What happened ?

what happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/deputies-mother-shoots-two-daughters-before-being-killed-by-officers/1400653/
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFhDS9y5XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They got more fb likes than her

burn coal....

fpbp

Are they confirmed coalburners ? just by looking at them I already imagine Jamal, La'shawn and De'Quan inches deep.

she killed them because they were dating blacks ?!

Like a mother bird when her babies have been corrupted, this mother saved her family the shame of raising up half-nigger mutants. We need more strong women like her so this doesn't keep happening.

sauce ?

RARE AS SHIT

She killed one of them because she was getting GUACCED and about to marry a mexican guy

Why are american women so moonfaced?

SUMMER FAG

sauce ?

I'm the Mexican guy, can confirm the GUACCING

>barbie doll mommy
>airhead girls living in a 2016 dystopia

nothing was lost

Damn this mom is based as hell if she got them for miscegenation.

The mother was allowed to buy a gun without a background check what do you expect to happen

should have shot the niggers too tb.h

Flaggotry makes me mad.

>IT'S ALL THE GUNS' FAULTS! BAN THEEEEMMMM!!!

I fucking hate liberals.

Crispy Cum Sheets

There was a fucking background check you idiot. She had no prior offenses.

abc13.com/news/deputies-mother-shoots-two-daughters-before-being-killed-by-officers/1400653/

> killed by their mom on their father's birthday.
> the couple had recently reunited after being separated.

HA!

GUACCED
kek

Checked

Clearly a case of insanity, the media will make it about racism and the need to end the Constitution.

SO CLOSE

so she just snapped for no reasons ?

Tumblr

Wait, what?

The big fight has been over background checks, not guns themselves.

Why are you making excuses for this fucked up cunt. Of course it's about racism. Face your demons! For Cripe's sake! Zero personal accountability like you claim. Ever! It's always somebody else's fault. Hyper extreme individualism is fucking terrible. You're a Christian country? HA! Founded by Freemasons? Muh well regulated militia. She murdered both her kids because one had one-shade too dark of a penis

So technically it's fair to say this were honor killings, right?

Yes

It happens. Human beings are far less stable than we want to believe, even the rational ones.

I've seen people on kikebook saying it was because she had access to guns.

They look like they've had plastic surgery.

>family argument

That's all anyone knows at this point. Only the Sup Forums trolls are assuming it has anything to do with race.

I wonder if they sheat themselves after they died?

You made me feel better thanks.

No one knows at this point. I don't know shit about her or her daughters, but from what I've gleaned from her FB page, she seemed like a level-headed (as far as Southerners go), loving mother. I doubt she did it because they were "coalburners", the older one has been dating a guy named Juan since 2011. Her mom would've taken issue with it sooner, not suddenly explode with rage 5 years later.

What is strange to me is 1) the mother arranged the meetup between her, her daughters, and her husband (no loose ends), 2) she wasn't concerned with getting away with her crime as she pursued them into the streets, and 3) the mother was recently hospitalized, in February, for a black widow bite. Could be completely unrelated, could be more to it.

Who gives a fuck

Underrrated

She shot her own daughters, one of whom was marrying a white guy who is apparently Hispanic, so not racism, and the other of which was a virgin. So yeah this looks like craziness.
Also, American wonen are crazy, a quarter of them are on psych meds (which do nothing good and make you crazy as a listed effect), and far more are on birth control, which makes you crazy by messing with your hormones.

Paco nooo muh wimmins

> the mother was recently hospitalized, in February, for a black widow bite. Could be completely unrelated, could be more to it.
You can't make this shit up

why weren't the kids open carrying

We don't know why she did it. She chased her daughters into the street before gunning them down, but nobody knows why.

>The sheriff’s office said on Sunday that details about what had prompted the shootings remained murky and that the investigation was continuing. But the CBS affiliate KHOU reported on Monday that the mother had called a meeting, and when the family gathered in the living room, she pulled a weapon and opened fire.

