Spoderman - MCU

How?

>Spider-Man
How about you learn how to spell his name before pretending to care

Aunt May being so fucking old never really made sense to start with. Peter was still in high school when he became Spider-Man, his parents would have been in their 40s at the most and Aunt May looks like she's in her 60s at the least. How the hell does that work?

holy shit you are right xD #rekt
XD

I'm 35 and my nephews are about 6.
So in 10 years I'll be 45.

Meh, you auntmay have a point XD

you know where you have to go back go

if you prefer right over left youre a pedo and should die in a fire.

Go back where? XD

I want to ____ Marisa

Get the fuck out

go back to formula and re-hire the entire Raimi cast, including the best Spider-Man, Mr. Tobey Maguire, and fire everyone from the new reboot, including Marisa

This. It really only works if Aunt May is the older sister by a significant number of years (like 8 or 10) and Peter's parents had him when they were in their 40s.

Or Peter is adopted and Aunt May isn't his real aunt and it's just what she goes by.

MILF Aunt May > Old Ass Aunt May

This and she's spicy.

old aunt may makes sense although she didn't need to be that old.
peter was like 18, aunt may and uncle ben were like 65, so they were like 45 when he was born, assuming peter's parents were the younger silbings, they could've been 33 or so...
It adds up.

Now with marisa tomei.
New spidey is like 15, she's 45 or so. So he was born when aunt may was 30, and peter's parents could've been her same age, maybe even older.

it makes sense either way, it's just that marisa tomei looks younger than she is, and old spiderman was more old fashioned in a "people have children at 33" where new spidey aknowledges that people have kids at 22 now

Very first day on internet confirmed.

MOMMY HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN TO ME!

i see you paid attention to venom's spelling in "Spider-Man 3"

good for you

I'd say it's more old-fashioned to have children at 22 and more new-fashioned to have children at 33 or god-forbid 44

Mostly due to the influence of feminism

well maybe, it depends on the socioeconomic context.
Meaning, poor people can have 6 kids by the age of 30, while rich white families have their first kid when they're pushing 40s. I think we can agree on that, no?

Made sense in the first movie because Maguire looked 32, but this new movie has an actual kid so sexy aunt May fits

Rude and uncalled for :(((((