The way these guys dress is really interesting. You can't say that about most bands these days

The way these guys dress is really interesting. You can't say that about most bands these days.

Attached: SPG.jpg (2048x1152, 406K)

Classy.

Attached: 1494605924585.png (235x290, 104K)

I AM THE ONE WHO COMES RICHLY ENDOWED

Attached: Ghost_MusiciansGhostBC.jpg (865x530, 167K)

The other day some user called me a tasteless faggot for liking Steam Powered Giraffe. honestly... people like that probably don't even enjoy music. SPG is one of the most interesting bands out right now.

Too bad they can't sound interesting to match

They're rehashing classic pop from the 50s and 60s but without the vibrance that made the music of that era interesting

ahh right on cue the pretentious hipster elitist who decides what is and is not high art -_-

You have to go back

Attached: 1518605355300.jpg (300x400, 19K)

I'm not trying to flame you, but what else do you listen to if you consider these guys interesting? I've heard absolutely nothing that elevated them above a gimmick and honestly don't get what they do that could be called interesting.

Also, my man, it's 2018– hipsters are not a thing anymore.

big black guy should have a bane mask face paint if they want to truly stand out

>honestly don't get what they do that could be called interesting.
I already said the way they dress is really interesting. there's nobody else doing this in music right now.

These guys are better sartorialists. Maynard keenan with that u.s. postal service ballcap, now that is style!

Attached: screen-shot-2016-03-15-at-7-21-57-pm.png (768x406, 429K)

That has literally nothing to do with their music though.

I honestly thought this image was a joke. I haven't heard a whisper about them since like early 2016. I knew one of them turned into a lady, but I thought the big guy on the left was the joke.

Anyway, I will say I wish there was more acts like them. Their music is hit and miss, but I love the circus sideshow thing they have going on. How there's like an extra layer of performance between the music and the audience.

>I wish there was more acts like them
quite frankly kill yourself

Are you sure about that

Attached: Migos-MAG-0517-GQ-FAMI01-01.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Wow, I got a kys by a quads. Guess I gotta go do it now...

yea sorry dude if I had known I was going to get quads I probably would have just told you to cut off your ears. but yea looks like it's the end for you mate.

This.

Fuck outta here with your gay shit, OP.

Attached: migos-stir-fry-66fd9854-b5d1-40ba-b4bc-7fc5a1ae5866.jpg (1200x630, 111K)

Attached: migos-drake-witi-video.jpg (700x467, 126K)

these guys actually really good
steam powered giraffe doesn't care about music they care more about diversity
>lets kick out the other white members
>picks up a black guy
>picks up a tranny

>accuses band of not caring about music
>praises band whose singer sounds like he's doing bad karaoke of an actually decent band

I wish Danny Carey was my dad

>implying that ghost isn't better than spg

Attached: samwasrightforonce.jpg (1416x787, 192K)

based "SPG is an attack on art" poster

Did they pick the tranny up? I thought one of them just decided to transition

At least SPG can sing. Frankly I don't care much for either of them.