What would it be like if this actually happened somehow

What would it be like if this actually happened somehow

Glorious.

ayo where's hawaii

all the deadly wildlife would invade north america. It would be a bloodbath.

Maybe the beach won't be so bad.

We lose our second amendment rights and all get arrested for hate speech because of freedom-hating commie shits.

How would THEY feel about this? I didn't sign up for this shit man.

Can we not have a land connection to anyone?

A lot of our animals have been secretly trained by the CSIRO to prefer American meat too.

The anglosphere canĀ“t get fucked fast enough desu senpai

As long as we get the American Constitution.

we would colonise the galaxy within 50 years

it would be a very non-diverse continent of plain mashed potatoes and toast sandwhiches and would definitely need some cultural enrichment.

>disregard what happens in the rest of the world entirely
>japan the only non white nation allowed to exist
>they are given full reign over asia

sounds based

Nogs keep out

What is Five Eyes? What is ECHELON? This is already how the world works.

The weather would be fucked

AK-47S FOR EVERYONE

Freedom of movement with the UK? Sounds like a plan. Those assholes have COMPLETELY redeemed themselves with the Brexit.

Freedom of movement with Canada? Only as long as all Canadians can be deported to Mexico first.

Freedom of movement with Australia? Well, I do like their points-based immigration system.... but there would be an influx of shitposters who would have American flags.... I dunno, I would have to think about it.

Imagine it actually happened, no need for foreign immigration. One combined armed forces with one objective, Anglo world domination.

As long as the United States constitution is the supreme law of the land, superseding any and all other constitutions, then yes, we could do that.

I think we would jettison the current US legislative model, and would instead install a more parliamentarian model. More of a hybrid system so that we do not end up with a two party shithole again.

You know you Aussies want some of that delicious First and Second Amendments.

Based handsome muscular Aussies would never let it happen. They are our strongest allies.

Ok, I'll accept these conditions, on the terms that you cunts keep all your nignogs