You're in the mountains now.. where no humans live.. only mountain lions.. that's where they live dude

>you're in the mountains now.. where no humans live.. only mountain lions.. that's where they live dude

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Well no because, *leans into the microphone* our body regenerates its cells every what, young Jaime bring that up, yea every 7 years or so.

Not trying to bait here but what's the deal with this guy? I just know he used to host fear factor. What does he do know?

>"Well no because *leans into the microphone* chimpanzees are like 400lbs and can tear you to shreds"

See, you know, what a lot of people DON'T REALIZE is that we're all animals, you know? Each and every one of us, comes from monkeys, we're not different from other animals, we're not special, we think cause we can build a micro chip that we're different from other animals, we're not! We just developed technology and now we're here, you know? We're the same as apes! I saw a monkey put a stick in the dirt and pull it out, covered in ants, that's a pretty fucking smart monkey. And that's who we are! Just monkeys, putting sticks in the ground, pulling out ants so we can check that shit out. That's all we are.

Mma fighter/stand up who did drugs and convinced himself it enlightened him, while in reality he just says stuff we all thought was kinda cool in middle school but moved on.

Jeff can you bring up that article about the mountain lions.

>Mma fighter/

He's a commentator for the UFC, not a fighter. Never has been an MMA fighter.

>Never has been an MMA fighter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan
>Born in New Jersey, Rogan learned martial arts as a teenager, earning a black belt in Taekwondo where he became a US champion
>At nineteen, he won a US Open grand championship tournament, meaning that as a lightweight, he also defeated competitors of the middle and heavyweight classes. In addition, he was a full-contact champion for four consecutive years in Massachusetts and became an instructor in the sport. He was also a kickboxer, holding an amateur record of 2-1. Rogan retired from competition at 21

Does he have credibility though? I see a bunch of people on his nuts.

i love joeposting so much

duncan episodes most comfy episodes

why hasn't he appeared recently bros

have they fallen out? ;_;

>it's a Joe gets triggered by Christianity episode
>it's a Joe thinks DMT is magic episode
>it's a Joe exrapolates behaviour from chimps to explain complex human events episode
>It's a Joe thinks the constitution is bad because it's old episode

i'd eat that sandwich

good episode yesterday. Leah Remini was on talking about leaving Scientology

>It's a Joe feigns skepiticism while accepting tenuous conspiracy theories episode
>It's a Joe pretends to be on the ringe while pushing a given mainstream political opinion episode

Yea it was a good one. She was flirting with Joe quite a bit.

yeah, he kept shutting her down. it was hilarious. joe wants fuck all to do with a former cultist.
henry rollins was a really good ep last week too.
i had to skip shane smith last week, i just can't stomache vice anymore.

>no activated almonds

While I agree a lot of the shit he says is laughable, it must be difficult coming across as a sound voice of reason throughout the thousands of hours of personal viewpoints he's given

he's bound to repeat some stuff or not have incredibly fleshed out views on shit

he often says he's not an authority

he's just a giddy human

it's not the critic who counts etc

that is a serious stoner with the munchies creation right there. a perfect formula for getting the shits if i ever saw one

>tfw edgie brah btfo's bryan callen

Bryan callen is the biggest piece of shit on the podcast

eddie bravo is superior to him in every way

have you never watched newsradio?

>Taekwondo
>MMA

no. 5 year olds have classes for that too.

~900 calories

>not eating a 2000 calorie breakfast every day

where my /bulkingbros/ at

>Wow... so you're telling me everything I've ever believed I knew about the world, how it works and who controls is has been false? I've been lied to? And you irrefutable proof to back it. That's crazy *silence* Did you see that video of the crocodile eating a turtle? Jaime pull that up

/here/

ayyyyy

>Bread

i really appreciate that post, user

t.bostonian (go pats!)

Looks great except that's too many fucking eggs. Two is perfect.

Too many eggs. Need scrambled if you're putting a large portion on a sandwich. Fried, 1 or 2. And not that runny.

Otherwise I'm in.

don't worry it's holy

>food you have to prepare with some attention and care
>stoner with munchies creation
nigga

It's ezekiel bread. tastes like shit. barely any carbs.

Is that sourdough?

this is not tv

>Over a 1000mg in cholesterol in his breakfest alone
>the DRI for cholesterol is 300mg a day
>Joe also eats a steak for lunch and steak for dinner

How is he not dead yet?

I mean he always looks red like he has high blood pressure but how the fuck is he still doing this?

too much like vince posting

As someone with an egg intolerance, just looking at that makes my stomach gargle.

