"I had a drink the other day

"I had a drink the other day
Opinions were like kittens I was giving them away"

What's you're favorite MM album, Sup Forums?

Attached: lcw.jpg (303x300, 18K)

LCW is the only correct answer to this question

pic related and good news for people...
that no one's first and you're next ep is great too.

I like "Building Something out of Nothing" the most, even though it's not an album as such.

long drive

The real question is what is your favorite MM song?

Mine is Doin' the Cockroach

this
edit the sad parts

The Moon. Stuff before is good too, and select songs after, but it's the cream.

LCW
Night on the Sun

I really liked Mechanical Animals

Attached: image.jpg (1018x845, 245K)

Edit the sad parts, talking shit or the world at large

I do love GNFPWLBN, despite it being they're "mainstream album". It's different, but still a solid album

That's tough. Maybe "Third Planet" or "Styrofoam Boots/ It's All Nice On Ice, Alright"

remember when he cut himself on stage? man what an autist

Fuck. "Cowboy Dan" and "Polar Opposites" are also some of my favorites

>TFW you will never make anything as kino as the drum solo at the end of It's All Nice
Why even breathe air

Attached: 1502788558918.jpg (291x343, 25K)

obvi

same

WWWEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

Attached: 7WV18qcozQVfEfC8HdGUGxA5XpOPmZHJg1De46svQCA.jpg (554x725, 63K)

good news

Long Drive is my favorite but M&A is their best.

What does kittens have to do with anything, the metaphor doesn't get across his point any more strongly, he could have just said he was very opinionated.

Just le so randum 12 year old humour

Good News is their best, any other answer is contrarian

Whenever someone's cat has kittens, they usually have to give most of them away so they don't end up with a a bunch of other cats to take care of (Maybe it's a Midwest or American thing, idk).

In the context of the metaphor, it could also be interpreted as meaning that even though he wanted people to accept them, he didn't really care all that much about his opinions or have any desire to stick with them.

Good news is underrated by most MM fans but I'd still put it third, behind LCW and just baaaaarely behing TM&A.

On this life that we call home, the years go fast and the days go so slow

Attached: 1493925868000.png (400x400, 29K)

seconded

>every time you think you're looking you're just looking down

Attached: 1521830962245.jpg (600x800, 54K)

>TFW Bankrupt on Selling comes on shuffle and you didn't have time to emotionally prepare for it

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Cowboy dan

Doin' the Cockroach is SO FUCKING GOOD

edit the sad parts followed closely by broke
i've listened to a good four or five of their albums but i dunno their most popular/accessible songs are my favorite ones

why would you give kittens away and not keep them

>sometimes I'm so full of shit that it should be a crime

Attached: 1497502236591.png (808x805, 384K)

Interstate 8 is their best release, LCW is their best album.
Also hot opinion, all of the version of Interstate 8 songs that were put on Building Nothing were made worse

you're so fucking retarded lmao

sleepwalking is a 10/10 song

it's nice hearing people say they like good news; definitely has more pop sensibilities than their previous records but it's still honest as fuck and filled with raw emotion

haven't listened to them in like 5 years, they were my favorite band in high school... t-thanks for the feels Sup Forums

Attached: prime.gif (319x240, 967K)

Can we get some love for Ugly Casanova up in here? Sharpen Your Teeth has some of the best songs Isaac Brock has written to date IMO.

Attached: ugly casanova.jpg (1200x1200, 548K)

TLCW best album
Dramamine or Styrofoam boots/It's all nice on ice favorite song.

Honestly, I enjoyed everything up to and including We Were Dead. Each album was good in its own way. I loved Sad Sappy Sucker because it showed Isaac's mastery of the anti-song.

Teeth Like God's Shoeshine with Baby Blue Sedan at a close second

>that face when you get accused of rape so naheed simjee divorces your creepy gremlin ass and you have to resort to hiring a female violin player to bang on the side.

>I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
How can some pissed off little kid from Issaquah control my emotions like this?

We Were Dead has a handful of really strong moments but also a lot of stuff that feels kind of superfluous. I have the same problem to an even greater degree with Strangers to Ourselves.

>Broken hearts want broken necks
>I've done some things that I want to forget but I can't

Attached: 1440356560808.png (664x605, 459K)

i agree about WWD having a good amount of filler. Like you said, there were some poignant, stand-out moments where you could really see isaac's musical genius shining through. Then there was some hot garbage that should have been left on the cutting room floor.

Strangers To Ourselves was complete trite

He's not controlling them, he's just reflecting them.

He's a poet in the most fundamental sense of the word.

>you're living on fancy wine
>you drink that turpentine
>you're starting conversations, you don't even know the topic

it's because he resonates with the blue-collar never-has-beens and never-wills that comprise this great nation. He makes my soul hurt because I'm still a pissed off kid from a bumfuck nowhere town, and I'm not gonna make it big like he did. Truth is, he would've committed suicide or overdosed by this point if MM hand't taken off. He was the embodiment of the pain that lower-middle class america had to live with

Precisely. And? One doesn't connect with much in this world. Appreciate it.

It's why I can't really hate Juggalos (even though the music sucks) either. It's the same thing. And it's beautiful.

that's pretty real even if it's cliche. i've done some really gross shit in moments of intensely resenting my ex. i can't forgive myself for it, it was selfish and inexcusable.

off topic, but as much as I hate juggalos, Violent J's book Behind the Paint is a great read. I love rockstar biographies, and his is up there with the best imo.

No kidding? Never would've guessed.

Lounge (Closing Time)

give it a read. pretty amazing really. had a pretty fucked up childhood, still was successful in spite of it. dude never got past the 10th grade.

Beach side property