Le saviours of white race

russia is going to rewrite its traditions of celebrating the knowledge day on 1 september and change the laws so our Muslim overlords could celebrate their holiday without pupils and students bothering them

>The Russian Liberal Democratic Party has drafted a bill that, if passed, would allow municipal authorities to postpone the start of the school year by a month. The initiative resulted from the start of classes coinciding with a major Muslim holiday.
>One of the main sponsors of the motion, MP Vadim Dengin, said in comments with Parlamentskaya Gazeta that the current draft of the document municipal legislative assemblies to move the first day of the school year from September 1 to October 1

rt.com/politics/401423-nationalists-seek-school-year-postponement/

Sounds like a great initiative for unity.

>savior of the white race

>russian
>white

And then someone will brainwash a muslim to make a terrorist attack on a Russian street and ruin it for every muslim living there. I kinda feel bad for them.

Allah1 вeлик!

the op would be exactly the opposite of that you dumb vatnik imbecile

Leave Caucasus and Central Asia alone you wh*Te subhuman

>Leave Caucasus and Central Asia alone
they don't want independence especially now. half of uzbekistan abd tadjikistan populations work in russia

We aren't whites

>they don't want independence

they actually don't. i doubt even most chechens would like to see their republic becomes independent, let alone the rest of them

i know. that's why Sup Forumstards seem especially ridiculous when they are pushing this meme

Innshallah my white brothers!

The only white countries are Poland, Belarus and the baltics

This.

poles are kikes and gypsies therefore not white

belarussians are poles and russians therefore not white

baltics are so fucking irrelevant they achieved even less than slavs therefore not white

the only white countries are Denmark, Luxemburg, Liechstein, Switzerland and New Zealand as well as San Escobar

There's nothing wrong with this picture

>russia
>wh*te

Literally where does Sup Forums get this "savior of the the white race" meme from?

Russia is only ~144 million people, and there's lots of Asians, Jews, and Muslim people from the Caucus living there.