ITT: Albums you've attempted suicide to

ITT: Albums you've attempted suicide to.

Attached: Packshot1-768x768.jpg (768x768, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try again

stupid teenage me,
I'm so happy to be alive

Attached: soundgarden-640x632.jpg (640x632, 79K)

i fell asleep listening to this album. how ironic.

when I tried to kill myself I wasn't listening to anything

How ironic?

Soycide? Eh?, Eh?

Attached: The_Replacements_-_Let_It_Be_cover.jpg (300x300, 44K)

I really don't want to hear about this shit on Sup Forums desu. Take your blogging back to /r9k/ please

same
I send out a suicide note to all of my friends based on the song, "Wake" from the album.
I still cringe when I think about it.
to be 14 again

Attached: sadfeels.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I should probably try to to kill myself again.

Attached: 2.jpg (600x540, 61K)

Attached: 01166181142.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Jessamime - Jessamime (1994, Kranky)

Twice, actually. Was listening to it in my car both times when I tried to drive off a bridge. First time I chickened out after a couple weak swerves, second time I wound up rear-ending someone by complete accident instead.

Wasn't really sad at the time, per se, but I was certainly in a state of psychotic delusion. I figure that the music matched my mindset more or less, the climax of Cellophane was the perfect moment to try to die in a fiery blaze off a 60 foot drop. I wasn't exactly intending it to be played for the second time, it was just an odd coincidence that it happened to be on.

A few days I later recalled I had my seatbelt on during the second, much more serious attempt. I just put it on out of habit, didn't even consider what it meant or why I was doing it.

The fact that happened is the epitome of how suicidal people take life for granted, really. I remind myself of that instance of forgetfulness every time I ponder suicide now.

"You tried to kill yourself with your seatbelt on".

I feel like the made pic related just so angsty teenagers could kill themselves while listening to it. one because it's extremely depressive and you could tell they wanted something as demoralizing as possible and two because it's low quality garbage

Attached: MI0000019367.jpg (500x492, 37K)

Haven't attempted yet, but when I'm done here, this'll probably be the one. I'll put it on and pull during the third track.
That's a long way down the road though, I'm not that level of depressed, I just want to be the one to decide when it ends.

Why don't you just leave the thread?

this both times

notm/powers that b
i was a mess at the time and on gp really resonated with me

How do you guys feel about the albums now? Too painful or still like them?

Mental Illness sure is rampant on this board.

Attached: 9477F00D-437E-4840-B07F-372861032485.jpg (1116x1108, 339K)

>a place known for attracting social outcasts who don't relate to anyone else
Not really surprising
Not trying to be condescending, btw, but that shit is definitely comorbid

>attempting suicide to music
>not the deafening silence of the universe

seriously. you're all plebs

It's everywhere you moron, especially Sup Forums

don't kill yourself
trust me your life isn't as fucking shit as you believe it is

This, you can wait a few years and see how low you can sink past that point.

Source: me

This is my usual rationale, there's no rush. I'll be just as mortal a year from now, can't really miss your chance to die. I get that that logic doesn't work for everyone, though.

Attached: 51EOrR69DML.jpg (500x402, 33K)

still like it. in the end, i think it helped me process what i was feeling and helped me move on.

fuck you. i can't tell you how many times i wish i had remembered to buy bullets when i bought a gun for the purpose of blowing my got damn brains out. it never gets better. the body breaks down, you become more and more estranged from friends, family. there's nothing in this world worth the day-to-day crushing misery

such a great cover. what album again?

