Alright look, somethings been eating at me recently. What's up with all these "Wrong Generation" faggots...

Alright look, somethings been eating at me recently. What's up with all these "Wrong Generation" faggots? Acting like its still the 1970s or 80s. This guy was on american idol couple nights ago and made himself look like asshole. He's trying so hard to sound like Geddy Lee or some other high pitched caterwauler from before he was born. And he goes on American Idol (modern day pop contest???)for this shit. People like those guys talk about how they were born in the generation and the people of their generation sucks, in reality they are the reason why it sucks.
Source video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dVSQOwG_fAs

Attached: douchebag.png (860x1025, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meZf3V2FGvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope he got paid a lot to do that
That's not a real person

The worst thing about this video is his jacket.

I actually know this kid, he’s real... a real rich entitled prick who’s had everything handed to him in life. He had my drummer record a track for him and never payed him or gave him any credit. Seeing this made my day.

youtube.com/watch?v=meZf3V2FGvE
Oh fuck. This was in the suggested videos.

I'm at work right now but I appreciate you giving me this video to watch later tonight :)

Seriously?

Jesus christ man, it takes a particularly beautiful amount of delusion to wear a leather jacket adorned with both the stars and stripes AND a hammer and sickle. Not to mention the nice crucifix necklace.

>Boston
>Heavy Metal

Attached: 1511746269763.jpg (843x578, 73K)

You have to be a special kind of terrible to ruin More than a Feeling.

Nirvana already did that with Smells Like Teen Spirit.

It's an east/west friendship thing, a very meaningful statement from the height of the cold war (15 years before he was even alive).

proof?

how do you know shitbird?

Trying to defend this talentless hack?

No, I just remember the 80s.

Making fun of him you fucking retard.

Where do you get off?

Your sister's room, faggot. Unless your mom is in.

Let off of this guy, he's probably got years on your mommy and daddy

I've had years on your mom, if you follow. I probably am your dad.

regardless of whos right or wrong, this guys still terrible and deserves to be out on the streets

go fuck yourself, i was trying to defend you.

Attached: gotchabitch.png (500x491, 54K)

Calling someone old is not usually perceived as defending them.

You've been looking for any reason to post that pic, I can tell. It doesn't really fit here.