SWEDEN DOES IT AGAIN

3 of the four playable allied classes in the new WWI Battlefield game are non-white.

Sweden YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIyufRnIci0?t=9m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=gXBDkevx5lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/fIyufRnIci0?t=9m10s

I understand the Sikh guy, but the rest are WE WUZ.

Kek, I forgot dice were in Sweden.

Yeah nah fuck this game

god i hope those are just randomized models or something

In the right is supposed to be an abo cunt?
It ayin't look anything like an abo.

BF2 was best.

> China team was all Chinese
> MEC was all generic Arabs
> USA team was half white and half black....
> But all the skilled classes were white (SpecOps, Medic, Engineer, Sniper)
> All the ones lugging heavy shit around or having no purpose were black (Rocket, Assault, Machine Gunner)

I googled black ww1 soldiers, and theres a perfectly fine entry on wiki pedia/other sites about them.

Historically accurate
Good for the games demo.

White people can be racist and gobble up the melons while black people can pick a class that matches their race.

GAMING SAFE SPACERS BTFO

Watch gameplay videos from E3.

EVERY. SINGLE. MODEL. is black. Even the Germans.

Is that aussie a fucking abo?

Brah.....gib me summa dad dere petty to hav a wiff of aye ya dead dyin' CUNT! GONNA GE ME REVED UP TO KNOK DEM FRITZ CUNTS OOOWWWWT!

>non-white swedes
>Not using the PC term tanned svens

How do you people even function when all you see everywhere is some made up white genocide conspiracy

>France and Russia aren't even playable factions in the main game

You can probably customize you character appearance, just not in that closed alpha.

Anyway people will be more upset at the lack of French / Russian forces yet the inclusion of American ones in a WW1 game. And yes I know, DLC.

>Sup Forums complaining about a game where you get to kill enemies that are 75% nonwhite

Customize like in BF4? change camoflage or what?
fucking pointless

Sounds like the most realistic at any rate

Interestingly

What the fuck?
I know that black people existed in Germany and some even fought for them but that's like a 1% chance at best.
They really fucking need to use randomized models, having clones of the same class just seems wonky as fuck AND historically inaccurate.
Obviously they're not going for historical accuracy but even for an arcadey shooter, it's too much

It's not made up. Give yourself about 4 more months newfag, it's inevitable

Judging from their previous recent games, which this is a re-skin of, you can probably unlock all sorts of character models.

That was before the americans really got involved. Anything where americans get involved quickly turn "multi-cultural" (all brown).

>he doesn't know there were black German SS

Have you been living under a rock for the last three years? All you hear about from the far left is how awful cis white males are and how they need to be done away with.

Then of course DIVERSITY. DIVERSITY EVERYWHERE. Which basically means anything but white men.

...and here was me hoping you could play as a true blue aussie digger jumping the trenches to bayonet old Johnny Turkroach in the eye.

Instead I get to play as Nigel Waggawaggakangaroo or Sgt. Vindaloo Shittingstreet.

>SS
>WWI
American education

I'm no expert but that looks nothing like a German helmet at all

Germans typically only allowed black soldiers to fight in the colonies, and if memory serves me right one of those companies were the only ones to set foot on British soil.

The Harlem Hellfighters everyone keeps going on about served only with the French, who are not even in the fucking game.

"DIVERSITY" is the only reason this is happening. DICE said that is the main reason why themselves.

It's most likely a fake caption. You're right that looks nothing like the stahlhelm

>Diversity just means more niggers

SWEDEN YES

Gotta rewrite white history and fill it full of shit skins

well the British empire did enlist soldiers from all over the empire.

>WW1
>1942
American education

>I'm no expert

Ok thanks

>Reminder that it was against pre war treaties to have soldiers from the colonies fight in a European war.

>EVERY. SINGLE. MODEL. is black. Even the Germans.

literally a total lie.

This.
Still remember playing it 24/7. The arty spams, heli rampages and always 10+ people sitting on vehicle spawns spamming E. Good days...

it looks exactly like it you fucking retard it just has a net on it. also that guy isnt black he's just filthy.

>Sgt Vindaloo

my favorite was on the air craft carriers. since no one wanted the Huet i'd hop in it and then fly across the air craft carrier with the nose of my helicopter dragging. if TK wasn't enabled, I'd at least knock them off the boat so they'd have to spend 5 minutes swimming back up and around kek

It's funny as hell how it backfires.

>Progressives use media to show a fantasy of equality between the abilities of the races

>IRL next to impossible to find intelligent blacks

>Everyone who has to deal with them winds up with even more disdain for them

Way to set unrealistic standards, Jews

Every model I saw from E3 videos was black.

In mostly rustled because of the fact that kids will play and most likely thing WE WUZ fought and died en mass in World War One. It's also a big disrespect to white Europeans who did fight and die en mass

>tfw phone needs calibrated

Boycott?

>Playing anything but german classes

What the fuck are you doing senpai?
Germans were the heros of ww1

I guarantee the antagonists will be white. Let's face it lads, we're the baddies now. Like the Russians in CoD.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXBDkevx5lM

Is this real?

>EA
Yeah.

tfw next generations will believe the allied were blacks and browns confronting the white nazi evil

is this the future?

