I suffer in the first world: the album

I suffer in the first world: the album

Attached: Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg (300x300, 96K)

I am a big fat doodoo head: the thread

Honestly I prefer "Alright Computer".

Radiohead is brooding hipster music. Nothing new

>OK Computer (Capitol, 1997) was the album that sanctified their futuristic pop. For about six songs, this is a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). The rest is filler.
>Airbag is the manifesto of Radiohead's vanity: a psalm warbled in middle-eastern fashion while the guitar strums a raga, a cello fills the harmony with menacing drones, and the drums beat mechanic and synchopated. This tedious litany sets the theme for the rest of the album: Radiohead bridges the Beatles' Sgt Pepper (more precisely The Benefit Of Mr Kite) and latter-day Pink Floyd, chic pop and languid, transcendental living-room psychedelia.

Attached: 1497866590949.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Suffering in the first world is not less real than the third. Two different deaths by capital.
That said yes, the album rappresents what you are saying. No need to be a SJW about it tho

Sup Forums Collectively Hates Everything That Isn't Trap: Exhibit A

is there a better album to listen to while assembling ikea furniture at 11am on a tuesday morning?

Adequate Computer is far superior.

>pretending there is any other suffering that matters

Attached: 25CF36C7-106D-4F81-BA7C-A9D61D70BE47.jpg (800x800, 115K)

I like Fine Computer

Fairly Competent Computer is the true underrated gem

Wrong.

In the realm of music, very few artists have been able to match their artistic ideals with the future of humanity. Some try to create their own idealism to match such, but ultimately falter upon the clouds. When Radiohead, a band languished with inadequacy, realized the paths others have failed to traverse, they combined their own imagination with the foreshadowing of the world going into the new millennium. OK Computer reveled in artistry with its melancholic melodies harkening back from bitter places, epic, grandiose strokes of bloodied paint as exemplified in Paranoid Android and Climbing Up The Walls, and sorrowful lies in No Surprises and Let Down. Many of the tracks felt unique, as to represent a certain stage of human progression. Anguish from government corruption flashed with psychological hells and nightmares, and even prejudice as the gateway to a perfect Utopia, twisted as can be relinquished the supposed heroism of the first track. As such, OK Computer perfectly delivered a post-modern meets surrealism masterpiece about the superficiality of human contact exacerbated by the influx of technology, along with the futility of humanity's existence in the future. Blending such beautiful concepts and differing song structure into a record gave a glimmering twilight to the world upon its release in 1997, and continued its presence for possibly the whole of this millennium. The most profound, prolific and epic album of all time. 10/10.

Working Computation Machine by the Transmiterheads is far better

Mediocre Calculator is clearly better

Attached: 1501015928986.png (359x367, 291K)

>think's I'm gonna read all that

Attached: CHfXkptWoAAxq_e.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Based Scaruffi.
His haters are clearly illiterate retards

First world suffering is the most interesting suffering
>Boo hoo I don't have food
>Boo hoo strong men killed my family
>Boo hoo I shit in in a hole
Yawn

Learn to write concisely you fucking pseud.

Check out Passable Transistor Array by MegaHertzPhotonsHead

Christgau is a dogshit writer and human being, but even his reviews are better than this pseudo-coherent garbage.

Attached: WHOA.jpg (643x820, 78K)

Tell that to him.

Attached: Converge is Art.jpg (2700x960, 781K)

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 65K)

worst post of 2018, jesus christ

Attached: 1519276198103.png (657x539, 110K)

>if it's not literally a single sentence and contains at least one meme/buzzword it's not concise

fuck you, retard

In what way was it bad?
>pic is me

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

i agree but you sound a lot like an autist

t. someone who read all of that paragraph

It's not just that it's not concise. It's poorly written and painful to read. Try again, faggot.

In what way was it poorly written? Just because I thoroughly described the album and each of the messages it spewed? Read .

No, it's just that you are so eager to impress with big words and long, winding sentence structures that you get ahead of yourself and look like an ass. You could have written that post in a more genuine way, and it would have gotten your point across more effectively.