>The daughters and the father ran out the front door and the mother followed, the authorities said, according to KHOU. The father ran into a cul-de-sac, Madison collapsed, the mother shot Taylor and then went back inside to reload. She returned outside and fired at the older daughter a third time, according to arriving officers who witnessed the shooting, KHOU said. The police found a .38-caliber handgun at the scene.

The father's birthday was Friday. Happy Birthday.

Well she was a strong advocate of the right to bear arms. She was known to have mocked the President on Facebook for "trying to take away her handguns".

Yup, so she's indicative of EVERY gun owner now.

Never underestimate libs' ability to spin shit.

I didn't say that. Stop being an little oversensitive bitch.

Oh hey 60 people were shot again in Chicago this weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFhDS9y5XI

BUILD WALL

diet soda happened

probably more like she was jealous of her daughters youthful beauty

Yes. She just got up one day and decided to chase her daughters out into the street and shoot them dead.

Believe us like a good goy and don't question anything.

I'm willing to bet she found out her daughters were dating niggers and just ended it there.

She thought her life should of been special but blames the father and children for her life not going the way she wanted or the way she thought she deserved. All this leads her to go crazy and kill.
What a fking bitch

Maybe the daughter was banging the husband.

you're so god damn new just keep your comments to yourself

fukkkin amateurs

so was this similar to an islamic honor killing? when the muslim dad kills his daughters for being american sloots? except aryan version?

I wasn't saying YOU were. Holy shit.

I live in the same town and from what I hear, she thought the husband wanted to get back together, but he had already started dating again. The daughters knew, and when the mother found out, she lost it.

NIGGERS ALWAYS DRIVING UP GUN CRIME STATISTICS!

oh wait

>B-But blacks commit all murders
>All white people are responsible with guns
Ban whites from owning weapons, its that simple

Christ.

Need some evidence to prove this woman killed her children to avoid having her family negrified. I still think she was a just another crazed American on crack-heroin wielding a gun.

Gotta break a few eggs if you wanna make an omlette.

Good on the Mom for doing the right thing. She failed as a mother to instill self confidence and self worth in her daughter, ergo the daughter turned into a coal burner, dating spics.

Blacks only commit half of all murders, mostly against other blacks.

Between the time this thread was made and my post, more black will have been shot to death in Chicago or Detroit

So she was on drugs? So it's just Sup Forums-fiction saying she killed both her daughters because they were dating negroids? lol

No. Whites are predispositioned to be criminals.

If we got rid of whites crime statistics would go down.

Embarrassing

This.

shopped

Enjoying summer lad?

>be american
>have family meeting
>get shot

This to be quite honest familia

>Be a American woman
>Bring a nigger to a family meeting
>Get shot

ftfy

Is that your natural reaction to pictures of white women?

>*an
That's quite the imagination, little white boy.

Good job user.

She probably had bipolar disorder or some shit like that

If she killed her daughters for dating blacks, then kek

That mom probably forgot to take her lithium carbonate, and decided to snap and kill her nigger loving offspring

Nothing of value was lost

>See pictures of white women
>Instantly think about them fucking niggers

You pathetic cucks are as worthless as niggers. I'm glad your insecure virgin micropenis genes will forever disappear.

this desu

You dumb ass southern white folks will be your own downfall. You know the whole world is watching yet you keep saying and doing dumb shit.

>one of whom was marrying a white guy who is apparently Hispanic

And if we got rid of you, shitposting would too.

Anti-depressants. I guarantee it.

She's a fat white girl, there's a 99% chance she was getting fucked by niggers.

why so insecure?

fuckin eh bro

There is no fight over background checks. We already have them, they don't work.

End of discussion. The "fight" is that liberals are angry anyone has guns.

>She's a fat white girl, there's a 99% chance she was getting fucked by niggers.
bingo

You fucking edgy ass teen the boyfriend was a latino not a black. You just want to justify women's actions whenever you can because you are a white knight.

>a white guy who is Hispanic

...pay the toll

And if we wiped out the human race, there would be 0 crime and no war.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea.