Gloat while you can, continentals. You have football and mass rape gangs; we dared to choose Freedom and Independence

Gloat while you can, continentals. You have football and mass rape gangs; we dared to choose Freedom and Independence.

Other urls found in this thread:

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Leaves European Union because scared of imgrunts and legislation
>Kicked out of Europe by country that has a smaller population than my TOWN and less professional footballers than volcanoes
>Needs to renegotiate trade deals with Europe
>Have to sign up for schengen now and allow full freedom of movement
>Still have to pay EU but without rebate
>No longer have any power in EU or say over the 75% of EU laws we will still have to follow
>MFW retards are happy that we are in a worse position than before with no benefits and everyone thinks we a joke

GIBRALTAR IS SPANISH CLAY

>20 years from now we'll be proven right once again
>the world will still hate us
It's just the price of being English.

We literally paved the way to bringing down the New World Order, lad. Exit movements are rising up all over the E. U. because we showed that it can be done. Only foreign fools care for games.

Wait until you have to negotiate trade deals as a small fish in a big pond. The EU, America and China will be leaving the lube at home.

I bet you sided with the empire you fucking stormtrooper.

Go at it like that and the Maldivas and Gilbratar are goners.

Glory of Macaquia.

Its a new level of damage control from the britcucks

>economy is on the way to the ruins
>football team cant even beat iceland
>queen will die soon
>more immigrants will flood britain, but this time they won´t be white poles

k
e
k

Get fucked anglo

thats funny because obongo, australia etc have already been lining up to organise trade deals with us and we havent even got to that stage of negotiations

but keep telling us the fifth largest economy in the world with london as the financial capital of the world is only a 'small fish'.

YOUR RAPE GANGS ARE PAKIS

THEY'RE NOT INVITED BY THE EU BUT BY YOUR OWN KEKED GOVERNMENT

THE EU IS SHIT BUT YOU WON'T STOP GETTING ISLAMIFIED JUST BECAUSE YOU LEFT

DUMBASS BONG

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html

>English people came from the Denmark region and he uses the word "Anglo" as an insult without a hint of irony

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

You seem angry. Are you still fasting for ramadan and that's why you're upset?

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I salute you, Britbro. You're doing God's work. Let's hope we end Brussel's dictatorship soon.

Rematch when.

>economy is on the way to the ruins

Since 2008, the UK has added more jobs to its payroll than the other 27 EU countries combined. I think you should focus on your own stagnant economy, double digit unemployment, mass immigration and collapsing union before worrying about us.

Another one of those new swedish traditions - HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

the salt is real with this one lads

You're just jealous you don't get to run our country any more.

Dont even care m8

What will the UK do without "Asians" and the Social Justice Theorists from Europe's finest universities?

Are you going to build your economy on something ridiculous like manufacturing instead?

I'm heartbroken and my life is falling apart - but this is still not as humilitating
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If you get your DEXIT it will be thanks to us, but I don't expect thanks because see

Nice post and nice digits

There will be no other exit within the next ten years. Screenshot this post.

>"You have mass rape gangs."

Might want to rethink that dumbfuck.

would take economic collapse over being a cuck any day. Hows the 6 MILLION refugees treating you?

>Every day I wake up to new levels of butthurt from the EU
>Actual economic experts (not owned by the EU) see us actually going up
>Trump wants deals
>America and UK besties once again
>Mass butt frustration from lesser countries

They seem jelly now?

WEW give it a few months lad they will be screaming bloody murder.
>Well they would but the EU will ban them from even looking at this site
>mfw

We´re not going to get it desu

Stay strong UKbros.

you still import paki rape gangs that rape your daughter. leaving EU won't change that.
pic related, unlike britain these girls haven't been raped by pakis.

I'm more interested by trade deals with India and China. Expanding way faster.

>QUICK LET ME CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Someone missed the house of lords today it seems, we going full Trump m80.

Shhh dont let them know, its best off being a surprise for them.

>We even have offers already its priddy shiggy

The continent has them too, it's just considered normal and "tolerant" there.

We have taken a monumental step in the right direction. We have paved the way to the liberation of all Europe. We stood up to the bankers, big business, the Vatican, the political, celebrity, and academic establishments, the president of the US, and the entire power-structure of Europe. We were told that we'd face Armageddon and we chose liberty despite it.

Now it's your turn: What has your country done lately of which you can be proud?

If any of the Brits on this board gave a single fuck about the freedoms they seemed so eager to protect from foreigners when voting for a Brexit, they would fight just as hard to protect them from the likes of their government. But unfortunately, most of them do not.

well suprisingly we just enacted the toughest immigration laws in EU. So that's something, but it doesn't deport all the mudslimes that already live here for some time.

ICELAND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA

I don't understand why people see England losing like some EU victory when Iceland is supportive of Brexit.

>unlike britain these girls haven't been raped by pakis
Some of them ARE pakis.

I'll gladly red-pill all the inferior beings in this thread:
>US lost support in EU due to migrant crisis
>afraid of eurasian union
>needs new base for nuclear arsenal/rocketshield
>UK leaves EU and turns to american soil

have fun with your 'freedom'

That's right, the only people who can gloat are other islanders, with amost no immigrants and who've just beaten you at football.

What's that I smell? The Spirit of 1776?

Football is for faggots

TLDR on what they did today in house of lord mate

You didnt fight for independence we handed you it over