lot of money that I want to throw to someone else more popular that me, have them do the heavy lifting, just so that I can be famous
You are what's wrong with modern music. Invest your money in piano lessons and theory classes and actually make something valuable instead of trying to be SKUUUUUM GAAAAAAANG 2.0

Most of my skill is in lyricism and flow. Being great at production would be nice but I don't want to take focus off my strengths. I could always learn that later on after making decent money from rapping.

>he thinks this gains popularity nowadays
Hahahaha ok grandpa have a seat take your meds

You're probably gonna want to invest in a time machine and head to an earlier point of the Soundcloud rap wave

you're not gonna make it beyond unkle adams meme tier dude. trust me

this

>lyricism and flow
that shit doesnt matter hire a social media company to manage you and get in staged beefs with other big soundcloud rappers

Well sound cloud rapper normally rap in 3/8 or 6/8 so do that. Also buy beats. Try to make something catchy too

Meme path would be to become an actual SoundCloud rapper, which, without you being shilled to hell and back by more than just natural methods you could manage, but if you want to do any good for music itself and art, actually spend money on good equipment and refine your lyrical abilities. SoundCloud rap is a cancer.

Make the beats your self faggot.

Not him but I am producing my own tape rn. How would I get views after I drop it without shilling even if the music is seen as good?

with 10k you can hire quite a lot of shills to spam threads about you

>10k set aside to be a rapper
>not wealthy

Don't associate yourself with that gay shit like the picture you posted. Stick to soundcloud.

you have skills?

No, I didn't say don't shill, I said that being a SoundCloud rapper, which has a heavily oversaturated market with tons of people already shilling themselves, would take an inhuman amount of shilling to even get a decent amount of plays. To make a career out of it? There'd have to be some agenda behind you to the point that people are paid to do so.

would you xxxfemtacion? I probably would

She'd probably try to slide your nuts off with a pizza cutter

guys im hard now

Use the money for marketing/promotion. You can just pirate fl studio or ableton for beats and buy a cheap microphone and you'll be ok, just make sure that your music is catchy enough.

Wait, wouldn't that be Azealia?

>Record some kind of "quirky" emo spoken-word rap
>Minimal backing tracks
>Spend that 10k on facebook promotion
ez

Think how embarrassing mid-2000's screamo stuff seems now. If this plan fails imagine what your peers will think about you in the 2020s

try to get in contact with sonnydigital for a beat, minimum 5k tho, any soundcloud rapper will just steal your money anyways