Your country has to invade the country directly west of your current position

Would your country win?

>Madagascar

easy m8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Japan
Well we've already got bases there, let's keep moving west.
>South Korea
Same. Let's try again.
>China
Yeah, probably. It'd be a big nukey mess but we could do it.

Would your country win?

Yes

NZ is already overtaking Australia with an army of useless butthurt Maoris and Tongans.

I'm kinda sorry about that because it makes you think that's what we are like. But its easier for us to offload our worthless scum to another country, if they wanna fuck off to be an ashphalter in Humpty Doo why should we stop them?

Hey, where's my

>

for reference

countries to the west of usa are canada, mexico, japan and russia

Take them back you lazy kiwi motherfucker

oh also countries west of hawaii

>Wales
>>Ireland
Yes to either.

Time to get rekt Spain.

Australia vs. Madagascar:
War of the stupid faunae

You definitely win

>croatia kek
Time to get fukd purgeri

Shit!!! Mfw we need to face the USA. I surrender.

>Ireland
lol, would be a fun week

You got the USA to deal with mate.

Would we win? With absolutely no resistance, yes

>post brexit Britain
How will they afford to stop us :^)

>take over the country directly to the west of you
We already did. Took a couple of nukes though

>implying we wouldn't welcome you with open arms.
Please make us great again. Share in our weed and grant us your beer and parties.

But no Merkel.

Brazil? Maybe we would win.
Probably not though.

>canada
fugg :DD

I actuallly meant the frogs... but an alliance with you would be nice, weed, produced in mass because of german efficiency... what a glorious thought

For Canada does that mean The States (Alaska), or Russia

macedonia :^) ez

invade england by the sea ?
welp we gonna be part of the empire

Either way you lose. Even though russia is poor and outdated

Didn't Croatia kick the shit out of you last time?

Prepare your anus heretic

>Alaska
>USA

Yeah we're fucked

DELET THIS

My country has already achieved that.

Germany could use you as a dumping ground for their refugees

That's ok, we're currently making laws to deport orcs back to your sheep infested shithole.

JNA, Yugoslav Army, retreated after Sarajevo agreement in 1992.

Croatia "won" in 1995, 3 years after our army left.

That should tell you something.

No, NATO did. The Ustase just rode their nuts like they rode the Nazi nuts in the occupation of Yugoslavia.

Ireland's got a lot of live space. "Nice country you've got ere Patrick., my son, think I might keep it"

Should mention that Sarajevo Agreement was made with NATO, Croatia was irrelevant

top kek

Oh man, Vietnam is west of Hawaii...

It wouldn't make much of a difference desu. We have too many sandniggers already. I swear to god people here are on the brink of civil war against sand. Wilders is too stupid to be the next Hitler, though.

Pretty much. Well, if it were Canada vs ONLY Alaska, then prepare your oils, we're going in dry.
But
>Russia, poor and outdated
As a country yes
As a military lol not even close.
The Russian military rivals every other military in every way or is superior except in force projection and logistics. Which, don't get me wrong is half of militaristic power anyways...

>it ain't me starts playing

"Directly west"

Scotland

Yes, without any intervention (from Brexit)

If you count Gibraltar passage then its the US.
Nope.

Our football fans would fuck up your tiny ass country...

Sweden's air force might be an issue, but other than that, I have my doubts that they'd put up a respectable resistance to invasion.

The US military is better than Russia's and more advanced. Russia's economy is horrible and cannot begin to support a war. They show off their new tanks (which are hardly useful in modern combat) trash f-series knockoff jets and a ompelte lack of military, but their whole army would collapse in a real war with actual logistics and the need for economic support.

I fucking feel you, they just built a new shelter in my hometown, and now my sister is scared to go near the train station near to where it fucking stands even in broad daylight. And she pisses on my dad for being "rasist" for calling out that quite a few of them are criminals. They even allegedly tried to sell drugs at my old school where they got german lessons. Kill us already

could be cyprus or italy/malta if you go by country west in the sea

I'm an American so we would invade Canada. Should be a fun little war.

are you on drugs?the 1995 war was kicking barely armed and unarmed people with a full army, also check out the dlamacia part of croatia and see how baren it is after the war

You do realize we have almost 17 million inhabitants m8.
And I think our football supporters outnumber yours 3 to 1.

>directly west

RIVERS OF BLOOD

>shitaly
eazy peazy

those gyppos cant even beat niggers that use spears and slingshots with tanks and similar stuff

>Sweden.

