One of the greatest pitching performances of all-time

One of the greatest pitching performances of all-time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTwE7xDZkPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True desu. One of the greatest I've ever seen.

GOATLANDER

The Yankees were swinging at everything and the strike zone was bigger than your mom's vagina.

he must have really wanted out of Detroit

>STANKIES FANS SHOOK

keep crying bitch

SEETHING

>doesnt choke
well, kershaw?

31 balls in 32 batters, what a madman

plus he saved all the arms in the bullpen. epic

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT

Easy to pitch like that when fans interfere on home runs and hitters purposely get in the way on relay throws

he wasn't a hitter. he was a runner.

correa barely touched him even after he threw the ball

Kate Upton says there's 'absolutely' no pre-game sex with fiance Justin Verlander. ... The 24-year-old model says the two don't have sex before his games, or even afterwards, if he played "too well." "There's no sex before a game, absolutely none," Upton says

>have fun with that magic wand tonight kate

ABSOLUTELY BUTTDEVASTATED.

Someone post his nudes

post your own

That ball was over the yellow line even without the "interference."

reminded me of one of tommy glavine's games in the WS when the braves finally broke through and won one

looked it up: deciding game 6, october 28th 1995, eight innings of one-hit ball for glavine (with the lone hit being a bloop single)

i hate the fucking braves, but that was a masterful performance

Got milk?

>when your franchise is so stagnant your pitcher who was believed to be in his decline is traded to a team with hope and starts dominating like as though he never stopped

they haven't fired enough people here

Jesus clean your fucking mirror you faggot

from what i know, athletes going abstinent is actually kind of a thing, i remember reading something about mike tyson doing that too

Verlander is REALLY hungry for a ring.

yeah, a cock ring to keep his skinny limp dick hard for his smelly wife

This is what peak performance looks like

holy mother of fridge

why do pitchers always have dad bods

Verlander legit has a better ass than his wife. Seriously though, I was nervous as hell to still see him pitching in the 9th with a 100+ pitches already under his belt.

and yet only 4-5 inches tops under his belt

Yeah Glavines is the best I remember. Did it against a 1-8 lineup where everyone had >.300 avg and/or >25 HRs, usually both, and had fucking Manny Ramirez and Jim Thome hitting 6th and 7th
t. assblasted injuns fan

That kid did nothing wrong. Would’ve been a home run anyway. Stay mad yak fan

Ever had a job for 10 years where the pay was great to start and you had a lot of success initially but you got use to the money and the company atrophied into a pit of mediocrity and thus your mentality and performance too? I have a completely understand

>blaming little kids for their quarter of a billion dollar team's failures
Even by New York whining standards this is ridiculous

It works.
youtube.com/watch?v=WTwE7xDZkPk

>She's only 24

Jesus, white women age like cottage cheese

That's a meme bruh. I'm out here in Virginia and can't grocery shop without getting a boner from 50 year old women.

Do you even Bob Gibson?

i live in maryland and work sometimes in virginia, it is crazy how much hotter the women are, even in nova.

Why can't sports wives ever keep their whore mouths shut

Not even the best in franchise history

Verlander pitched really well this year though. He was on the upswing after the all star break and this is just a continuation of that trend. Everyone's memory is biased because he was working through an injury in 2015.

he pitched well once he got an astros jersey, he was like 5-0 with 1.06 era.

He's 13-1 since July. All the stats and him waiting until the last second to agree to the Astros trade suggest he was happy with the Tigers. That fag who said all Tigers fans thought he was in decline is a fag and his shit's all fucked up. It's just straight wrong to say Verlander was in decline for any reason other than his injuries.

Oh wow

>bitch
go be a mulignan somewhere else ya fuckhead

fucking yankees fans

>2017
1st - 4.73 (104.2 IP, 98K:55BB)
2nd - 1.95 (101.1 IP, 121K:21BB)
>2016
1st - 4.07 (117.1 IP, 120K:33BB)
2nd - 1.96 (110.1 IP, 134K:24BB)
>2015
1st - 5.34 (30 IP, 18K:11BB)