Gonna have the shits tonight, lads.

They have a few versions, but I don't think there's enough fermentation going on in sprouted grain breads for sour dough.

dietary cholesterol honestly doesn't have as much inpact as the cholesterol the body produces.

DRI are retarded and you would be better off not actually following them. Also, dietary cholesterol is not the same as the cholesterol your body produces.

and he looks red because he's on some type of gear.

>dietary cholesterol
>being related to blood cholesterol

LMAO

oh cool, can you tell me more about your fucked up inferior bowels please? If there's any other posts on Sup Forums about food in the future your input on how it would affect your stomach would be much appreciated.

>cooking eggs and toasting bread is hard

Get on rogans level you bachelor

its a meme that never dies

at least he picks a good cheese

>so feeble and weak that looking at a picture of food gives him IBS
How have your genes survived this long?

maybe you didnt 'move on' or 'grow up', but rather developed brain damage? your post supports this theory

maybe you should lick my balls faggot LMAO

>Still falling for the cholesterol meme in 2017

he doesnt sit on a computer all day you stupid fuck

he's a pretty shit comedian, and a commentator for UFC. He also hosts his own podcast as a hobby, but does a well enough job that it's one of the most popular podcasts around and probably makes a lot of money off of it. His guests are usually more entertaining than he is, but he actually does a really good job of interviewing them.

Anyone wanna add to the Sup Forums recommended episode list?

>THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Bill Burr
Doug Stanhope
Joey Diaz
Brian Regan
Artie Lange

>THAT'S INSANE!
David Choe
Joey Diaz
Milo Yiannopoulous
Wim Hof
Russell Brand
Andrew Dice Clay

>THAT'S FASCINATING!
Graham Hancock
Randall Carlson
Louis Theroux
Dan Carlin
Sam Harris
Jordan Peterson
Brian Cox
Scott Adams
Rupert Sheldrake

Taekwondo is nonsense. No MMA fighter gives a fuck about Taekwondo. He's probably an Aikido master as well.

>Dan Carlin
New Hardcore History episode is out btw guys.

The Destroyer of Worlds
What happens if human beings can’t handle the power of their own weaponry? This show examines the dangerous early years of the Nuclear Age and humankind’s efforts to avoid self-destruction at the hands of its own creation.

Duncan is to busy trying to get Trump on his podcast

His latest podcast was pretty good.

>no duncan trussell
kys tbqh

>Taekwondo is nonsense. No MMA fighter gives a fuck about Taekwondo.
joe would tell you the same, but he did that before MMA was a thing. Now he trains BJJ and who knows what else. I wouldn't call him a MMA fighter, but he does practice

he's mentioned taekwondo being good for kids to learn structure and shit and then branch off into something else as they get older

>duncan trussell
Shit, how did I forget? Added to the list. Thanks.

I eat meat. I just don't over do it. There are tons of bodybuilders who eat meat that recommend you stay under the DRI for cholesterol for health reasons. You guys are fucking morons if you think excess cholesterol doesn't raise blood pressure. Especially red meats

>believes in DRI
>calls others morons
A CUTE

>discussing eggs
>brings up red meat

you may be right, but red meat is a different animal

eggs, red meat. some bodybuilders recommend you don't eat the yolks at all and just buy egg whites. some say eat all the egg yolks you want. I choose to follow what scientist and top nutritionists recommend, which is to stay under 300mg of cholesterol a day.

How that Keto diet working out for you? Have you realized it's a fad like Paleo yet?

>no Rhonda Patrick

I've stopped being a fat fuck because of her

Ceara Lynch. I'll maybe say fascinating best suits it.

>How that Keto diet working out for you? Have you realized it's a fad like Paleo yet?
>he thinks I'm on keto because I don't eat the 5+ servings of pasta that the DRI suggests

>I choose to follow what paid shills, I mean scientist and top nutritionists recommend
TOO FUCKING CUTE

I mean, if you like bullshit conjecture and latest unproven scientific dietary fad, than sure, she's great.

Joe Rogan is the american Karl Pilkington, except nobody realised he was a moron and took the role of laughing and poking at him.
>both have unnecessary theories about the world that dont make sense
>both obsessed with chimpanzees
>both argumentative and too honest
>heads like fucking oranges

prove me wrong

>unproven scientific dietary fad

I lost almost 80lbs in 5 months because of her advice, I wouldn't say is "unproven"

what advice is that? don't eat like a fatass? Look, 95% of her episodes is her talking about micro percentages of hormone changes from eating uncooked broccoli seeds from some study that was published a couple of weeks ago and how she's been doing it ever since and she totally feels a difference

Best guest?

