Thoughts on Switzerland

Thoughts on Switzerland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWcJbayKKhc
nypost.com/2015/11/27/people-having-sex-with-horses-is-on-the-rise-in-switzerland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Switzerland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Nice place, nice people, nice roads

Wealthy. Civilised. Would definitely suck a swiss dick.

Stunning.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWcJbayKKhc

they're taking the definition of non-country into whole new level

Explain?

arrogant and racist

A better version of each of its neighboring countries

>no unified language
>minimum involvement in military history
at least belgium invade and been invaded several times

>no unified language
So? Civilized people can speak several languages. They can understand each other.

>minimum involvement in military history
War is terrible, and is only bad for your people and land.

A mix between france, germany, italy and austria that combines all bad traits of said countrys

>muh war

Wealth, design, and Ordnung?

you're confusing citizenship and common perception of "civility" lad.
like it or not, no matter how retarded or barbaric human conflicts are, the existence of human group is defined b existence of group mentality, which switzerland almost completely lack of

Really?
Because what I've seen from the Swiss people I know, they see themselves as Swiss. And see other Swiss as Swiss.

yeah, so are the anarchists, they see other anarchists as their kin regardless culture and languages

But that means having a group mentality.
Like the Swiss have.
They just decided to stay neutral and ignore what other groups are doing, keeping their group wealthy.

gebaselt uezs

Humble like an italian, relaxed like germans, friendly and welcoming like the austrians and the brave heart of a frenchman

yes, they would also belong in "non-country" group.
divide sets of countries into what makes the a country and not, see the pattern that emerge and you'll see what i mean

Don't you have some durka festival to attend with all the other sandniggers?

No. I'm an infidel

>War is terrible, and is only bad for your people and land.

imagine being this pozzed

I would say you're not a country then.
Switzerland is a country and a damn good one too.

>Foundation date c.1300 of Switzerland
>?????? of Indonesia

195x
After they rebelled against us.

we have unified language tho.
you can't be a citizen by simply born here, while you can pass as a swiss even if you're actually italian

You needed a language because you couldn't communicate with others, the Swiss can.

>muh time
also, the actual concept of this nation is defined by "negarakertagama" in 1365

actually average indo can speak at least 3 language, there was exist an idea to let each region use their local dialects as an administrative tool but our progenitor (few of them are dutch) decide its easier to enforce people into integration by making up one unified language

So does the average Swiss, what's your point there

But in Switzerland you only have 3 languages, and two of them are related.

It's four, there Romansch too (albeit almost no one speaks it)

there's exist "swiss language"?
the point is language is made up and ENFORCED, not because its impossible to understand each other, but to ENFORCE identity which ENFORCE integration.
average swiss can be mistaken as an italian without background check, but malaysian and filipino wouldn't be mistaken as indos here

And that makes Indonesia a non country, you have to enforce integration.
The Swiss integrate automatically, as they feel part of the group. Indonesians don't feel part of the group, but need to act like it.

A Swiss wouldn't be mistaken for an Italian because they speak with a retarded accent, good job at instructing me about a neighboring country that lies on the other side of the world compared to you

i think you are confused by the concept of citizenship by putting emotional context in it.
and we do feel as a group now, we DIDN'T used to, the method albeit looks cruel, works
tell that to any non-italian italian speaking people

>and we do feel as a group now, we DIDN'T used to
Because you were forced to.
The Swiss didn't. They wanted to be a group.

>tell that to any non-italian italian speaking people
You mean the Swiss?

italian learner. current italian american.
the wanted to be a group yet have nothing to prove their allegiance, this is where conflicts take part in this context, we have proven our sense of belonging, our people will give everything to the extent of throwing their life for the group.
they're more similar to non-israeli jewish diaspora dwelling in a same place without nothing in common

Fuck off you absolute cunt.

Swiss people are pretty nice though. They're very proud of their dialects, them being them and not feeling like they need to standardise everything. I respect that

Why would the opinion of a foreigner that has a middling grasp of Italian matter?
Also, where does this retarded notion that national identity is the same as language come from

nypost.com/2015/11/27/people-having-sex-with-horses-is-on-the-rise-in-switzerland/

>Why would the opinion of a foreigner that has a middling grasp of Italian matter?
that is the same retarded notion given by insufferable cunt who says "nobody understand me but god and myself".
your existence and being is defined by outsider judgement, not yourself.
which country would you think a man is if he cannot speak any language but german?
you know he's speaking german, but can you pinpoint if he was german or a swiss without background check?

>your existence and being is defined by outsider judgement, not yourself.
How is that related to Italian learners being underqualified to recognize Swiss Italian?
>which country would you think a man is if he cannot speak any language but german?
But all Swiss are bilingual. And by that notion, Austria is a non country too, which is a fucking retarded statement

>But all Swiss are bilingual. And by that notion, Austria is a non country too, which is a fucking retarded statement
which is why i gave 2 condition, on of them is group mentality, proven by selfless action for the sake of the group, which wars is the most common form.
austria and belgium done it time after time, switzerland is known for its mercenary.
>How is that related to Italian learners being underqualified to recognize Swiss Italian?
because the context is not to find which is which, the context is to find is it generally distinguishable or not

Wealthy country.

last stand of non-Islamic country of Europe.

Then by your own criteria Indonesia is not a real country, because South East Asians are not generally distinguishable by an external observer. Hell, pretty much no country is a real country if that is your criteria, which might be a strong hint to your criteria being bullshit you made up for the sake of arguing

>South East Asians are not generally distinguishable by an external observer
i did mention basic knowledge of the language didn't i? if you at least know what language we are talking you can pinpoint our nationality, this is not the same case for switzerland.
it is bullshit criteria if we take formal definition of a country which involve the nature of government and law, but as a nation its based on common pattern found in majority sets group of people which call themselves "country".
also you're ignoring the group mentality criteria to give even "non-country" like belgium a chance
i cannot invent these patterns, they're just exist.
switzerland has a very few in common with other nations in their nature as a country.

meant for

Stunning athletes. You should have put Steve Guerdat in OP picture desu

>1291
we still win faggot

>i did mention basic knowledge of the language didn't i? if you at least know what language we are talking you can pinpoint our nationality, this is not the same case for switzerland.
Then Italy is not a real country either, since an Italian speaker could be from either Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Slovenia, Croatia, France or Vatican City. Neither are France nor Germany for that matter
>it is bullshit criteria if we take formal definition of a country which involve the nature of government and law, but as a nation its based on common pattern found in majority sets group of people which call themselves "country".
Swiss have their own identity though, just because you are an ignorant third worlder doesn't mean they haven't one or that other Europeans don't recognize it
>switzerland has a very few in common with other nations in their nature as a country.
Sure, that doesn't make them a non country though

maybe the fact its called "italian" might give you a hint about what i talking about with identity, tell me, would a swiss italian considered talking swiss?
its even called swiss dialect of "italian".
>Swiss have their own identity though
as proven by following posts?

So, Austrians and Americans don't exist, got it

austrians have fought for their country though, that raised their status a bit

So have Swiss, for your instance

so consistent that if you think about their army you got the image of mercenaries.
i mean, c'mon, my criterias are based on comparison here

Just because you are ignorant that doesn't change the facts

ah yes, pardon me and the editor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Switzerland

You can absolutely pinpoint whereabouts someone is from. Unlike the degenerated polish language German still has dialects. At least in the southern German speaking realm. And you can absolutely hear the difference between alemannic German in Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Same with Bavarian German from Austria or Germany.

Sorry, I didn't know that the Council of Real Countries required its members to partake in conflicts regularly to maintain their status, thanks for enlightening me on the subject