If the yakees were smart they would flip this dude for some actual contact hitters and not HR meme trash

If the yakees were smart they would flip this dude for some actual contact hitters and not HR meme trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ggevz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ is this what happens when you race mix?

ALL RISE

somewhere a village in Europe isn't being terrorized

No way, fucking Sanchez gets the blame for this loss. At least Judge gets on base and doesn't swing at balls going way wide.

Ive been calling judge overrated since spring training and have really gotten a lot of shit for it from my union guys on the docks. He's a good kid don't get me wrong, but he's gotta learn how to adjust to pitching styles because everyone is taking atvantage of it

Go yanks though

>gets on base
>rest of the team can't do shit
Granted a catcher should know the strikezone better than anyone, but you people have no great contact hitters. Maybe stop trying to hit HRs all the time and put the ball in play? This team will be another 2002-10 decade team who will maybe win one title and choke the rest of the 2020 decade. Trade this meme power hitter for some good contact hitters while his value is still somewhat high. Who gives a shit if he hits HRs if he can't put the ball in play to save his life. This dude is your new ARod.

>actual contact hitters
Okay, grandpa, I'm sure small ball is the answer the yankees are looking for

>This dude is your new ARod.

he single handedly won them a title in 09 so..

It worked for the Astros. Look at Altuve hit and get on base consistently to make shit happen. If you want to be stuck in another decade of le HR bombers then I hope you enjoy another 2002-2015 failure in 2020 onward.
Yeah he showed up once and never again. For a team who always wants to win every year, you guys sure to settle for trash performance from over hyped players.

Nonsense, the guy is a rookie, these are things you have to let him develop.

What makes Altuve special is his speed, I don't know why more teams haven't gone after speedy short guys.

>What makes Altuve special is his speed, I don't know why more teams haven't gone after speedy short guys.
You just reminded me how Juan Pierre ran circles on the Yankees in 2003, and Steinbrenner thought signing Kenny Lofton was the answer in 2004. But yeah you're right.
>Nonsense, the guy is a rookie, these are things you have to let him develop.
You better pray he doesn't turn into another bust then.

>It worked for the Astros. Look at Altuve
Altuve is special. And the Yankee farm system is already fine. You're trying to imply that the yankees should flip Judge for Altuve 2.0, as if that's possible

If there was an Altuve out there, the Yanks should probably get him before some other team does from the farm system

>union job on the docks.

God, you even SOUND like a yankees fan

Not even a Yankee fan (from New England) but this kid is a fucking rookie. He's, likely, only going to get better. Dude has a ton of upside. They've got decent pitching, a lineup that can hit and a potential perennial monster at clean up. Why THE FUCK would they trade this kid?

refer to

it took me a while but I got it. good work.

most punchable face in the league

ITT: Jealous Mest fans and ugly bawston fans.

Boston fan here. They have tons of talent but zero direction. I tip my cap to the Yankees this season. They're on the upswing and probably ahead of schedule.

I'm looking forward to a renewed rivalry.

yeah okay

damn right boston bro, get ready for some top tier banz over the next 10 years

t. yaks guy

Judge strikes out constantly

He does but he also led the AL in walks and forced the most pitches from pitchers, making him arguably the hardest batter to put away in baseball.

small brain mlb analysis right here. keep watching and studying stats bro, you'll catch up soon enough.

YOU ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS, OUGHKAY

For what it's worth, Altuve was 3 for 28 in his very first postseason and now he's batting like 500 in the playoffs. Judge is still a rookie in his first postseason, I don't think it's a huge deal that he's struggling.

ARod 2.0 is going to make the last strike out in game 4 at Yankee Stadium.

And he's going to hit a walk-off homer in game 7 of the 2018 World Series

based post

>2018 World Series
L O L. This joke of a team isn't winning shit next year. Can't wait for Tanak to opt out and the rest of this team to suck ass in the playoffs.

Here's to it... and I can't believe I'm saying this, but put I hope they put the beatdown on those Astros... You'll probably get owned by the Dodgers but in the meantime....

ILA Local 1. Longshoreman for life. So was my old man.

They need someone else behind the plate I’ve had enough of el Gary he misses plenty of pitches as it is not to mention these routine fielding plays

>This joke of a team isn't winning shit next year.
They won 91 games this season, and because they're the Yankees, they have infinite cash to sign free agents to shore up any weaknesses. What kind of dramatic dropoff are you expecting? And why?

Yeah, as good as Sanchez is at hitting (usually) it's not worth his objectively shit catching, which is kind of a catcher's job. Move him to DH or get rid of him.

>da yoonyun
Fuck off you blue collar apes. There is no pride in being a working class prole paying union fees just to get safety equipment

Their stadium was built for the sole purpose of HR meme trash

>Ive been calling judge overrated since spring training

Are you insane? He's a fucking rookie who hit 52 homers. Yeah he crumbled under pressure in his first ever playoff run, but again, he's a rookie, and he did hit a crucial double in the wild card game.