You know, i think they would be too bewildered to fight back. Maybe they would mistake our assault for slightly restrained immigrant tuesday

>Cyprus.
Free clay.

Directly west is Palestine(debatable as a country)
We have invaded Palestine......
Wait a second.....

OH FUCK YOU TOO GOYIM

Can safely say beaten these guys like a handful of times already.
Either that or Lybia/Tunisia, both potato countries.

The US military is undeniably more powerful and larger, but in a swing for swing I don't think you understand how much you'd lose.

In terms of air power, at the moment they have equivalent planes to yours (F-18's) or superior (in the case of the F-16). Assuming anti air is counted, then it literally negates any air dominance from either side as both Russia and the States would lose every plane that took off.

Once it comes to ground power the Russian and American militaries are literally the exact same thing. Both are similar size, and even if the Russians have more tanks that edge out the m1a1 and m1a2 in pretty much every way it comes down to logistics in which the U.S is #1 by a long shot seeing as pretty much everyone else has 0 logistics.

Russia would be able to support their militery economically and with supplies for a lot longer than you think. That's why the U.S DoD takes the threat of a Russian invasion so seriously, because if it's not acted upon immediately there's not much you can do; Russian anti air would shit on anything anyone flew over lets say the area they invaded was the middle east. From there it's a ground battle, and that ends up in hundreds of thousands of deaths and billions in collateral.

Their country may be in shambles but the Russians have taken great care to make sure their military has always been more than competitive even if it doesn't look like it. It's the only thing they have left at this point.

Hearty Kek

Fuck
Burgers

we have 17 million brexiters
:^)

Just you fucking try

what about canada?

or are we finally revoking their status as a country?

If only we had some allies.

I think you meant "Angry yobs" :^)

Doesn't count desu, Though I'm pretty sure it would be Newfoundland yeah, Trouble is, they'd give up right away, since the Irish are poor oppressed victims of colonization.

>west

>looks to the camera
>NOT AGAIN!
>laugh track

what are you getting at leaf?

>Hungary
lol yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

Hmm... Mudslims against mudslims.

We took a whole heap of boat people that headed your way until we put our foot down in 2002. Now its Nauru and PNGs problem.

Techinally you are right, but there is a reason were called NORTH America

Hello Chile, are you going to bring it?????

Or pussy out and take over Tahiti instead?

yea, argentinian niggers get btfo

We did it before, we can do it again

Just walk across the border saying you're refugees

We accept your unconditional surrender, sign here.

The USA because of Alaska.

Probably not unless we can coax them to invade us back in winter.

There's a refugee center less than 1km from me, they always raid the local supermarket and steal bicycles.
And no matter how many times you complain or go to the police, they always get away with it, feelsbadman.

im all up for gayreek buttholes

>>filthy turkroach mudslime
>>a faggot

makes sense

>US (Specifically alaska)
send in the homo brigade

>france
ez pz

Alaska. We got it. When the lower 48 counter attack with nukes, we're doneski.

>Finland
Yeah, they no longer have Mannerheim and we no longer have meatwaves as our primary tactic
>balts
Easily.
>Belaruse
We just annex.
>Poland
It's about time
>Ukraine
On it already.

I think we could take Egypt 1v1 quite easily.

easy

because if they kill us....

lol leaf. You'd have to go to the orient to be west of your population belt.
Or is your uninhabited wilderness going to invade ours?

>Yeah, probably. It'd be a big nukey mess but we could do it.
Yeah ok. Just stick with fucking the japs over again cowboy. Rather not waste American lives.

>USA

We could do it easily. An armored spearhead south from Alberta and Saskatchewan to take control of the nuclear silos, followed by a mechanized and aerial assault south from ontario towards washington d.c. accompanied by a naval strike force hitting new york and then racing past the city to meet in washington d.c. with the other troops

The americans wouldn't even know what hit them before we have all their politicians in custody and on trial for treason and high crimes against humanity.

France and Benelux

Literally nothing could go wrong with that, am I rite

Please continue! Canadian delusions of grandeur are just funnier than everybody else's

uuuuuuuu
you gonna take this satan leaf?

Well, I mean... there's not really much to continue.

Once we've got the American ICBM stockpile with our armoured forces we have leverage to prevent reprisal attacks from government loyalists, and desu almost all americans would thank us for arresting their politicians.

Once we've secured a transitory government with handpicked candidates for the united states we can give the american people their sovereignty back and finish prosecution of their traitor government.

We'll be seen as the country that saved america

But if you kill people they win