>Germany rejects polish demands
>September 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_German_Democratic_Republic#Reparations
youtu.be/nXDwIo5_AMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germany tells poland "you don't stand a chance"

what the fuck i love merkel now

O kurwa! It's like another September Campaign!

Based

pooland BTFO

PAY REPARATIONS G*RMANY

why poland is so stupid? they got billions of euros from germans but now they so upset with refugee-crisis and don't want to take nobody

Did czechia/slovakia get reparations for polish annexation of their land?

Yes.

it's domestic policy carried out through foreign policy
>Poland Strong and Sovereign!
>All the world hates us! You must vote for Strong Government to keep Strong Poland!

they learned that from Russia probably

>give infinite gibs to jews
>give 0 to Poland despite destroying their country and slaughtering 4 million poles
Germans everyone.

It's always the same shit.
Every time a European country fucks up and doesn't follow the rules (Greece, Poland), they start bitching about reparations

Time to launch the attack, polan

And no one noticed or cared for 70 years except for the poles.
Makes one think about polish relevance

>it's domestic policy carried out through foreign policy

Pretty much. PiS leadership know that they won't get a cent.

Nice place
Be a shame if something was to like... happen to it

*charges at tank*

Daily reminder: Russians and other post-soviet states didn't get any kind of reparations from Germany, it's only jews and poles. Really makes you think

those Euros weren't for free but to ease Poland's transition into the EU which Germany benefits from. They were an investment. Meanwhile when Poland and the other visegrad countries applied to join the EU in the 90s they didn't expect Mama Merkel would go full retard, defy EU laws & protocols on aliens and invite millions of them into Europe.

We raped you, you raped us.
I call that a good deal

next you are going to be asking for reparations for the cold war.

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T GERMANY APOLOGIZE TO POLAND AND NOT BE SINCERE FOR WW2 REPARATIONS? WTF!

Nobody expected Germany to pay in the first place, it's just basically our government's way of getting a "You don't pay reparations? Well, fuck off with your refugees and leave us alone" leverage.

tfw nobody to rape each other in turns...

Wrong. Apart from Kaliningrad oblast, the Soviet Union also profited from the westward movement of the Polish boundary. The Soviet Union also recieved major reparations from East Germany until 1953. Former Soviet forced labourers were compensated by unified Germany.

Now we are talking. Reparations when?

you've been doing to to yourself pretty well for the past 1000 years

>Soviet Union also profited from the westward movement of the Polish boundary
What the fuck am I reading

We aren't apologetic Europeans.

You did actually. see reparations on this link en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_German_Democratic_Republic#Reparations

Because there is no point.
What would that fix? Nothing
Would they take it to the heart as a friendly gesture or would they take it like a smug brat takes a trophy?
Would it make people happy? No

>american education

Eastern Poland was annexed by the Soviet Union.

pshaw

it would make me happy :'(

We apologized to Poland and already payed reparations, to which both parties agreed in the 2+4 treaty. But I know you don't care about that, you just looking for an excuse for beeing a dick towards china and korea

sorry :(

>reject the poles
>pay the jews

it's just so they can afford to give more mony to the jews

>Eastern Poland
aka as territories that were annexed by Poland 20 years prior. So, how exactly did Soviet Union profit from the westward expansion of Poland?

>Would it make people happy? No
I don't get it. from what Koreans said, you Germans had apologized to ww2 victims up to when people forgave it. Are Koreans wrong perhaps?

Polish genocide when?

>annexed by Poland

By getting Eastern Poland back, including some majority Polish-territory as well as the immovable property that was left behind by some four million Poles who had to emigrate

Says the Jap.

I wish it was still 1914 with no Poland around. Over 200 years of peace on the Russian-German border since the partition.

I don't think you paid any reparations, 2+4 treaty was about recognition of borders and abandoning any potential territorial claims.
Never. However, German genocide is happening RIGHT NOW.

>you just looking for an excuse for...
true. I want to say APOLOGIZE TO DEATH like Koreans and Chinese are saying.

Don't be edgy. Each people deserve their national state if they so desire

>Ask for reparation of that 1939 war
>in 2017
uh only Jews can do that.

>In 1992, the Foundation for Polish-German Reconciliation was founded by the Polish and German governments, and as a result Germany paid Polish sufferers ca. 4.7 billion zł.

Eat shit you greedy slavs.

