Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/826475162379825152
bigfinish.com/ranges/v/monthly-series
abcd.com/file/4j24lk3f71bpiu0/WDV123.txt.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=IuMbC0MG_Z8&t=373s
youtu.be/yFNO7jZncLs
youtube.com/watch?v=YaYy6NpV3Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad Wolf is heavily underrared episode. I'd place it in top5.

We Ice Warriors now
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/826475162379825152

>I'm bringing back the Ice Warriors again, one of my favourite monsters. It's a thrill a minute. A sort of Bank Holiday Monday feel, the kind of Jules Verne, Edgar Rice Burroughs story of derring-do, which I've always loved. But it has a new twist - there is a new Ice Warrior in it, a new kind of Ice Warrior.

mark gaypiss

Are there any actual good Ice Warrior stories. Have BF played with them?

Apart from mask lifting I like Cold War, I'm a sucker for base under siege stories

Eccleston's series is incredibly solid. Father's Day is another good one.

inb4 Fire Warrior or an Ice Warrior/Sandman hybrid

yfw we never get Glenn and Terri cameos in S10 completing TTOI actors being in every Capaldi Series

>Ice Warrior/Sandman hybrid

Reminder this hasn't happened from 12's point of view.

>War, 10 and 11 all regenerate after saving Gallifrey.

I still can't quite believe it. I honestly thought he would be the first Doctor in decades to break the absurd 3 season "rule".

Also, after all the critical acclaim for his acting in Heaven Sent, being the only speaking role (apart from one line) etc. Shit, at one point he was in the running for an Emmy nomination!

At least he'll be a hell of a Doctor for one more series. I need a hug /who/.

In honor of the passing of John Hurt, I present the first three volumes of the War Doctor's Big Finish adventures. If you enjoy this series, I highly recommend you visit the Big Finish main page and support them by purchasing some of your favorite stories.
bigfinish.com/ranges/v/monthly-series

abcd.com/file/4j24lk3f71bpiu0/WDV123.txt.txt
>Replace ABCD with mediafire
>Follow the instructions.

Also as a writing exercise, you have five minutes to write the titles to 13 episodes.

1. The Long Way Down
2. Into the Woods
3. Call of the Void
4. Mind Linked
5. Shivers
6. The Triskelli Coalition
7. The Stranger's Promise
8. Plucked Feathers
9. Clipped Wings
10. The Unseen Servant
11. Devil's Den
12.The Solid Ghost
13. The Long Climb Up

Please welcome the thirteenth Doctor, a hero for a whole new generation. It's …

ALFRED ENOCH

new doctor will be a man of color i can guarantee it

The new Doctor should be Tony from Skins.

1) A Matter of Time
2) The Lonely Satellite
3) Ruins of the State of the Art
4) Stowaways on Earth
5) A Nightmare Visits - Part 1
6) Orphans of the Stars - Part 2
7) The House on the Moon
8) Secret of the Hexagon
9) The Order of the Stones
10) Brooklyn Station, Terminus Cosmos
11) Assault of the Benefactors - Part 1
12) The Time Opener - Part 2
13) The Man Who Stayed for Christmas

>we won't see based Perkins return for top-tier banter with 12

The Troughton stuff is all that really stands out afaik - BF did a few, but they're just sort of standard mid-range stories. Plus Gary Russell and Craig Hinton both wrote elaborate fanwank novels about them.

STILL gets me hyped as fuck.

When will they make the Sontarans sexy again?

I'd much prefer Ben Wishaw. That said, I want his personality to be counter to his appearance. I don't want Tennant 2.0. I want a cocky, arrogant, and slightly sarcastic Doctor that has still his heart in the right place, even if he's grown much more conceited as a result of his long life span.

Also Volume 2 of Hurt's adventures is when things really start to kick off.

Looks too much like Matt Smith

Kinda happy he's leaving.

At least he won't be written shittily under Chibnall and this lends credence to the Moffat's Journey's End theory.

He looks like Tennant 2.0
I cant do anything about it sadly.

Best moment in the series. Yes I'm counting all the seasons that shit came out of nowhere and hit like a truck.

>I want a cocky, arrogant, and slightly sarcastic Doctor that has still his heart in the right place, even if he's grown much more conceited as a result of his long life span.
Literally described 12. Also, you're not getting that with Ben Wishaw. Also, he's already at the top of the bookies' list so you can be sure it won't be him.

All they'd have to do is cut his hair much shorter and let him grow out a little bit of facial hair to mask his softer features. You'd be surprised what a little change like that could make. If not I'd prefer something more like this.

We get it you want a white male Doctor.

It's gonna be him, isn't it?

Mark aren't you like 50, stop playing with toys.

I want the reverse of 12's character arc. He started grumpy and then grew more and more attached and fatherly towards Clara and subsequently more social and tactful. I want the Doctor to start off socially open due to his experiences with past companions but his darker traits start to come more and more to the surface until eventually he directly endangers those that rely on him for the sake of ego. 10 started down this path but immediately regretted his mistake and made an attempt to be better if all for not. I want this guy to continue to spiral and spiral into his pit of despair and anger until eventually it's revealed that this incarnation was the Valeyard all along.

I just want a decent actor.

I know next to nothing about him.

They would never cast him because he's not british, but I would love Alexis Denisof as the Doctor. Wesley was GOAT in Angel.

Enemy of Earth pt.1
The Future Killers pt.2
The Crime of a Lifetime
The Whispers of Doom
The Lonely Monster
The Image of Axos
The Lost Power
The Stones of Earth pt.1
The Power of the World pt.2
The Hand of Armageddon pt.1
There and back again pt.2

Deimos/The Resurrection of Mars is brilliant.

