Wake up in sydney

>wake up in sydney
what do?

That's just depressing.
Are you sure it is not some (ex-)commie shithole in eastern europe ?

no man i just came back from a holiday there

will check how their ground zero looks like

Squat and drink kvass.

>Sydney, the Sydney of Australia?
WTF, I used to think Australia was a so rich country and it looks like an African suburb of a shithole like France.

>what do?
Find the closest traino and head home, but by the looks of it that would be a long trip. Which country is this Sydney, in, exactly? Looks like a better place to live than here.

yeah Sydney is a horrible place and it brings shame on the whole country. We should really just nuke it and start over

Aside from being a retarded contrary thing to say, do you have any reason for this comment?

it's russia and you're posting it from that architecture thread

frig off please

>do you have any reason for this comment?
fuck Sydney

Did you finish all your homework before getting on the chans?

>not Australia, obviously

the pic is commie blocks of Moscow, Russia

>let me tell you about your country
typical american

*blocks your path*

Australians on suicide watch

how come australian urban planners have no originality and instead just rip off straight from russia?

>Moscow, Russia
If you had of said any once Soviet/Communist country I would have believed you. I've seen similar photos from Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, even China and North Korea.
You're using that image wrong, by the way.

Don't try so hard.

Aussies shook to the core by this thread lmao

There's a lot of green space in between the buildings. Overall I'd say that this is architectural mastery and a display of excellent city planning

Agreed. I unironically love these buildings and think they are an excellent use of space.

Mate you need to work on your English comprehension because you missed the point entirely.

everyone in Sydney is exactly like this guy imagine sharing a country with that

Contact the nearest American consulate. Something is seriously wrong if I'm waking up on the other side of planet.

Do Sydninians (is that what you call them) even get out of their house? That city seems no fun.

Outside of Melbourne, Sydney has the most night life in the country. Ignore the other user, he is clearly some arsehurt teenager, probably doesn't even live in NSW.

>is that what you call them
Sydney Siders

>traino
You fucks are the laziest people on earth when it comes to creating slang. Honorable mention for cockney rhyming slang, too.

>Sydney
>Sissy
Might there be a connection

How high are you? This is some impressive shitposting, especially if you're doing it soberly.

>shitposting while high
You have to be sober while shitposting as you have to evaluate which level of irony to place your reply

business as usual

also feelings of suicide par the course of living in this fucking cesspool of fetid shit of a city

Haha

>which level of irony
I've given up on that. Instead, I'm painfully sincere, which really seems to bother people here.

You haven't slinged dick a day in your life, baka

>50 square meters per family with 2 kids
>excellent use of space
australians are stupid

he's from Sydney, not Australia

wtf i love sydney now, i didnt realise we even had shit like that in this country. I'm tired of the sprawling, irregular suburbs t.bh.

of course, this isn't actually sydney but if op is implying he saw shit like this :))

Can you pinpoint this shit on Google Map? It's not like I don't believe you but Australia is so big it's probably cheaper to build suburb like in USA.

according to goolge image serch, this is "モスクワの南西地区" so yeah

So it's commie all along? Damn he got me good. I won't believe another Danish again.

immediately sunburn.

Perhaps,