Poland literally signed a treaty forfeiting reparations from Germany

I don't think you understand it. It is not enough when your politicals say sorry and then go to a shrine to worship war criminals.
You have to actually change the way your society thinks, and teach your children at school about war crimes. As long as you don't do this, Koreans and Chinese will view your apologies as hollow

what about the remaining 500 billion

Poland agreed to renounce reparations, and in return Germany renounced its territorial claims on eastern Prussia

There were actually some payments (a few billion DM) to individuals and the state by the Foundation for Polish-German Reconciliation. Also, pension payments under the German-Polish social insurance treaty of 1975.

pay denbts you nazi
there is still 5000 billion left to pay

*USSR literally signed a treaty forfeiting Polish reparations from Germany
Same with the Marshall Plan btw

>professsor Adorján F. Kovács

those are just pennies compared to those 50000 billion we rightfully deserve

Ain't you stupid???? then it applies on your leader, Merkel and people in denial in this topic.

Only if you are willing to give back clay
Then we can talk

No it doesn't. Germans learn in school and in the media about nazi wrongdoings

i'd gladly see to it, western poland is worst poland, as long as we get 500000 billion that is due
that article is bullshit obviously, but everyone knows that germany is undergoing a demographic change right now

FUCK IT. JUST PAY ENOUGH BECAUSE POLAND WANTS IT.

>ask 70 years later out of nowhere

I wonder why

youtu.be/nXDwIo5_AMo

Polish officials repeatedly declared to renounce any claims on reparations, the last time Marek Belka in 2004.

it seems to me like the number just keeps growing

>I wonder why
it's not about money, it's about political capital
asking for reparations is seen as standing up to Germany, in face of their and EU's recent onslaught on Poland
people buy that shit
well we need to account for inflation and interest rates

Fucking krauts will scorn the poles but fund the sand nigger invasion of western Europe. Germany was a mistake.

If demanding free money like an American vietnam veteran is seen as standing up to some kind of threat then I'm not really impressed.

>be a dick to poland
>someone germany REALLY fucked up a couple of decades ago
>meanwhile, suck muslim dick and act apologetically to niggers you nevers enslaved

lmao

>EU want Poland to have more rapefugees
>Poland says noooooo
>EU threat poland with economical sanction
>Poland go full butt hurt and ask for reparations bringing back the WWII subject to the desk
>Germany (incontestable leader of EU) have to negotiate the entire subject.

It's actually a good move. EU can't impose sanctions while Poland is crying about discrimination (the whole world would see the sanctions as a threat to humiliate Poland over the entire WWII thing).

poland deserves reparations desu. They'll get reparations anyways, Merkel is just doing election talks right now.

All anglos need to off themselves

We don't, EU money's been already flowing like water here, so in my opinion Germany already redeemed itself.

this

Why polish people have a shitty birth rate? I mean, is way lesser than Germany one.

You guys don't like to fuck? You know... Benis in Bagina over and over again?

>Why polish people have a shitty birth rate? I mean, is way lesser than Germany one.
native Poles have higher birth rates than native Germans
it's just that there are certain ethnic minorities in Germany that greatly increase their overall average birth rates

very continentalist post
bravo India

>it's just that there are certain ethnic minorities in Germany that greatly increase their overall average birth rates
Poles?

>it's just that there are certain ethnic minorities in Germany that greatly increase their overall average birth rates

Not by that much. East Germany has higher fertility rates than West Germany in spite of having far less foreigners

you wish
forgot to add, our birthrates are now increasing slowly but steadily, and a large influx of ukrainians, who are similar to poles and assimilate quickly, helps us in keeping our population levels sustainable

I do. Poles are great immigrants

Still. Why have so few babies?
Life in Poland did not look too expensive. You guys could easily have something like 5 babies and still have a decent life.

POOLAND ON FIRE

>Still. Why have so few babies?
low birthrates seem to be more of an European issue than Polish one, since almost all old world countries experience it right now
it's hard to pinpoint a single cause to it, it's probably a combination of modern lifestyle and all its implications, increase in standards and costs of living, and many more
most of Polish emigrants are bydło and criminal scum though
not everyone, some are great people, but we're not sending our best
there is a reason Poland became much, much safer country after 2 millions of subhumans fucked off to the west

I was thinking. What ever country, in europe, that enforce some sort of baby boom policy, at this stage, will end up conquering europe in 50 years.
Europeans fought each other in wars that last more than that. And now anyone can simple take it in a silver plate.

Wow, if even your bydlos are so great, then normal Poles must be gods among people

not gonna lie, you're not far from truth

There are literally two polish doctors in my citys downtown alone.

Once you gain your rightful position as ruler of the world, please remember the kindness of Germany towards your people

i bet they make money behind the counter by illegally giving out prescriptions

we'll consider it but first pay denbts

>w*rsaw
>nice
XD

fucking nuke this place

Nothing wrong with that tbqhwyt

t. Grzegorz von Oppeln

But seriously. Why do you guys love knives so much?

lmao no they aren't they are fucking thieves I bet you have a polish bitch that's why you said that retarded fucking thing because men are subhuman and think with their cocks