It’s been 15 minutes and she STILL hasn’t texted back yet after I asked her out

>it’s been 15 minutes and she STILL hasn’t texted back yet after I asked her out
HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS BROS

>i asked her out by text

lol better luck next tiem

Put your mind on something else. Acting desperate is a death sentence

If she does go out with you you should leave her hanging at the meeting place desu
fuck women

install gentoo

THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS A GIRL BAD AT TEXTING

English imageboard, post in english or back to >>>/55/ you go.

She's busy talking to another man or she's tired of your bullshit.

we both know its a no bud

The Lee Goldson of Sup Forums

>Bitch, this right here *text pic of your dick* is a precious commodity. It's a Rolls Royce. It's the favourite fairground ride from your childhood. All the hoes want a ride. The line is round the corner and down the street. Now I axed you out once. I ain't gonna axe you again.

>not having 3 girls in your flirt rotation

nigga you're supposed to grow out of oneitis at 17

This. Pic unrelated except for general mood

Don't expect a reply soon. Texting by definition means its not urgent and can wait.

You should call her and say something like "I know I already texted you about it but I figure it's easier to talk about on the phone". Grils like directness

if you're really nervous, text back "babe??"

shows concern and demand

lol

go to Sup Forums or /po/ and start one of these text troll threads desu

Change your name and move away.

>HA HA just kidding

Save yourself

A virgin TEXTS

A Chad CALLS

This and any women that says she didn't check and respond to a phone within 3 minutes of you sending it is lying and you're not gonna like the results, no exceptions

why do girls do that with texting/dating apps where you know they check their phones every 5-6 minutes every day yet pretend like they are too busy to respond?

not just me i see it happens to guys everywhere and on tinder too

They can’t do that with read receipts on iMessage tho

>he doesn't know you can just check it from the home screen without opening the app

>mfw get matches, make them usually message me first, ignore them for hours even days, reply, and she spergs out
Ignoring girls really does work. Act disinterested at first and they'll seek your attention if they like you at all.

You can see part of it, but if it’s a long text and you click to view the whole thing, surely that sends a read receipt

Call her a cunt and say you're better off without her

She's too busy to text back because she's getting her pussy pushed into her intestinal region.

dont do that, you'll just end up shamed on the internet

OP should just walk away

>sending long messages

yep found ur problem, u investing too much on her and she sees you as a despereate beta

by me rn

;^*

Because they don't want to talk to you

I do it because i have autism and can only carry conversation when drunk or high on ecstacy/some painkiller

More cringey than feels threads tbphwyf

text her “Germany knew”

Delete he # and block her and pretend she never existed