>thread archived
wot
Let's have one of these.

templ8te

>georgeous

It is spelled gorgeous, froganon

good map though

Why Frenchbro ;_;

How can it be something else than my map you fucking frog.

>muh independence
And your skirts are kinda gay.
But you're still great mate, I wanted to put "OK" and not dislike.
no u

Childerich, Chlodwig, Karl Arnulfing and Karl der Große are Germans btw.

No need to do the template.

The basic situation is: FUCK THE EU

Every country back on their own. Fuck migrants and hail nationalism.

Done. Saved. Just don't start killing each other over differing ideologies / clay. Christ...

Worst neighbors ever.

I like your map a lot mate

There's no logic on your map. German culture is one of our cultural layer. You can hate them, but at list be fair.

What's wrong with self governance?
>skirts are gay
Hate to break this to you lad, but kilts aren't skirts and furthermore Scotland stole the kilt fashion from the French (and the haggis from the English and whiskey from the east)

I just really hate them pêh.

>at list be fair
>at list

I'm severely color blind so sorry if I messed it up.

>Every country back on their own. Fuck migrants and hail nationalism.

>Done. Saved. Just don't start killing each other over differing ideologies / clay. Christ...

pick literally one

Why do you hate us, frog man?

What is the eyedropper tool?

Isn't it natural ?

You're like the Krauts, we are you too close to be friendly. Congrats for brexit...And the football match.

Eh. We used to be Rivals but I really think we make a good team against Kraut Pigs. We act like we're polar opposites but we're pretty similar nations. Both European powers constantly wrestling with Germany and Russia before both being ruined by America.

seems that pretty much all of (You) hate germany, war when ?

the only correct answer

My name is Abdul al Mahomet.
I love Europe

t.merkel

Well, I really think that the people doesn't have to do with that. but our nations don't have the same aproach. First you are an island. And you always play alone (which I don't blame, it's natural with your history and geographical position).

>Asshurt bosnian muslim detected

why you hate moroccans abdul

Frexit when?

Soon. Merkel is already speaking with generals. War with Britain soon?

Algerians and Moroccans don't like each other, idk it's like Pakistan vs India thing

British Foreign Policy isn't to 'play alone'. It's just we like to leave everyone to fight until someone takes over too much of europe, then we support the underdog.

We teamed up with you against Russia (we needed to stop russian growth)
We teamed up with Russia against you (We needed to stop Napoleon's growth, plus the cheeky cunt invaded us)
We teamed up with you against germany (the belgium alliance bs was laughable, the krauts were just too powerful and smashed us in manufacturing)

>worst sentiment dislike
>asshurt
sure thing buddy

Old one I did.
Ironically Iceland aren't on this map. They would be like if they were on this map despite tonight's niggerfoot gayest.

>hating the baltics
Jesus, why? They're like more then 99% white.

you answered your own question

>We teamed up with Russia against you (We needed to stop Napoleon's growth, plus the cheeky cunt invaded us)

Just wanted to say, go to hell for this.

It's not a coincidence Corsica is dark green

You shouldn't even be Bosnia. You should be Serbia.

Don't forget that

You can't sink Greece, it's so mountainous. I bet that's why you're angry. Can't handle being below sea level.

>Baltniggers
>white

no

I'm not even white, and I can tell you that

Reminder that we are Latin Brothers

>Baltics
>not white
New meme?!

I can't, buy you lot properly tanked it yourselves.

Ahahaha! Sad I don't support a greedy manlet who tried to fuck with us? 21st October 1805 best day of my life

Very strange, how you can sum up your entire perception of a country you've never visited, a people you've never met, just by coloring it in like some autistic nazi

>It's just we like to leave everyone to fight until someone takes over too much of europe.

I agree. We just don't have the same interest. Or we did not have actually, it can change.

But th ebig thing for europe, and the only way it could be done, it's an empire, franco German one. It was the only hope during Napoleon (and also before see Charlemagne) or ww1 and ww2 (We could go in 1917/1918 until Berlin and make a big alliance, you make it failed with the american, same in WW2). Paris, Berlin Moscow. Thats the only way to stop the big destruction who's hapening.

Americans and their obsession with white color.
Looks like a commercial for soap.

Posted this before, here is my map.

T. T*gani

Why hate on Moldova, man? And why no kill with fire in Africa?

I'm glad we fucked up the war for you now Hans

You still didn't tell me why you hate the Baltics. Is it because they don't take refugee cock unlike you globalist scum? Is it their lack of benefits for 3rd world invaders?

>dislike denmark
>love norway

we are like equals except norway is more cucked wtf

well fuck you guys too, i guess

Cheer up Sven, you´re a good guy

Only because you're in the EU. Otherwise, would be love.

Your English is a little odd but I thnk you are trying to say a Franco-German Empire is needed?

If so, that is a very bad idea. Europe must always have the powers balanced, all world powers must be constantly struggling. Germany being too powerful is why so many Brits and French died in ww1, they beat us at everything.

Germany must be divided between the Czech Republic, Netherlands, France and Poland.

America must be divided into the Southern States and Northern States.

Russia must be divided into the Northern Caucuses and Muscovy.

you french would know a lot about white things wouldn't you?

You win

Also Norway has a nicer language, no offence

I still love you, Erik.

how did you know my name?

BITTER OVER WW1

Still Salty getting fucked in Libya and Rhodes T*rk?

Fucking Turkroaches want to take over Moldova again REEEEE!

underrated

Why do you want to kill with fire New Turkey?

How come you don't love Germany, Franz?

how does goat pussy taste?

I would be proud to be baltic if I was born there.
I was not. I can't stand their Pro americanism and anti Russianism. Again, I understand it, it's probably a way to be independant. But again, this is not the french interest to have that kind of country who's sucking foreign Dicks when they can.

>you ruined nationalism
>let's blame the people fighting for nationalism not the one's with colonies fighting for globalism and communism
k

Fuck Islam and Cucks

>Germany being too powerful is why so many Brits and French died in ww1

That's what the teachers told you ?!

>Germany must be divided between the Czech Republic, Netherlands, France and Poland.

>America must be divided into the Southern States and Northern States.

>Russia must be divided into the Northern Caucuses and Muscovy

DIVIDED ! lol, thanks to show an example of what I was trying to say. We just don't have the same interest !

This is the only acceptable one.

>sucking foreign dicks when they can
The fucking irony

>Moldova
I dont know but you can ask your father.

Teach me Ubermensh

It feels like seeing your big brother slowly dying to drugs (the drugs being rapefugees)
i still love them but their self destruction makes me also sad and angry

>Hating Wales more than Scotland
B-but we voted to leave!

Yes. Germany had more men and better equipment.

Your English is not very easy to read.

Hahaha why do you hate Madrid of all Spain?

>Autistic Nazi
>Redundancy

>Tunisia
>not invading Europe
Never been in the 93 I assume?

german politicians

My bratanki