> this breaks Brandon's heart

FUCK YOU MAC FAGGOT

Dude was delusional

lavren has awful taste in "men"

Lavren looks like an ayylmao

:(

Cunt

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What made him even think he had a chance?

Which is which.

Don't do that

SHE'S SO CUTE OMG

how did they meet?

Bump

wtf is up with her bug eyes

He looks rapey

lauren was lost and alone in america until justin lit the way

Attached: Lauren3098.jpg (1500x1000, 796K)

BRANDON YOU FUCKED UP!

Do you think he gets drunk every night and starts beating the fuck out of her?

no

Kek

The genius bar at her local apple store

What did he do

Are you always online or something?

He's unemployed and has no life..its sad

does he have a thing for women that look like 12 year old girls or something?

I WANT TO KISS LAVREN ON THE MOUTH

Justin Long is cool.

Probably beats the fuck out of her guts, she's a woman so she's naturally a slut. Misogyny is ingrained in all humans, both men and women. All women are desperate for attention, they are intrinsically more vapid and petty than men. Art hoes who pretend to be "different" and "suicidal", women activists who are so insecure about the literal advantages of men (size, strength) that they blame men for everything not realizing they crave the attention of the "enemy", average normie whores who are addicted to xanax and getting railed by 2 chads at once, actual nice girls who get in a relationship with a dickwad and accept physical abuse because they're blinded, the list goes on.
It's pathetic, but true

-t.incel fag

Chill out man Jesus

he's right you know

Attached: 1469130106406.jpg (470x475, 48K)

2hardcore4me

Justin and Brandon have like personalities

Brandon is not a successful chad. He's not a bad dude just doesn't have the good looks and success, to back up his personality.

>Are you always online or something?

as a fellow no-lifer i can attest to brandon's ubiquity. i've seen him blogposting and begging for attention on /x/ and /r9k/, but he just gets dismissed with tripfag memes. apparently he used to spam /fit/ with shirtless pics too

He barely posts on x and doesn't post on r9k anymore. And the one pic he post3d on fit was from 4 years ago.

t. not a dickwad

>it's a Sup Forums posts about a "cute" frontwoman's boyfriend episode

Attached: 1461669507690.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Being with Lauren was a pipe dream, and we tried to explain that to him. Even with the connection to her.

>and I love the thought of being with you or maybe it;s the thought of not being so ALONEEEEE

Attached: 1521938964479.jpg (1000x562, 117K)