Friends talking about music

>friends talking about music
>mention things i listen to
>”user, shut the fuck up, your taste in music is shit”

anyone else have this problem?

Attached: image.jpg (658x550, 217K)

Sounds like you need to punch that faggot in his face

I don't have this problem, probably because my taste in music isn't shit. Is your taste in music shit, user?

Get better friends

used to, but then i actually listened to trap. i then realized, its all ironic. when you take this into account, you can seperate all the good trap from the bad trap. my friends now see me as a patrician even tho I still listen to Animal Collective and Swans

Do what your friends say. Theyre right

i know this exact feel

no because i dont have shit taste

in a lot of peoples eyes, yeah. [spoiler]weezer, radiohead, nirvana, and a few bands that no one knows[/spoiler]

Attached: image.jpg (645x729, 115K)

>radiohead, nirvana

Cringe

All of my friends listen to metal and metal only, apart from one, who listens to metal and shit Monstercat-signed electronic artists. If I bring up anything that's not deemed "heavy" I'm instantly laughed at and called a hipster. It sucks, but they're good fun so oh well.

>tfw my friends listen to ween and call my taste shit

Attached: image.jpg (579x576, 192K)

yeah, i know theyre kinda ughhh and all. but i cant help but like them. desu most people are first to point out weezer

Well, you're in good hands here. Sup Forums loves weezer, radiohead and nirvana

How are those bands particularly bad to them? What music do they listen to?

my friends are the type of people who like one song from each artist. i don't know how anyone lives like that. and whenever I try get them into better stuff I realise their listening experience is totally different to mine.
what you have to realise is that for 99% of people music is nothing more that nice background noise. they don't want to actually sit and analyse it with their full attention. even one guy I know who is into music will put on a record he says he really likes and then just talk over it.

Youre a gigantic basic bitch, get better taste user.

and I understood this fully when I saw for myself that people will judge whether or not they like a song in 10 seconds. For people who aren't really into music they don't hear things like harmony and melody, production etc. I think they just hear a very basic timbre and beat and decide immediately off a knee jerk reaction whether they like it.

well, don't mention your tastes then? It always helped me and of course there is this awesome feeling when you know they don't deserve to know your patrician music

Attached: 1512403718362.gif (500x373, 93K)

>hey what are you listening to, user? :3
>NOMA - Brain Power [BLACK MIDI REMIX], wanna take a listen? ;)

Attached: suicide day.jpg (646x348, 22K)

>Offer to drive on long car trip
>Hope to expose friends to different music
>They end up passing my phone around and playing old pop music from the 90s/00s

I don't understand how they always play the same handful of songs every time

Did he actually say that? What the fuck? If anyone spoke to me like that I'd slap the shit out of them. What kind of music does this guy listen to?

pere ubu, henry cow, amon duul ii, stuff like that

All my friends just listen to rap. Only one of my friends who dosen't listen to rap likes my taste in music.

your taste in friends is shit

O I be laffin

>the bands he likes are popular so they're bad

>talking shop with ignorant normies
nice

ironically, not keeping up with current music trends so you don't look like an autist when you talk about music is autistic

I want your friends

user, shut the fuck up, your taste in music is shit

Stop hanging our with patricians you pleb

Listen to their music. They're never going to like your music, retard.