I would fucking LOVE to hear Karl do color commentary for MMA.

Or any sport for that matter.

>95% of her episodes is her talking about micro percentages of hormone changes from eating uncooked broccoli seeds

I'm guessing you have only listened to her latest episode talking about the broccoli sprouts

Watch her other episodes, hell even Joe himself gives good nutrition advice sometimes

oh yeah because I want to hear the machine story again for the millionth time and some other made up bullshit stories because he wants to one up everyone.

then you guess wrong. Replace that broccoli seeds with whatever other contemporary study she's brought up like the freezing tanks, or the unwashed grapes or whatever. I mentioned that one because that's the first one that came to mind.

so what advice exactly did you follow from her?

so he's down but the fella has to keep punchin 'im until 'is 'ead caves in? is it that because, all these fellas want to do the fightin', steve, because they're, y'know... a bit... special now?

The ones about circadian rhythm fasting and intermittent fasting

you mean the most recent one? IF has been a thing for years. At best it's good for hunger management, but it won't magically make you lose weight if that's the only thing you change.

I came in this thread to post this.

Glad to see someone beat me to it.

>Jaime, pull up that video of that lion licking his own balls after eating an antelope. . . that's it right there. . . yeah, that's i n s a n e, dr Rhonda Patrick, why can't we do that? Reach our own genital with our mouths- well some people can *brings the mic closer and whispers in a low voice* You dirty fucks *laughs* I bet there's some dude listening giving himself a blowjob, you never know. I think it would solve a lot of our problems if people weren't so obsessed with getting those bjs from somewher- click on the top there Jaime. . . *extended silence* That is CRAZY! Whoaw, so what this article is saying is how I'm descended from a mushroom? What the fuck- well hmm I guess it could make sense. Who knows? Listen we're just monkeys on a rock hurling through space and our brains are still full of monkey shit, who knows maybe we DO come from fungus, I think the next step in evolution is uh *loses train of thought* uhh uh right so we'll start ouwgm- augmenting our bodies artificially

>but it won't magically make you lose weight

It did for me. What takes people a year or two I did it in 5 months

But anyway, we are not here to talk about fitness

>duncan episodes most comfy episodes
Nope. He's a wheezy voiced faggot who does nothing but babble. "THE UNIVERSE IS LOVE!" I hope he dies. Idk how anyone who isn't new can love any of the (((Death Squad))) members. Trussell sucks. Ari sucks. Redban sucks (but at least he pisses Joe off). Diaz sucks. Who else sucks? Callen and his buttbuddy Schaub. Bert Kreischer and Tom Segura, but the weightloss duology was good. Eddie Bravo is good.

>enjoying the weightloss stupidity

you took the least interesting event of the show of the last 3 years and highlighted it as a plus
your opinion no longer counts faggot

no, not eating like a fatass made you lose weight. You didn't eat 3000 calories and IF magically made half of it disappear.

Uhm it is the only time those two "comedians" were somewhat tolerable, yes. Bert is always a loud annoying faggot and Tom thinks joking about SHIT and VOMIT 24/7 with his wife is top comedy.

>What takes people a year or two I did it in 5 months
>he thinks losing 80lbs takes a long time
>he thinks doing it in 5 months is an accomplishment

dr rhonda is perfect for you

>duncan trussell

No thanks. He's too fucking retarded to stand hearing him speak.

Drugs aren't a magical doorway to other worlds of spiritual enlightenment

It wasn't tolerable
They spoke about basic idiotic viewpoints of how weight loss is achieved while consistently pretending that they were both hot shit for actually caring about their frame, provving that the only time they do anything to serve themselves is if they whore their personalities out for laughs
it was one of the most cringy episodes of recent memory and you could hear it in rogans voice

>They spoke about basic idiotic viewpoints of how weight loss
so much misinformation too, like virgins talking about sex

>>he thinks losing 80lbs takes a long time

For the average person it does

>>he thinks doing it in 5 months is an accomplishment

I did it without exercise though eating about 1500/2000cals everyday

Feels good being /fit/, nigga

BILL BURR IS ON, LADS

Which category would you put her in? FASCINATING?

Nice 1 m8

>For the average person it does
average person doesn't have 80lbs to lose you stupid fatass.

and you can't outrun a bad diet, congrats on figuring that out. Only retarded fatasses think exercise is the answer to losing weight.