Giles Corey

Get some help man. You're estranging yourself from friends and family. I've only gotten closer to my family as I've gotten older. what's so crushing in your day to day life? Something you could probably change?

desu life is as shit as you probably think it is but if you're suicidal about it that means you're not currently mentally equipped to handle how grim and cold and intolerable existence can be. that's not a judgmental statement, more matter of fact and it can happen to anyone at any point in their life.

it's not a big deal or anything just try therapy or pharmaceuticals at the least before you make your decision

being a condescending cockbag isn't going to stop anyone from killing themselves

i agree. there are ways to get out of the hole if you want to. you just have to make that decision about whether you want to or not. that's a hard decision to make but letting it drag on only makes everything worse.

tldr get off the pot or grab a rope

are you even trying to improve or make things better for you? you sound like you're digging your own hole

never attempted but Giles Corey got me to write a suicide note.

if you think that's bad you're pretty fucked. he's being more nice to you than 95% of people online will be and he's genuinely trying to help you
btw I'm honestly pretty sick of people complaining about how cruel and cold the world is, if you don't make an active effort to improve your life nobody else will
life's what you make it, seriously

If I were to attempt suicide again at some point in my life I think this would be a pretty epic choice

Attached: spiderman-of-the-rings-700x700.jpg (700x700, 60K)

wasn't the suicidal guy btw

you sure are angry about nothing though, maybe try some breathing or meditation or go out for a jog

Not trying to be condescending, but not gonna sugar coat things and lie to people to try and make them feel good.

Nothing I, you, or anyone says is going to magically snap someone out of depression, but you can take steps to get better.

not being intentionally condescending isn't "sugarcoating"

you can still be a cunt i guess, but don't pretend you're a cunt with authority when you're clearly a mediocre piece of shit

Friend wrestled the gun from me, never looked back from then.

Attached: 702DB1D9-A6D9-4A55-9A87-DE57483A38D0.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

is it more angsty / suicidal than pic related tho?

Attached: closer.jpg (600x600, 34K)

The song Spectral Bride is the song I want to play when I successfully kill myself.

brainlet and redditspacing, beautiful

Attached: 124.jpg (900x600, 121K)

Ian killed himself listening to Iggy Pop, so if i ever do it, i'll do it while listening to Atmosphere. It's just perfect for that.

Attached: 1494043785501.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

The Idiot was a pretty influential record, I'd probably kill myself too if I ever had to fucking listen to it again

i love you guys

>attempting suicide

Get on my level. I've succeeded numerous times.

i'd do it to Creep but it seems so cliche
maybe this
youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Attached: 4L_hxMcy1O0.png (1000x1000, 1.37M)

nvm go ahead with your suicide

>desu life is as shit as you probably think it is but if you're suicidal about it that means you're not currently mentally equipped to handle how grim and cold and intolerable existence can be.

Truth.

But, it really does get easier to cope. It's hard to believe but it's true. You know this:

>it never gets better. the body breaks down, you become more and more estranged from friends, family. there's nothing in this world worth the day-to-day crushing misery

But it doesn't cripple your very being and profoundly affect your every waking moment.

It's weird and I don't know how to convince anyone, but it really does get easier and affect you less.

me too user

too insane of a post not to be responded to

those are wise words but I don't think life just "gets better" especially for people with depressive tendencies. life can for sure get better but you need to work on a better and more active lifestyle, at least that's what I've experienced so far

Patrician detected

fuckin weird thread this has turned into. shows you how fucked this guy is.

Making jokes about suicide is extremely funny. That being said, that Logan Paul Mayhem mashup is insanely unfunny and makes me think you are either underage or retarded

i think you're exactly right, but you may have misinterpreted what he was saying.
he was agreeing with what i said earlier when he said "it really does get easier to cope". life doesnt necessarily get better on its own but i think it becomes more manageable.

fucking edgy faggots. depression is fake, just fucking man up and acknowledge that ur being a sad little cunt and that your life isnt gonna get worse because you cant get laid with the hottest girl in ur high school bio class. yall sadfags just jump the gun with any situation and assume that ending ur life is the only thing that will make you happier. newsflash, it wont.

It's not that it "gets better" in the external sense. That's sort of a red herring anyway. The struggle against severe depression is primarily internal. It's just that your disposition becomes less harsh over time, as you age, and it happens spontaneously-- just like your depression is spontaneous, isn't a conscious choice (which is why it's so overwhelming and defeating).