>hey have infinite cash to sign free agents to shore up any weaknesses.
And ONE WS to attribute to that because ARod decided to stop sucking dick lol. Throwing money at people isn't always the answer.

>ONE WS

No, 27 WS. The Yankees have been rich for a very long time.

>m-muh HRs
WHO CARES. How about just putting the ball in play and stop swinging for the fences every at bat?

He's a good kid with a lot of potential don't get me wrong but he has a lot of growing to do. Not many pitchers were expecting to see a power hitter like judge but they found out that he is very rigid in what he can hit. I'm just excited my yanks have a group of fine young men that my kids get to see grow into another dyanasty like their old man did during the 90s.
You sad sack of shit if it weren't for unions you'd be living until 40 with black lung and getting paid pennies like those dot heads in india

Even if we pretend that the Yankees only started "throwing money at people" recently, which isn't the case, in the past 20 years they've won the World Series 4 times and appeared in it 6 times. If you look the world series champs in the past decade, you get:

>Boston
>Philly
>NY
>SF
>St Louis
>SF
>Boston
>SF
>KC
>Chicago

All of these teams were rich as fuck except for KC. Money is the answer. Moneyball had a good run, but it was only a matter of time before the rich teams also figured out sabermetrics.

Right, but look at his performance all around since the wild card game. Not only does he have what, 1 hit in 6 playoff games, but he's struckout fucking 20 times. Also, he fucked up the last play of the game today with that cutoff throw.

Stop living in the past. Their meme money spending has been proven to be a joke since Jason Giambi first set foot in a Yankee uniform. Maybe if you didn't throw money at Tex in 08, Mike Trout would be in pinstripes. (^:

>Right, but look at his performance all around since the wild card game. Not only does he have what, 1 hit in 6 playoff games, but he's struckout fucking 20 times.
Yes. A rookie has had a bad stretch over the past 5 games in the playoffs. I'm not denying that he's been bad, I'm only saying that he deserves a little leeway as a rookie. People have hyped him up like crazy but he is still a rookie.

>Also, he fucked up the last play of the game today with that cutoff throw.
The cutoff throw was the right decision. It's not his fault that Gregorious couldn't throw from second to home properly. Or that Sanchez couldn't catch a one-hopper and apply a tag. Altuve was beat on that throw by at least 10 feet.

>the cutoff throw was the right decision

Wut. You realize it was the bottom of the 9th right? Hitting the cutoff is to control baserunners advancing on scoring runners. He needs to throw home to prevent Altuve from scoring.

>Mark Teixeira WS wins: 1
>Mike Trout WS wins: 0
>Jason Giambi AL pennants: 1
>Mike Trout AL pennants: 0

He needs to throw home from the fucking wall? Why? Throwing to Gregorious was obviously the right decision, because Gregorious's throw reached Sanchez literally 10 feet before Altuve arrived at home. Gregorious just made a bad throw and Sanchez made a poor catch. Here, watch the replay for yourself:

streamable.com/ggevz

Sounds like someone is jealous a blue collar worker is making the equivalent of what you make with a $40,000 college degree.

>guy who is always injried and only won because ARod showed up
>Guy who took HGH and still couldn't win
>greatest player in the game who would win a title if the Angels weren't so shitty
OK.

most successful, iconic franchise in baseball, possibly all of sports
>If they were smart they'd listen to me!
literally never post on this board again

>Mike Trout is the greatest player in the game
>has won nothing

So successful they lose to a manlet and gloat about the past instead of working on the future.

Do you really think baseball is a one player game? The dude is a transcendent player on a mediocre team, period.

>"h-he's the best you guys"
>literally 0 trophies

Kek even Longoria won the ALCS

bitin my fingernails

>implying I paid for college

Just started watching baseball....what's up with yankee fans? They all look so, idk, trashy isn't the right word but do you konw what I'm saying?

Union jobs are literally GOAT, especially in the current economy

Unions protect sad sacks of shit who don't deserve a job, and institutionalize mediocrity.

Even when he's struggling he does still take walks and run up pitch counts. I agree though he might end up a Shane Spencer or some shit.

I can't wait for them to unjuice the ball

he has one of the highest K% in the major leagues. he gets walked because he gets pitched outside to SO MUCH because he's a HR threat, but his K% is much higher than his BB% because he has a bad batters eye, as opposed to someone like Mike Trout who walks just as much but strikes out way less.

hes a rookie but hes 25, literally the same age as trout.

but obviously, you shouldnt trade aaron judge

im not sure he's "only going to get better". he might strike out less but i doubt he puts up that OPS every year

Yeah, fuck data lmao

anyone who lives in nu-york is a garbage

The game is about who scores the most runs not who strikes out least

NYC tap water

I think NYC tap water is some of the best in the country

it's self-contained within each individual nyc bathroom. flush the toilet, it gets stored in a reservoir to be routed through the faucet.