Can we have a Seahawks thread?

Can we have a Seahawks thread?

I feel like the presence of us 12s has died down over the past two years.

>tranny Seahawk slut

Please this thread needs to thrive

Seattle tries really hard to be San Francisco but end up being a second rate Portland

Sup Forums is so quick to hate its hilarious. Honestly if anonymous mouthbreathers on Sup Forums are calling your team reddit you should be proud.

I've lived here my whole life. Not too long ago a heterosexual lady who's married, got mad at me for calling her a lady....IM GENDER FREE she said.

Fuck me

jesus christ. when i was 21 seattle seemed like the coolest fucking place ever. all i wanted to do is get there. now i'm 31 and thank fuck i never left the south.

what's her name

thanks for using the preferred pronoun

best play in super bowl history

All 12s should be gassed. I barely see any 12 flags on cars anymore now that the team is just good and not great. I also let those liberal fucks know that the #12 is classified as a hate number by the ADL and it stands for Aryan Brotherhood.
Bevell sucks the life out of this team with his shitty stone age play calls, they use Jimmy Graham to block *lulz* and each year they draft 3 running backs even though they have one of the shittiest offensive lines I've ever seen. They literally sign undrafted defensive linemen and basketball players and try to reach them how to block.
Fuck this boring ass team

>uppity nignogs
>boring

grow up.

>team turns to shit
>bandwagon faggots scatter

hmmm

Seattle Seahawks literally only got prominence because of Richard Sherman chimping out on television, quick reminder the Sonics left Seattle for OKLAHOMA CITY for lack of media market

it's a shit city

Ex-Seahawks fan turned Rams fan here. Glad I made the switch. I miss the years when Hasselbeck was QB and we struggled throughout the 90s in my lifetime but this Us12s meme effectively killed my loyalty so I moved on.

>Sup Forums
>mouthbreathers
Pick one and only one. Sup Forums is now a Chad forum. Reddit is where the mouthbreathers like you are.

Did anyone else read this in Abe Simpsons voice?

>Sup Forums is created from them losing
>us12 shitpost was destroyed by them winning
love them or hate them, they're the team that keeps Sup Forums going

i think you are all crazy.

>Chad
>crazy
Pick one faggot

Thanks for the daily reminder that this ACTUALLY happened.

SEETHING TRANNY XEHAWKS FAN

It's actually won of the best cities in terms of Economy

>Wow. A meme team didn't win a Super Bowl for 2 years and its "fans" suddenly disappear......

You must not remember what happened with the Saints 7 years ago

>it's every New England Man's duty to fuck a Xehawks sissy while wearing full field gear and shouting "he should've run"

Before my time desu

>2017
>still being mad at da hawks

>SHESHITS

What’s going on in here guys?

Celebrating your impending rape by Ram

Between the trollbowl against the Saints, tranny fan, the fail Mary, the sb interception, fight and win, Russell “my wife’s son” Wilson, and “mad at the Hawks” guy I submit that the Seahawks are the team of Sup Forums. No team has provided more.

16-10 desu

>Living in Seattle
>A number of my friends are Memehawks fans
>Watching the owl with them, when Seattle starts driving down the field at the last second
>Friends start yelling about how they're "doing it!"
>I'm drunk enough to yell back that Russell Wilson is "not white enough"
And look where we are now

Don't the Cardinals have 0 (zero) owls?

>it's yet another thread started by Americans that doesn't actual talk about sports but some minor contigency
>I'll probably get banned for making this post but OP won't

haha fucking EPIC

Recency bias

The Seahawks are the /r/eddit of NFL teams

It’s because Seattle didn’t ban niggers like Portland did.

>It's yet another bootyblasted chimp being obsessed with anonymous users on an American imageboard

watch this fag starts yapping about how argentina is white

Based user

Unfortunately this year is so shit it’s not even enjoyable. Just uppity nogs and mediocre football. It’s not like watching a car crash where there’s drama and excitement it’s like watching a dude pushing a broken down vehicle on the side of the road.