All I'm saying is that I know it's hard to have any hope at all, just as it's hard even to exist, but there's reason to have some hope, because I've been there, and I (seemingly rationally) never thought I'd find even a semblance of peace of mind. But although I still struggle, it's not even comparable to my state of mind even a few years ago.

There's justification for a little hope. I wish you guys well.

Attached: 1507492314588.jpg (900x948, 111K)

Yeah, it becomes more manageable. That's the better word for it.

won't be sad anymore tho

Attached: mao.jpg (195x258, 5K)

get help you dumb cunts

I dont get how people honestly want to commit suicide and actually attempt it

And i have a plethora of diagnosed mental illnesses

And also if youre gonna die why just kill yourself, why not kill a politician or CEO too

Darkness On The Edge of Town. Twice.

Don't do it dear friends. Say yes to life.

i’m glad you guys are still alive. hold on, right here on the mountain with you.

Very strange you picked that record, I’ve actually gotten out of pitch black times through it. “Promised Land” is a binaries confidence booster.

Attached: 0E5AF4E0-68A4-4C32-86A3-D9DF96514C25.jpg (320x455, 30K)

As much as I'd like to agree with you, Skeleton Tree requires a lot of context to get to that point.

Attached: kill me.jpg (1425x1425, 292K)

binaries = bonafide

Wow, just stumbled across that album recently too.

Attached: R-890916-1356551351-7802.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 189K)

Gershwin was my favorite composer. Ever since my attempt, I can't bring myself to listen to any of his compositions. At least I'm doing well.

Attached: large.jpg (500x440, 39K)

I actually have killed myself to tonight's the night

>it's extremely depressive
it's not, though. it's just neutral, imo.

after cornell killed himself, i went and listened to this and other soundgarden albums and was surprised at how many songs had suicidal themes that i had never recognized before.

It was a pretty messed up situation and period of life. I was disillusioned into thinking my life would be better in the vast beyond of nothingness, so I figured listening to something beautiful would be the best way to go. I jumped off a bridge and instantly felt regret. Luckily I was rescued quickly, and I only broke my left leg. Thrashing around in the water, struggling to breathe as I was in the worst pain of my life, I never felt more terrified.
Don't commit suicide, life is a beautiful place. You need time to accept the comfort of death.

Attached: Cover.jpg (790x790, 176K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Then you're not a real fan. Same for those Lincoln Park fan boys that "Just then realized all the suicidal themes." Fucking listen to the music, man.

fpbp

Your moms cooking is neutral.

Also shout to DJ Shadow's Midnight in Perfect World, which is the ideal track to end yourself to.
Though desu I think that if you kill yourself you probably just reincarnate, I don't think life lets you get away with it that easily.

Attached: black sands.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Ian killed himself listening to Iggy Pop

Mass Production is pretty depressing

Planning for Burial - Leaving, I'm disappointed it didn't work out because I think it would have been the best album to go out on

I like you (and I'm lucky I got too poor to afford my car years ago or I imagine I would have done something just as stupid if not moreso)

Radio was playing Mind Games while i tried to pass out with suspension hanging. idk if that counts

Attached: JohnLennon-albums-mindgames.jpg (300x300, 89K)

Just a noose around mah heaad

Are you the guitarist of Chicago?

I've never seriously contemplated it, but I'd probably listen to Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill on a loop until the void took me.

Attached: dragging a dead deer.jpg (1200x1200, 181K)

Solid choice. That vid is probably the best recording Sleep Party People has ever had

Kino

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Increase Your Serotonin Like Nigga Don't Be Sad Haha

nah, though that woukd be a kinda decent way to go.Me and a few friends were at a party and life was spirling down the tubes, couldnt take the part so i went out to my car and put that on. By the time “every mothers son” cane on had the barrel in my mouth, when my friend came and checked on me, we fought a bit for control but i just gave up. things have been going good since man.

for real tho

Attached: swans filth.jpg (600x600, 47K)

A Sleeping Heart is the soundtrack to my eventual suicide