The next Doctor

>The 3 favourites for the next Doctor Who are Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw and Richard Ayoade

Would people be happy with any of them? Not sure Kinnear can do the whimsical crazy genius that the Doctor has, or Ayoade has the emotional depth

Whishaw is too much of a wimp, Kinnear is horrible in general, Ayoade would actually be perfect, but I don't want his career ruined, he'll be forever associated with Doctor Who if he does this

just end the entire crap. barely anyone in UK watches it anymore

He was favourite last time but there was no substance. Probably just lazy journalism.

>Ben Whishaw
>Another whimsical twink

No. How about instead of replacing the doctor replace Moffatt. I watched some of RTD the other day and it is amazing how much worse the show has become.

Moffat is leaving

Wasn't he leaving the last time?

To be honest familia, if ayoade got it and played it identical to Moss I'd probably tune in

Isn't he only allowed to regenerate 12 times? How are they getting around that.

If Moffat stays expect to get a lgbtqixy non-binary disabled black womyn because he is a twat.

I would rather a female doctor than any of these.

Thought that's what they were gonna do anyway?

>Rory Kinnear and Ben Whishaw for the next Doctor Who
full Bond reboot confirmed

>white male Doctor

no thanks

>yfw it's Tennant again

Pretty sure he got granted all of River Song's regenerations.

The timelords granted him more regenerations so he could stop the Dalek

i don't watch dr who but what kinda stupid rule is that? it's like they didn't know they were gonna milk that shit for decades

Nah, the talk about Timelords being able to change sex as they regenerate was a little hint that the Master would do this. They want a black male Doctor before a female one, Idris Elba was asked last time but turned it down, Colin Salmon and Samuel L. Jackson are on the long list I've seen but so is Rupert Grint so they may go ginger instead,

sounds like they'd cast anyone.
please cast jim carrey

They didn't really

>Samuel L. Jackson
What

I would love to see pic related as the Doctor.

Just have it be Ricky Gervais and ruin the show

Richard Ayoade please. Let's get the black doctor out of the way. Just make him like his characters from The Mighty Boosh and it's solid.

Patterson Joseph should also be considered for BLACK GUY.

Though likely just get fucking Idris Elba at this point.

As for non-black guys? I dunno. Simon Bird ?

>Tennant

I can't fucking stand Richard Ayoade. Far too pleased with himself and his own shit jokes to ever be endearing enough to play a main character.

>this post

>Richard Ayoade

Dream on, nerds. Doctor Who is like Bond, he's got to meet some certain requirements in the looks department.

>dr who
>emotional depth

>Doctor Who is like Bond, he's got to meet some certain requirements in the looks department.

If an escapee from a lunatic asylum like Tom Baker can be the Doctor why can't he?

Why the fuck not? Richard Ayoade doesn't need glasses, he doesn't need frizzy hair. But the frizzy hair and having him as the autistic LOL SO RANDUMB guy would appease to the septics in Amerilardand.

I like Ayoade for the same reason I dislike Elba for bond, he'd actually be a different Doctor whereas Elba is just black Daniel Craig

>Capaldi

Shit, make ayoade Bond. It would bring it back to its roots as a comedy

Hayley Atwell please

I was 100% surprised that Q wasn't played by Ayoade.

Look at the new guy playing Q and tell me he isn't just a white(r) version of Ayoade.

when did capaldi say he as leaving (havent watched past his first season)

christmas special 2017

14/10

Too alpha

Hayley Atwell, please.

>ruin the show
>implying its not already ruined

this

We're going to need to see some Hayley photos so we can, uh, evaluate her.. suitability

Kinnear is great, I'm down.

What if they picked an American?