Where are you now?

where are you now?
I'm at the park near my home
take the picture of where you are, and post it

At home. I took a picture, but it's so bland there's no point in posting it.

but it's not bland to me
post it

I'm in front of my monitor, I wish I could be hanging out with the cats in Yanaka graveyard.

what is yanaka grave yard?

A graveyard next to Nippori station.

If you insist...

Where's your adblock?

I didn't know that
is it famous?

It's disabled on Sup Forums. Gotta keep the site alive.

I think so.

wow it's pretty bland

Have an earlier photo. I put some birdseed on a table next to my window and this guy showed up.

making a ramen now

your house is really close to forest
I envy you

>where are you now?
Street in my town, on my way to a cafe

Most places in the South are like that - even in the suburbs. They're not full forests, exactly, but more like small stretches in-between neighborhoods or roads where you can walk for a few minutes. It's pretty cool.

I'm at work

taking a break while renovating my roof, gonna install a few solar panels as well
it's hot as hell up here..

I thought sweden was a frozen wasteland, how effective are solar panels over there?

I live in southern Sweden (Norrköping) , we have had sun for like 3-4 months non stop now.
My parents have solar panels and their electrical bill (4 room house) dropped by 60%.

I'm not getting as many though, so expecting maybe 15-20% drop at most.

>3-4 months non stop now.
I live in commiefornia so that isn't amazing but surprise how effective solar panels are if what you are telling is true.

>3-4 non stop sun
>not amazing

That's more sun than this country gets in a year!

>Norrköping
Hello brother! Same here kek.
>frozen wasteland
Not him but live in the same city, southern Sweden has pretty hot summers unlike the north.
And sun in the winters on clear days unlike the north.
So not a frozen wasteland.

what can I say my friendly swamp german, when I live near a california beach, having the sun constantly kinda kills it for me but I see your point.

On my way home from my sister

did you give her the old dickaroo?

Oh man.. I LOVE Russia. What a wonderfull view!
P.S. I took this pic a little while ago but the weather and the view just as shitty as it was. Poccия-Maтyшкa!

seems nice, would love to visit your home town.

Nope, dropped off my old N64 and food I cooked for her.
She broke her leg yesterday.

What about mine?

Seems like a depressing place and what scares me the most is that people stop giving a fuck about anything.

Seriously? "MINE"? I guess I'm an idiot. Whoop-deeh-dooh

Thank you it is nice.
Norrköping is the name.
Here's a bunch of pics from above

You mean about environment? Or about lifes in general?

weather mostly seems depressing but whenever I see neighborhoods when people stop caring about things, its when you know it gets a bit scary.

skipping work at the local court of justice

seems nice, wanted to travel to a small european place, just seems a waste of money considering what am i suppose there.

What did you do? Steal a car?

Well. People here usually too busy managing their little worlds. That's why most of them actually don't care about other things. And even If they starting to feel that there is something wrong.. there is always a solution -- An alcohol! Oh btw. It's a stupid stereotype that russian people drink only vodka. Most people in russia drink beer. Me personally prefer pills and some other funny stuff. Those things help to get the depressing thoughts away.

>windows
>os in spanish
>windows media player
What is wrong with you?

I'm here as a witness
a few years back I called the police for a huge brawl that broke out between 10-15 gypsies and two Hungarian kids in a park, and now I'll have to testify against the two gyps who were caught by the law enforcement

But hey! It's actually ain't so bad. It'll be nice for u if you like nature 'n shit (not literally. Oh wait..)

>Windows vista

what the fuck

>go out
>keep posting online