We can't have a fucking WOMAN for President! How progressive does your country have to be?!?! We gave you the nigger...

We can't have a fucking WOMAN for President! How progressive does your country have to be?!?! We gave you the nigger, just PLEASE ELECT TRUMP.

Other urls found in this thread:

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her problem isn't being a woman. Her problem is being a traitorous criminal.

I apologize for not being too familiar with American Politics (as I think your country is a complete joke), but what has she done that's been so terrible? Or is this all bullshill propaganda as usual? ie. Obama faked his birth certificate

No charges have been filed after 5 continuous years of investigation and she's innocent until proven guilty.

>the FBI is waiting for the right time!!

No they aren't, the right time would have been 18 months ago before she started running for President. They don't have shit

M8 we elected a prime minister that justifies his decisions with "because it's the current year"

Hopefully Trump is elected so I can ************LEGALLY************ immigrate to the US

Honestly the first problem is she's a woman. But we let them into politics so pandora's box is open.

But yes, leaf. Hillary is a treasonous dog who should be hung before the people.

SIGH

>muh bajeena: the thread

I didn't elect that faggot. I hate all of you faggots from Queen to Spadina.

Women are ok.
But a murderous psycho is not an option.

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html

A fucking leaf thinks we are a joke.
You are not even a real country.
You are just a path for immigrants to get to the USA.

>No charges have been filed after 5 continuous years of investigation and she's innocent until proven guilty.

It's hard to indict someone when all of your key witnesses keep dying mysteriously. Besides she is proven guilty with her emails, just not in a court of law. Seems like your argument is that she's corrupted enough people in positions to do anything about it (Lynch for instance) to get away with crime

>falling for shillary's tricks

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

I've been warning you braindead libs for months now, wake up already.

PUPPET
U
P
P
E
T

You're all retarded from centuries of being too racist to branch out, and now all inbred from marrying your cousin. At least we have values, and stay in our own lane. Americunts just beat their chest and send their worker ants to die overseas for the Jews at the top. hardly a culture to be proud of.

i highly doubt anyone here gives a fuck if the next pres. is rockin' a vag, tbqh i'd take any random soccer mom over hilldawg at this point.

>At least we have values, and stay in our own lane.

Why are you so in denial? Canada is one big giant fucking meme, not even a dank one either

It called fake progress canda

the first of anything is a pure hypetrain.A country is only progressive when we get 2nd,3rd. These are the true people whom should be remembered not the 1st guy whom was elected on pure hype

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

>You're all retarded from centuries of being too racist to branch out
>playing the raycis card before even the 20th reply
you might want to try learn something before talking shit on Sup Forums you plebbitor cuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E

How's the drought & school/church/theatre/club shootings going these days? If anybody is meme material it's the US. You can call me in denial, but at least I'm not Americunt. #epicfail

Majority always win
This is probably the only election where I am not picking sides. People always say Hillary is bloated by the media, but so is trump. Also nothing that trump has said convinces me to vote for him. I am probably so jaded by politics that I don't even care anymore.

Reminder that in both Iran and Saudi Arabia (respectively Shia and Sunni), homosexuality is punished by law.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg

I'm curious, was your intention in making this thread to talk about Hillary, or was it just so you could shitpost?

We had Margaret Thatcher and we haven't had a PM as good since.

Canada had a woman PM once, she inherited the position without being elected then got the boot after 5 months when she destroyed half the cabinet and passed a single law about rape

The world would be a better place right now if he had just strangled the harpy then and there

I can't even speak my mind without getting attacked for being Canadian, and you claim I am shitposting?

Classic America. *clap clap*

OP already disappeared? I guess facing reality was too harsh for a 14yo plebbitor. I hope you didn't get PTSD from this thread.

You're still here, still ignoring my posts? do you realize that by ignoring reality you become part of the problem, right?

Look at the fear in his eyes

no way... he loves her, she's his personal puppet.

Bringing up shootings? America has (literally) 10x our population, packed into a tighter space.

Violence in places such as Toronto and Vancouver are just as bad as any American city.

Plus, look! A shooting!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings

Shes not a woman.
Shes a robot.

That's what women are, they always follow the path with the most security and not because it's the right thing to do

>Using religion as an example.

lel

Just asking here...
When you are done NOT electing Trump... can we have him?

>I apologize for not being too familiar with American Politics (as I think your country is a complete joke)

This is your first comment. So... yeah that's exactly what I'm saying

This.
favour power displays (the sort aggressive muzzies and dindus love to make), generally parasitic and concern themselves with conquering men instead of nature

You have a tv personality that knows nothing about Politics running for President. So, yeah... joke.

>lel
Is this all you got as argument for this thread? are you really 14yo?

You are the one who brought up the raycis meme, weren't you talking about muslims? because it's a clear fact that immigrants from the middle-east despise western culture and women, if you watched the second video in the post you quoted you should understand clearly, you can verify yourself the informations in the video simply googling them.

A shooting that happened two years ago, in a place that that didn't have a single murder four years prior to that. Not much of an example when this is a common occurrence to you.

You have 10x more guns, 10x more convicts, and 10x less the amount of common sense.

When will Canadians be banned from Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY

Its a good thing shootings are as rare as lightning strikes then.

>We

i don't mind a woman but hillary being the first F president would be a bad idea

>they don't have shit
Did you mean:
>they are in cahoots

You had your chance.