You now realize this glorious faggot is browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

>you now realize this glorious faggot is browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

Please screenshot me, Yanny :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUNRQ6aZijk
youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=iUNRQ6aZijk

He's not glorious, he's a sheeny kike profiting off of the Alt-right while not paying any of his employees.

He's an attention-whore, shocking i know.

You do know he's the best tool to fry leftist brains?

Yes Goyim, what we need is a kike pretending to be Catholic while also being degenerate! This will bring decency back to the west!

I want stormfront to leave

No he's a DANGEROUS faggot.

I can't believe a Greek guy can spew so much racism. Greeks are tolerant people...

youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk

I want /lgbt/ to leave, but that's obviously not happening

ALL FAGS SHOULD DIE

Kill yourself

The only disappointing thing about this kike is that he exclusively snacks on black dick. It's degenerate to be a fag and only blow black guys.

Why does Sup Forums desperately look for any excuse it can to snub potential allies?

>this guy's 100% on our side but he's gay so fuck him
>this guy's 100% on our side but he has Jewish ancestry so fuck him
>this guy's 100% on our side but he shoplifted a pencil when he was 8 so fuck him

I honestly can't tell if it's actually Sup Forumsacks doing this anymore or just shills trying to spread a meme to divide and conquer us. People with wealth, power, and influence flock to your cause and you keep trying to turn them away because they don't check off all 52,692 boxes on your "qualities of a perfect human being" list.

Fucking Jesus himself could descend from heaven, riding a brilliant beam of holy light, to pledge himself to Sup Forums's cause and you'd still find some petty excuse to call him fake and degenerate. At this point, if you lose the culture war it's your own damn fault.

why?

Couldn't argue anymore so you just resort to ad hominem. Sound about right, leftist do this stuff pretty often.

What he's not paying his employees? Source?

that narcissist fag must be lurking in this very thread right now.

Margaret MacLennan, that Blonde girl who ran his sham underprivileged whites fund wasn't paid for months of work.

She said so on her stream but it's not archived so tweet her or something if you want.

This information is too dangerous. I must leave.

And he colors his hair like an attention-seeking lesbo SJW cunt, of which he is plainly the gay alt-right version.

>only leftists hate stormfag trash
Kek

We always laughed about fascists being closet faggots by this? Not even close...

Tits or GTFO

χαχαχα τι γελιότητα είναι αυτό;;

Sounds like Karl Marx desu

kill yourselves

Can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but I dislike him due to his incessant need to attention whore. He's smart and well-spoken but he spends way too much time and energy being an edgy contrarian to gather any respect from me. He's good for red pilling normie college students and I recognize that but he's not the type of person I want representing my views publically because he's a huge narcissist. It's only a matter of time before that part of his personality fully takes hold and he's just spending his days triggering people for no reason other than exposure. He's clearly trying to position himself as the leader of the "alt right" which is just a meme that means young conservatives. I don't hate on him but I actively avoid his PR stunts.