youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why us?

Fuck off

Hueaboo

>Extreme cultural influence
>Good cultural influence
>Honorable, great history despite being such a relatively recent country
>Defeated Russia, something few countries manage to do, and made them lose their superpower status
>Wild west
>The most moral superpower in history
>Still very nationalistic
Leave the us

Weeaboo, traditional variety.

I'm a Canadaboo

Chileboo

>Wild west
It's gone. Anyway, you should take a vacation here, it should cure you of your fever one way or the other.

ameriboo aswell

italyboo, i post "babbity boopity" and smiley faces in their general but they don't take kindly

But just how ameriboo are you ?

Ameriboo, Angloboo

i also tried opening up to shitalians but they were rude
fucking southerners i swear

wat? Why even?

Italians have the funniest stereotypes.

Why are you such a pathetic cuck? Your country is awesome

>Extreme cultural influence
>Good cultural influence
>Honorable, great history despite being such a relatively recent country
>Defeated Russia, something few countries manage to do, and made them lose their superpower status
>Wild west
>The most moral superpower in history
>NASA
>Cool, relaxed and friendly people
>Awesome landscapes

>Your country is awesome
Yea, it is decent compared to the rest of course but you must be a god dam retard to believe it is amazing.

I'm ameriboo desu

ameriboo

america is cool
i want to move to america

Why not ? There many things I despise in America, but the same can be said for France
Meanwhile I'm /out/istic so your nature is very attractive too me as well as your gun laws

The cultural output I can understand, but how can you defend all the political retardation? Or how every other American poster is an arrogant cunt?

what state?

New England, OR or WA

this
I'm sick of Russia and Euroshit

somewhere south where it's not too hot

I am a euroboo. I eat baguettes and wear an ascot, while speaking Russian with a european accent.

all of the south is hot. Unless you mean commiefornia where an hour drive gets you to the cold mountains and to the beach.

You guys will never be as cool as Gumbo Jumbo the Afriboo.

commiefornia would be hell
and by "south" i meant a red state, since i want to have guns

euroboo\scandiboo

well i don't particularly like the modern england but i am fond of what it was till the end of the first half of the 20th century

Well, stay out of Georgia. It's hot and humid as hell.

Swissboo and Irishboo

i love england for their music
youtube.com/watch?v=sc0mH-dBMr4

well arizon is one giant desert, living in texas, besides trying to be atlantis, is like being stuck between satans sweaty balls and the rest of the souther states are meth addict redneck shitholes that are incredibly hot.

I like small countries that managed to defeat foreign invaders, like Finland or Vietnam

Vietnam isn't a small country, they are 100 millions.

Romanboo.

scandiboo.
koreaboo.

wow, i had no idea they were so big
guess in asia, even the small countries are big

Americans are open minded and friendly, you made a fuckton of movies, vidya and music entire world enjoys and you get shot often which is fucking funny.

Also your huge cities look cool.

ameriboo, american life is basically freakshow in every aspect which i will never got bored of

When did Finland ever defeat anyone?

im a Texasboo

It defeated Russia in Winter War

>Americans are open minded
depends on the state.

>Also your huge cities look cool.

You must be thinking of the old cities. There are 1.97 million people where I live and the majority of the city is so spread out it is broken up into smaller sections so they feel like giant towns connected together than a working city.

not that guy but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Peace_Treaty

Well, Soviets goal was to annex Finland. Finnish goal was not to be annexed. To me it looks like they achieved their goal

>German education

this. it might sound humiliating but we have to admit it

That's some nice alternative history you have there. While in reality Finland lost both wars it fought in.

Listen to your countryman

I'd rather listen to actual historical facts.

British Empire and America before we started fucking around in the Old World I guess

ameriboo too. all scandis are.

I despise all countries especially my own

wtf is this shit? don't europeans hate america because Trump?

ameriboo as well which is great since I am American

i just want muh freedoms and muh gunz and shit

This is some next level mockery

fuck euros

Yes

We hate Trump but it doesn't mean we hate American people. We owe you guys a lot

Polandboo. Brilliant language and great architecture.

i guess a Euroboo. I just love that whole continent.

Because America is honestly cool as hell. Especially if you avoid the cities.

People are honestly friendly. Arguably the best nature in the world.

You're a disgrace to your maghrebi ancestors

It's been pretty mild this week.

>mockery
It's not

this

USA helped post-WW2 europe a lot

chinaboo

Is this a bait thread, so everyone comes here and says America is a third world country full of fat, stupid and indebted people?

What I don't understand is how so many of you like the U.S. when every facet of our society is made into a joke here every day. Sure, it's banter, but certain issues like poor education, poverty, decaying infrastructure, and obesity are real and matter a lot. When I look at European countries, it's easy to be a -boo to them because they look better in every way: better fashion, better food, better culture, more rational, and so on. Unless you've got a specific niche that the USA happens to fulfill, like outdoor activities, I really don't get why you'd like us so much.

I an genuinely an ameriboo. Just because most of Sup Forums are america hating autists doesn't mean that everyone is

Fuck you Ivan.

You do realize that this is just banter and Europeans actually like Americans, right?

this

Yeah, you better faggots

liar

I'm a Germanboo. I wear a stahlhelm and practice every day with my prußen M73 saber. It's made of superior German steel and can cut through Russian tank armor.

i just want to live on a big ranch in a desert with all my guns and a big ass pick up. i want to shoot all people that step on my land uninvited. i want to wear a big hat that makes me look like an asshole
America is the only place where i can do these things

I love Sweden

Estonia belongs to Sweden

Let me guess you just want to own your own arsenal.
I don't get that vibe from most countries.

>its only banter m8 calm down :^)

>America is the only place where i can do these things
Alberta. Though from what leafs have said the government will fuck you with legal fees if you shoot someone in self defense

icelandboo. just want to chill in a hotspring in a frozen middle of nowhere island. is that so much to ask

Well, I think a problem is that western europe outsourced its security to usa, and got used to live in security.
So western media loves to blame America for war crimes and stuff, while forgetting that if we were to take care of our own security, we would probably commit some crimes aswell.
This unfortunately does create some animosity towards americans, although our politicians understand the situation better than general population

youtube.com/watch?v=rKSyhzgRcy8

kind of ex-soviet countries-boo mostly baltic states i think i'm rare

>be Estonian
>lmao Swedestan trololo
>shits in a dry toilet
>get stabbed by a narkoman
>is a Slav(e)

When I see a Swedish flag I don't expect him to respond and he shouldn't.

How can you be boo of an irrelevant country ? it's like saying I'm a Bahamasboo. You can be Carabbeanboo or Scandiboo, but not Icelandboo.

stick a dildo in your ass, abdul

Frogboo

Dixieboo/Alex jonesboo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Well im afraid that won't do

Frenchboo

Same.

>caring what some brainwashed swecuck thinks

Your values and your constitution is better what europeans produced from our feudal period until now.
They're still superior.