>I know 5 billion languages
What did he mean by this
Was he bluffing?

All I know he's half-BR iirc.

Nope...TARDIS translation matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=IuMbC0MG_Z8&t=373s

Sammi's critical!
And he makes valid points

well knowing BBC....

He's GOAT and the son of Ian.

youtu.be/yFNO7jZncLs

Rowan Atkinson for the next doctor plz

>this meme

Already happened

Anyway isn't HTGAWM still on air? I don't think he'll leave that job for DW.

Implying it wouldn't be GOAT af

Post Capalmemes

His character just died last month.

What would you say is a high for Doctor #12? And what's the low point?

Playing the guitar

Thoughts on Jessica Raine taking over the role? Could be interesting?

Well I didn't knew that. Man my gf is gonna be pissed when she finds that out.

Thoughts on taking over the role?
Could be interesting.
Repeat until we actually find out who the new Doctor is.

So this bitch ruined the show, right? This guy wouldnt be quitting if this annoying bitch who succeeds in everything for being stupid wasnt his sidekick, right?

>my gf

You're not fooling anyone.

Don't tempt the hive.

Kek, well he died last month, but that was filmed months ago. It all lines up.

low quality bait

>this is the Matt Smith situation all over again

Her dimples > Moffat's scripts

Let's have pic related instead.

Post Karens

Alfred Enoch is the son of William Russell, who played a popular companion of the 1st Doctor in the 1960s.

His most notable role so far has been as Wes Gibbins in 'How To Get Away with Murder', for which he was nominated for NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series twice.

IMO, he'd be popular the DW fanbase, has the acting credentials, is young and nice looking which will attract 'fangirls' back to the show, plus is bi-racial which would satisfy the anti-diversity and pro-diversity crowds. He's a win-win casting choice.

He's a good bet.

Nah.

She's charismatic. I know, she is probably the sexiest woman in a country, but she's charismatic as hell too.
I think she can be the Doctor.

ALSO his presence could mean Ian finally returning to the show somehow.

It's also now or never. If they don't get him now, he'll blow up and be too big of a star by the time the next Doctor has to be cast.

9/10 body, 6/10 face

New companion please

>Hyped as fuck for Capaldi's run
>Was shackled to the shittiest companion and Moffuck's terrible writing
>In the end his only great episodes were Mummy on the Orient Express and Heaven Sent, everything else was meh or terrible

God Capaldi was so wasted on this

A "generation" is four years apparently...

With three series

It really is fucking annoying that such an excellent actor like Capaldi had to deal with all the endless shit gimmicks Moffat's thrown his way since his arrival.

Plus now we'll never get to see what a non-Moffat Capaldi season would look like. Bollocks.

leave /who/. dont come back

It was actually an hero.

you too. you're probably from leddit or gallifrey base. we don't want you here.

Eccleston - 2005

Tennant - December 2005 - January 2010
(4 years, 1 month)

Smith - April 2010 - December 2013
(3 years, 8 months)

Capaldi - August 2014 - December 2017
(3 years, 4 months)

NuWho Doctor lengths:

Tennant, Smith, Capaldi, Eccleston.

There's an injustice here...

Stephan dillane for next doctor. He'd ducking hate it, but he'd be good at it

Tennant has about the same number of episodes as SMith or Capaldi though, his extra year was the specials year (2009)

Capaldi's only gonna have had 40 episodes by the time he regenerates

He'll have hundreds of audios.

I'd be totally fine with it. No chance of it happening though.

He's one of the best actors to play the part, one of the most Doctorish Doctors ever - and it feels like so much of his potential has been squandered by substandard scripts, a lack of direction and general Moffat-burnout.

Unless season 10 turns out to have an uncommonly large number of fucking great episodes, Capaldi's going to have a pretty threadbare legacy of "Listen", "Mummy On The Orient Express" and "Heaven Sent".

Still, given that him and Moffat are leaving at the same time, there's a good chance he'll at the very least get a great sendoff episode. Though I do wish they'd stop fucking doing the regenerations at Christmas.

Seeing as he's a fan, hopefully. But Tennant's only done a few. Is the BBC holding them back?

After Hell Bent I finally admitted to myself that I disliked Clara. Now, knowing how much of Capaldi's time was wasted with such a shitty character, I'm starting to despise her.

This, enough with the christmas regens.

are you guys looking forward to babel colours 12 tribute?

also what song should he use?

youtube.com/watch?v=YaYy6NpV3Tk

yes
they are trying to maximize the sales by generating false hype

then again tennant is busy with other shit as well

Nah, they're just busy. Tennant has Broadchurch and it's quite difficult to get Karen and Arthur back to Cardiff or wherever they're recording the audios. Matt has more free time so maybe they'll do a 11xRiver box set.

>one of the most Doctorish Doctors ever

This! When he's in his red velvet suit with the mad hair, and those kind eyes under the paradoxical grimacing frown, that's exactly how I picture 'The Doctor'.

And I'm thinking that, since it's Moffat's last too, he'll do what he did with Doctor Mysterio. i.e, it's a Christmas special, but there's nothing Christmassy about it

Please post more Hayley so we can continue to evaluate her suitability for the role.

Too similar to Capaldi. Also too white and too male.

That sounds fun. Matt hasn't done any Big Finish audios yet, right?

Seriously? Her face is stunning but she has no arse or tits.

Nickelback, Rockstar

This is who it should be desu

It doesn't feel right that we're getting a new Doctor

;_;

Feels like Capaldi's just started

the most enraging thing about that is that I can see where you're coming from!

also do you guys think PC left just because the job is physically demanding? or that being a major factor.