3:37 - turn up the volume
MUDDAFUCKA BIX NOOD WE WUZ KANGS

Fuck pretty much all video games, and all the people who make them and play them. Bunch of fucking autistic weeb losers who sit around with sore dicks role playing as girls, and feminist retard normie pieces of shit who cant handle the least bit of realism, because thats sexist. Either way, no fucking realism. They have to pander to fucking autistic weebs with romance novel tier trash and obnoxiously unrealistic sexual objectification, or dumbass SJWs who arent happy unless they see battlefields full of women choking men twice their size out because equality

Or they just cant help throwing that shit in their games because they're that fucking retarded themselves

Fuck everyone in this industry, consumers, artists, everyone, fuck it, i couldnt value my money less, yet i wont spend it on this trash in a million fucking years

>no France and Russia
>60% of the soldier
>no Verdun, Somme
>black germans

>implying this isn't gonna flop

Remember hardline and battlefront? No one play those game anymore, and I heard every faction/allies will be dlc.

Truedat

I can understand the Indian because there were 1.3 million Indians in World War I, but what are the other two?
One is a nigger and who's the other one?

Germany is set to have a middle eastern majority in the coming decades. WW2 will be remembered as the Hispanic-Middle Eastern War with some action in the Pacific between Hispanics and whoever moves into Japan after they die out.

>SS
>wearing net shit helmet rather than pic related
>trusting shit on the internet just because small pretend-descriptive text written below pictures
>being this autistic

>im not the only person who did this
People actually wanted the Huey for done reason when I played though

>Black Germans

I thought this game was based in the past not the present.

Its the Jews. There will be historically plausible black characters representing every single faction and Sup Forums will do a lot of free advertising for the game.Then before release it will be revealed you can pick you race or else its randomized.

Developers will save on advertising.

I advise everyone to ignore this game. Dont complain but also do not buy it.

i was never gonna buy this game anyways it's literally a star wars battlefront reskin

> playing the virtual jew.

hahaha autistics. These games are all made by SJW's. Hopefully they become so shit that even you will have to start going outside once in a while.

Nah, there's no way I'm buying that game
I'm content with playing BF2
In my opinion, BF2 will be the epitome of battlefield games, everything else is downhill from there

>Literally have been waiting years for a good WWI shooter

>Finally get one

>The developer goes full on retard and ignores history so they can pander to liberal retards

>Already know game will be shit before I even get to play it

>Will now have to go back to waiting once again, for a good WWI game on modern consoles

>Not playing Hatred and nothing but.

Is get it if this was a war game in a pretend modern ww3 but it's absolutely retarded to have anything but mostly whites

Yes a few representatives of all races fought in the war but 99% of the combatants were white Europeans

Imagine making a game about the Mongolian invasion of China and 75% of the characters weren't even Chinese

It's fucking retarded

What are you talking about goy? Germans were always black.

no fucking shit

its basically between this, and autismal fucking weeb trash now

Post more Kagami~n

>good game
>modern consoles

u wot m8?

>black guy with a cowboy hat
Sweden was a mistake

Stop with your bullshit 'hurr it's all Swedens fault' it isn't. Fucking shills trying so hard to push people against Sweden.

I bought Verdun yesterday. It's a pretty good FPS, the best I've played so far. I recommend it.

Just keep playing Verdun and do not buy this shit.

>Historically plausible

No you fucking idiot, the only country to really field nigger troops on the Western Front were France and the US and the US only fielded one Division that they gave to the French.

The Nigger troops in WWI were almost entirely delegated to the Africa front which doesn't even seem to be in the game.

>2005

Pre-cuckoldry. Brilliant games then, fond memories, the future looked bright.

What went so horribly, horribly wrong...

Sup Forums can we talk about the fact that one of the most powerful entertainment industries does nothing but pander to psychotic weeb losers and delusional SJWs and almost nothing in between now?

what the fuck is going on

society cant last like this for long

>bolt actions are a sniper-only class
>assault class gets semi-auto rifles and SMGs only
>horses have customizable skins

Didn't they say France and Russia would be added as DLC. Trust EA to milk it.

why the actual fuck is he shooting a bolt action rifle without actually having to bolt the fucking gun

Probabbly about as real as the black einstein photo

I want to but I don't have a computer that can run the game

PC plebs are always happy to get console ports for some reason

You are missing the point.

>Sikh

That would actually be extremely accurate if any part of this game takes place on the Western China front.

Allies are cuckolds anyway.

Just play as the krauts, it's more fun to shoot niggers anyway.

American autists are the biggest market for these games. Most of America's youth isn't white. What do you expect these companies to do?

Retarded? Sir this is le new brave world and we wuz all kangs and ww1

Silent storm is pretty good.

I'd like chicken and broccoli, two egg rolls, and one won-ton to go.

But you ARE the nigger if you're German

You're underestimating how cucked swedes are.

They changed the way a character looked in their gmae simply because of a few feminist cunts whining.

> not wanting to get the achievement for 1000 castrations with the ghurkha class

>nigger killer simulator

>kikes send nigs to the past and you are proud white european determine to kill all the infultrating niggers at your time, who disappear back to the future on kill
>history is written white thanks to the brave men on both sides killing timetraveling nigs off
thank you men of europe

You have a point. This is the only reason I stuck with Resident Evil 5.

Shut up nigger.

How does Hitler look like then?
Stop D&Cing you fucking cuck.

Game is fucking trash, just ignore it.

>set the game in ww1
>plays like any other modern military fps

epic