Deletes Fantano

>deletes Fantano

ah yes, much better :)

Attached: melon advice.png (666x305, 159K)

why do people who give opinions on one thing think theyre equipped to give them on everything

>gets recommended the fantano channel
>likely watched it
>doesn't care for it
>goes to say "not interested"
>stops
>realizes the opportunity that was almost missed
>*print screen*
>crops in paint lightning quick
>goes to Sup Forums in a rush
>thinks someone may have beaten him to the punch
>checks catalog
>clear
>makes post
>successfully uploaded!
>sighs in relief
>now all the big kids on Sup Forums will accept me

he's a centrist therefore he's inherently more rational than anyone on the right or left spectrum of politics, I enjoy when he talks about politics

slightly higher than average narcissism

i wonder what its like to be like that, thinking people give a fuck about you
he should just not do it

I choose to believe they do it just for money, i can't pity that much people.

>i wonder what its like to be like that, thinking people give a fuck about you
you mean you wonder what it's like to have over 1 million subs and be the most relevant music critic walking the fucking planet? I know it's in style to hate on him, I don't agree with him either, but don't be delusional

Attached: 1517888991581.jpg (793x786, 54K)

he certainly needs to views
hey fantano

I dropped the Killer Mike video as soon as he implied the NRA was responsible for the shooting.

lmao

He gave Jack Whites new album a 9....

In AMERICA everyone should at the very least be TRYING to form an opinion on something.

Just push ya ambitious will juice forward and put the goodness of yer heart in it.

Make god music!

I have no problem with him opining on things outside of music. It's just the crudeness and prima facie idiocy of his assertions that drive me insane. He should be able to dive deeper than he does and be more analytical than he is, rather than just regurgitating easily falsifiable currently-heavily-memed rhetoric.

I feel for him, though. Some shit-journalist has leveled awful accusations at him and now he feels like he needs to prove them wrong. It's hard not to fall for Alinskyite manipulation. This is why I keep myself and my opinions as private as possible.

if the video was called "I strongly agree with Killer Mike" you wouldn't have posted this

same
he wouldnt have gotten into hot water if he had just kept his retarded mouth shut

i didnt watch the video i dont post on pol im just not retarded

if you didn't watch the video than why is he ill-equipped to talk about it?
is it because he has a different opinion than you?

I have the same view, which is why I was going to watch the video before he said that.

I may as well spend my time on woke twitter and get the exact same opinion on the NRA/guns.

no because as a career decision its much smarter to stay out of politics and just review music
i dont have a problem with his opinions i have a problem with the fact that hes a dumbass

Are you serious lol

why is he a dumbass?
because he has different opinions than you?

no because as a career decision its much smarter to stay out of politics and just review music

hi fantano

t.

Attached: 1519181806440.jpg (808x592, 41K)

so you Sup Forumstards gonna elaborate or are you just gonna be non sequitur

love this image lol

hi user! you seem to have posted a thread on Sup Forums that isn't related to music! as such, I will need to report this thread. hopefully you understand. also, so this thread doesn't get any unwarranted attention beyond this post, I will also need to sage.
better luck next time, friend!

so what?
does that invalidate the video?

There's having different opinions and being able to express them in a reasonable, insightful way

And then there's having different opinions and expressing them as cogently as an angry teenager with an axe to grind. It's sophistry.

ok fantano im done arguing with you
keep coping with the fact that your big mouth cant stay shut and leave me out of it

>equipped
hello autist

Attached: 2.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Wow, are you actually sared-

whatever suits you
i would recommend to reread and meditate on this conversation

>sophistry
to an extent sure, but i really doubt he's pushing an agenda

Touché. I just expect more from his analyses. Since, you know, that's what he does (even if it's usually applied to music).

Fantano is music related.

If there's a YouTube board, I'll delete this thread and post it there but as it stands, this thread belongs on Sup Forums.

Supporting any ideology automatically disqualifies you from having a valid opinion. South Park is a more legible source than any democrat, republican, poltard or an sjw.

name a more relevant music critic then
just one who has more views and subs

He’s hard left. Not a centrist at all

idk he calls out the far left's bullshit all the time

That's because he's a bernie-bro. The fact that he acknowledged what the Democrats did was a major misstep in the election just means that he doesn't always blindly follow the opinions of others. Just his own.

What? Hahahaha are you retarded or something?

What are you doing on a Ukrainian knitting forum, Anthony?

:)

Attached: music.png (400x400, 8K)

>views and subs
>access to music critics is limited to kiketube.

Attached: 28070394_207415236505533_7742286394664349290_o.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)