/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.com/news/minnesota-wild-chicago-blackhawks-situation-room/c-291871608?tid=277729160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ducks

#
The argument you retard was that the state of ohio’s Hockey players have more Stanley cups than the state of Minnesota’s hockey team
That is the claim

looking to get into hokkie since fuck niggereggg, how is ohio's team? i live in dayton and am a bungles fan.

Look alive Edmonton.

Laughing SO HARD at ted from Akron. He's sperging hard today

The jackets are actually good
They’ve been good since last year

>They’ve been good since last year
must've had a deep playoff run i take it?

They have never ever won a playoff series lmao you'll fit right in with that shitty team. Also none of their fans can skate so you're a real Ohio hockey "fan" already

Why do Canadian children sound so retarded?

cbc is afraid to show the good looking kids because peoples feeling might get hurt.

>beaners
kek

>jackets are good
>not just carried on a meme streak and exposed heavily in the playoffw

Lol. H*ck off ted.

>The jackets are actually good
proofs?

Is that young Sheldon?

anders bjork first nhl goal. debrusk gets his 2nd (as many as connor and barzal and kylington combined).

>get proven wrong by ted
>so BTFO you start to shit post
>r-right guys it’s T-ted from Akron
>h-ha laughing so hard
God mad is /hoc/

>Canadian goaltending
JUST

seriously though, why does Dubnyk make amazing highlight-reel making saves, and then let in easy ones?

he not very good

he's canadian
see: carry glass knees price, matt pizza face murray, and others

edmongolia broke his mind

gb2cbfaggot

System babby

who is she?

>she

Goaltending rankings of top countries
1. Czech
2. Russian
3. Canadian
4. American
5. Slovak
6. Finnish
7. Empty net
8. Swedish

breddy gud post iatbqhwymnn

canada needs to be further down

give me one reason

>the habs are due for a win
Lmao

you can bandwagon xheattle in a few years

Since the Lockout starting Goalies who have won the cup
>Canadian
>American
>Finnish

>embellishment in hickey

Why the fuck are you still playing him weight

i'm from montreal we won't be due for a win all year lmao we'll end up 15-60-6-1 and all of our wins will be easily imputable to the other team screwing up or to >us playing buffalo/phoenix/toronto because of >muh rivalry

did they get pulled ever and who was backup

>playing the numbers
>Stanley cups means a goaler is good
Just stop

idk what cb means, and dont call me names

Oh look, the isles actually played a competent period that also gave them a lead. Maybe keep this up.

but how does he make the near-impossible saves?

he is just so fucking inconsistent its rage inducing

oh we're also playing SJ so add SJ to the list of the very few teams >we'll actually win against

Blackhawks cheated, and you know it's true

Yes Edmonton, join the Rangers in the basement. We've been waiting for you.

athletic goalie with less hockey sense

>American goaltending outside of Thomas and Quick ever doing anything
>implying even they didnt just benefit from stingy Canadian D

What measurement do you want to use? Either way Canadian > American

didn't see the game but they got fucking robbed in the minnesota game like we're talking the biggest robbery of the decade in hockey and i hate the reddithawks

The Jackets being good is the biggest blue pill of the NHL. They are absurdly reliant on bob

>reddithawks cheat
>still get swept in 4
lol they did a shit job

>they got fucking robbed in the minnesota game
explain

Can anyone stop the juggernaut known as the snes pp?

>b0iler5
holy shit lmfao

>got beaten fair and square and injured 3 guys on the opposing team who did not need any more injurys

I know its fashionable to meme on Minnesota in /hoc/ but fuck you

This isn't a holding when he also throws this into the glass which Irwin being without his stick lead to a tap in goal from sharp

They hire a Finnish GM and suddenly they're succesful. Really makes me think!

>snes bootyblasting the Oilers

Are they for real? Can they win the cup?

2-1 lead goal was offside. call on the ice was good goal so chicago challenged. god knows why but they lost the challenge. with the new rules this give minnesota a PP for delaying the game on which they scored. all of this happened in the 3rd. no coming back from that.

its against the oilers, it doen't count. would be like fighting a retarded kid desu

>2-1 lead goal was offside
how? toews passed to seabrook, if it hit him it's still defense passing into their own zone.

not a hawks fan and was watching montreal tonight so they might have won it due to refereeing mistakes i have no clue but what happened against minnesota was genuinely a disgrace.

Oilers are a good team though.

>Oilers are a good team

>not a hawks fan

you keep saying that like you have to convince us
really makes me think...

that's just not what happened be real

>Oilers are a good team though.

>that's just not what happened
did you watch a different game or something?

will they hit 10-0 lads?

Thanks for the free (you)’s :^)

>snes raping everyone without karlsson
THEIR YEAR

je peux te répondre en français et prendre une photo de mes jersey kovalev kostitsyn price si tu veux. i'm a habs fan i'm specifying because in /hoc/ if you try to have an objective discussion about hockey it usually gets dismissed as ''you're a fan of x team stfu''

as i said i don't like the hawks but they got robbed against minnesota like i hadn't seen a team get robbed in a long team. if they robbed the preds tonight then it's just fair game, now nashville has to rob minnesota and it's all fair again.

>mfw karlsson was actually holding them back

too lazy to get a gif or link of the ''goal'' but get one and let /hoc/ decide if you're so sure of yourself. steal of the decade.

>he fell for the McMeme

unironically looks like it

tout simplement parce que vous parlez français ou que vous vivez au Québec ne signifie pas que vous ne pouvez pas être un fan des Blackhawks

aussi Minnesota n'a pas besoin d'être volé un plus que nous avons déjà

>Proves he's a habs fan saying he can speak french in french
For what fucking purpose, just useless sentences. Improve your writing skills just because its Sup Forums doesn't mean you should write poorly and have useless sentences that convey no meaning or add anything to discussion

here yeah go dummy
remember that toews passed it to seabrook

nhl.com/news/minnesota-wild-chicago-blackhawks-situation-room/c-291871608?tid=277729160

>/amerihoc/

Feels good :-DDD

Please explain to me how the oilers aren’t a good team /hoc/.

McMeme

well look at the score of their current game
now look at their record

I wonder how it feels to be Shattenkirk right now. Literally being the only guy who gives a shit on his childhood team for the past few games.

It’s early in the season. Still many games left to play.

Losing to Karlsson-less snes

>tfw elite

Good teams dont get outscored 14-5 by canadian teams lol

See here's the thing I'm not making google translate mistakes when writing in french or using way too formal speak mannerisms.

Happy? Also I'm adding something to the discussion: Chicago got robbed against Minnesota like I've rarely seen a team get robbed, and I watched a LOT of hockey.

Would McDavid rather win the Stanley Cup or get the new iphone?

>and I watched a LOT of hockey
and you don't know offside rules? lol

He'll get a shit data plan so the lee.

Just saw the video. I'm genuinely going to recognize my mistake. It was a Toews back pass that was never touched by Minnesota? Then I was wrong lmao good goal.

webm of where Chicago got robbed or frig off Pierre

The sens destroyed >us time to recall Bulju

Having Draisaitl and Sekera out exposes the depth chart

lmao
Eichel is so shit

Another. Fucking. Failed. Power. Play